Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree18Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2016, 08:26 AM   #51
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
That makes absolutely no sense!
Allow me to make it clearer for you. The title of this thread asks how illegals are treated in Mexico. I asked: Do thousands of Mexican employers knowingly hire illegal Americans ?
Camelot is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 08:48 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Every time you consume a salad or a nice steak or stay in a hotel, you are paying lower prices than you otherwise would have because immigrant labor has lowered the cost. Have you ever boycotted salad or steak or hotels ? Of course not. You benefitted from the lower costs just to bitch like you have not been complicit.
We are complicit to this government evading the law?? Bottom line is, the employers bottom line. In case you haven't noticed, one of the few industries enjoying a lucrative business is the Service Industry.
caconservative is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 08:51 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Allow me to make it clearer for you. The title of this thread asks how illegals are treated in Mexico. I asked: Do thousands of Mexican employers knowingly hire illegal Americans ?
Does this administration turn a blind eye to immigration law? Why don't you illegally enter Mexico and find out how mush worse you'll be treated in Mexico than here!
caconservative is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 08:57 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Does this administration turn a blind eye to immigration law? Why don't you illegally enter Mexico and find out how mush worse you'll be treated in Mexico than here!
I don't get it, what is your point?
Everyone here is quite aware of the fact that different countries have different laws and that some of those laws may very well be judged by others to be more harsh than those of other countries.
So what?
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:03 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I don't get it, what is your point?
Everyone here is quite aware of the fact that different countries have different laws and that some of those laws may very well be judged by others to be more harsh than those of other countries.
So what?
The point is, this government is NOT enforcing the law!! Mexico DOES! Mexico has the commonsense needed to know that it will not supplement people who broke Mexico's law.
You don't get it because, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IT!!
caconservative is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:06 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
The point is, this government is NOT enforcing the law!! Mexico DOES! Mexico has the commonsense needed to know that it will not supplement people who broke Mexico's law.
You don't get it because, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IT!!
Then why on earth are you going on and on about Mexico's laws if your real problem is you don't think OUR country does a good enough job in enforcing OUR laws?
You have no idea in the world how well or effectively Mexico enforces it's immigration laws, now do you?
What the fuck dude, don't you even TRY to make sense?
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM   #57
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
We are complicit to this government evading the law?? Bottom line is, the employers bottom line. In case you haven't noticed, one of the few industries enjoying a lucrative business is the Service Industry.
The government does not force companies to hire illegal immigrants. Their greed does that.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:16 AM   #58
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Does this administration turn a blind eye to immigration law? Why don't you illegally enter Mexico and find out how mush worse you'll be treated in Mexico than here!
You evade the question because it speaks to the truth that American companies rewarding illegal immigrants with jobs is what draws them across our border. No different than the drug trade. Stop the demand and the supply will go elsewhere.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:18 AM   #59
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
The point is, this government is NOT enforcing the law!! Mexico DOES! Mexico has the commonsense needed to know that it will not supplement people who broke Mexico's law.
You don't get it because, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IT!!
Does the Mexican government have to deal with thousands of Mexican employers hiring illegal immigrants like our government has to ? Does the Mexican version of the Chamber of Commerce bribe Mexican officials to not take criminal actions against said employers ?
Camelot is offline  
Old August 28th, 2016, 12:22 PM   #60
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,972
Trump will between 500,000 and 1 million new in America in his immigration program.
Kipper is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
illegals, mexico, treat



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should we treat transgenders as mentally ill? IronFist Gay and Lesbian Rights 920 April 12th, 2016 07:42 PM
treat you and cure you wujanto cauchy3 Asia 19 April 7th, 2013 02:36 PM
Treat The Marines Like Men leighredf Warfare 1 November 13th, 2010 10:54 AM
Atheists caused 911 - treat them accordingly davidmabus2006 Freedom of Speech 5 October 8th, 2009 10:39 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.