Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
That would explain your Canadian ideology. Do you call her wife, or sis?
....or just cuz.....
Quigley is online now  
Old August 22nd, 2017, 06:06 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
False equivalency.
In this case it IS a religion that is doing the killing.
Bullshit it is. IF ALL Muslims everywhere were our deadly enemy we would be in a world of shit. There are approx. 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world.
Religion does not kill people, blood-thirsty dumbfucks kill people.
Thanks from roastpork and Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:37 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Explains much about the false religion which is in fact a political system.

It also explains why many Progs are attracted to Mohammedanism. They have the low IQ's in common.



No. It simply demonstrates how LOW Sabcat can sink. Vilifying an entire race/religion is the heighth of stupidity so he (and you) exemplify the part of the WHITE race that identify with inbreeding.

Any number of Muslims have shaped this country and continue to do so. From brain surgeons to atheletes---from architects to diplomats......Muslims made/make a difference here. Muslims are part of our military, our congress, our law enforcement, our business community and our universities. They are our scientists, our CEOs, our entertainment industry.

Go away. You are ignorant.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:21 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Bullshit it is. IF ALL Muslims everywhere were our deadly enemy we would be in a world of shit. There are approx. 1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world.
Religion does not kill people, blood-thirsty dumbfucks kill people.
Nobody said the word "all". That's just obfuscation and outright deception on your part.
Fact, Islam IS killing people all over the world.
Fact, Islam was founded in blood. (There is a reason that the Scimitar is their sign)
Fact, roughly 10-15% of it's adherents are indeed radicalized. (depending on who is doing the estimating)

There is no way to end the strife with them short of complete capitulation or Jizya.
Quigley is online now  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:41 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Nobody said the word "all". That's just obfuscation and outright deception on your part.
Fact, Islam IS killing people all over the world.
Fact, Islam was founded in blood. (There is a reason that the Scimitar is their sign)
Fact, roughly 10-15% of it's adherents are indeed radicalized. (depending on who is doing the estimating)

There is no way to end the strife with them short of complete capitulation or Jizya.
Then do not be so stupid as to imply ALL. You talk shit about Islam being our enemy, ONLY if backed in a corner do people like you say crap like "well i MEANT the violent radical ones."
Hell, for all I know you are an internet propagandist FOR the very worst of the fucking radical terrorists. Probably are.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:18 AM   #26
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
No. It simply demonstrates how LOW Sabcat can sink. Vilifying an entire race/religion is the heighth of stupidity so he (and you) exemplify the part of the WHITE race that identify with inbreeding.

Any number of Muslims have shaped this country and continue to do so. From brain surgeons to atheletes---from architects to diplomats......Muslims made/make a difference here. Muslims are part of our military, our congress, our law enforcement, our business community and our universities. They are our scientists, our CEOs, our entertainment industry.

Go away. You are ignorant.
Fuck off eh,


Refute the reserected article or not, no reason to sling dirt




Oh, wait you can't so as a BHB you just cry about feels. So weak.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:27 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Fuck off eh,


Refute the reserected article or not, no reason to sling dirt




Oh, wait you can't so as a BHB you just cry about feels. So weak.
There is no need to refute statements that have yet to be proven as factual.
Until objective proof is supplied it's just some internet asshole spouting personal opinions. *shrug*
YOU fuck off until you've PROVEN something.
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:41 AM   #28
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
No. It simply demonstrates how LOW Sabcat can sink. Vilifying an entire race/religion is the heighth of stupidity so he (and you) exemplify the part of the WHITE race that identify with inbreeding.

Any number of Muslims have shaped this country and continue to do so. From brain surgeons to atheletes---from architects to diplomats......Muslims made/make a difference here. Muslims are part of our military, our congress, our law enforcement, our business community and our universities. They are our scientists, our CEOs, our entertainment industry.

Go away. You are ignorant.

Here is the article. Just incase in it would hurt your feelings to page back thru the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post

Now please explain how "low" I have (had) sunk.

Goofball.


Cue trolly w/ some off topic insults.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:42 AM   #29
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,906
Lol.

Knew it



BHB summon captin cuck.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:02 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Here is the article. Just incase in it would hurt your feelings to page back thru the thread.



Now please explain how "low" I have (had) sunk.

Goofball.


Cue trolly w/ some off topic insults.
A blog/article written ny an unnamed "Lockheed employee in Saudi Arabia" is PROOF of something? ...
Thanks from RNG
Hollywood is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
1400, disorders, inbreeding, insanity, low, muslims, recessive, suffer, years



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Political Talk 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 0 October 28th, 2016 08:56 AM
LEAKED: Obama Team Kept List of Muslims For Top Jobs, Excluded Non-Muslims Questionman Current Events 2 October 26th, 2016 01:53 AM
Bases brace for surge in stress-related disorders intangible child Warfare 2 December 28th, 2008 08:46 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.