Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Immigration (http://defendingthetruth.com/immigration/)
-   -   Illegal immigration plummets after Trump inauguration (http://defendingthetruth.com/immigration/60620-illegal-immigration-plummets-after-trump-inauguration.html)

Sabcat April 28th, 2017 09:19 AM

Illegal immigration plummets after Trump inauguration
 
Quote:


Illegal immigration across the southwest border is down more than 60 percent so far under President Trump, officials revealed Tuesday, even before the first new agent is hired or the first mile of his promised border wall is constructed.

Illegal immigration down 67 percent under Donald Trump: Former commissioner - Washington Times

Twisted Sister April 28th, 2017 11:28 AM

The progressives are wringing their panties as I type. USS Carl Vinson should be in North Korean waters today. Little Kimmy is throwing a Glorious Leader shit fit. Little Kimmy has three civilian Americans locked up in jail but that is only collateral damage. Those three Americans should not have been there in the first place.

tristanrobin April 28th, 2017 12:58 PM

Why should the progressives be wringing their anything? I don't care where they live - the U.S. - their home country - some other country to which they want to immigrate.

The same people who were smart enough to know they could make a better living in the U.S. than the country they lived in are also smart enough to know that we elected a buffoon who is going to destroy this country and they're going to stay out of it. Smart.

Twisted Sister April 28th, 2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristanrobin (Post 1063666)
Why should the progressives be wringing their anything? I don't care where they live - the U.S. - their home country - some other country to which they want to immigrate.

The same people who were smart enough to know they could make a better living in the U.S. than the country they lived in are also smart enough to know that we elected a buffoon who is going to destroy this country and they're going to stay out of it. Smart.

I know you are IT by your old avatar but under deep cover using an alias. I have a photographic memory if nothing else.

edit: Edited to change you to your after proof reading.

tristanrobin April 28th, 2017 01:43 PM

yes, I"ve used an alias I.D. for over 20,000 posts.

I'm quite prolific.

ass.

Santa April 28th, 2017 01:43 PM

The interesting take away here is that just the "threat" of enforcing the law has driven down illegal immigration.

Santa April 28th, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristanrobin (Post 1063666)
Why should the progressives be wringing their anything? I don't care where they live - the U.S. - their home country - some other country to which they want to immigrate.

The same people who were smart enough to know they could make a better living in the U.S. than the country they lived in are also smart enough to know that we elected a buffoon who is going to destroy this country and they're going to stay out of it. Smart.

Meaning you would do away with National Borders if you could.

tristanrobin April 28th, 2017 01:45 PM

Really, the interesting take away is that there are people who actually think they can claim knowledge for the reasons behind the lower immigration rates.

I say that, knowing how well we keep books on people who sneak illegally into the country,

Twisted Sister April 28th, 2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristanrobin (Post 1063696)
yes, I"ve used an alias I.D. for over 20,000 posts.

I'm quite prolific.

ass.

How quite prolific are you?

Santa April 28th, 2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristanrobin (Post 1063699)
Really, the interesting take away is that there are people who actually think they can claim knowledge for the reasons behind the lower immigration rates.

I say that, knowing how well we keep books on people who sneak illegally into the country,

Meaning you cannot make the connection between cause and effect, I get that. Why not answer the question, you'd just as soon do away with National Borders?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.