Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree27Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:12 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WTF? Fine, so explain exactly what was ridiculous about her comment and how exactly it was deflecting from anything relevant to the conversation you were having.

Do you people just have set responses programmed and you use them whether they make sense or not?

Do you understand?
Read what she posted. She doesn't mention the ridiculous number of legal immigrants allowed in annually, nor does she mention the number of illegal aliens already within our borders. Read what she posted, not what you think she's saying. There is no legal or moral argument that can defend even on illegal alien being in this country. Nor can you defend the number of indigent, uneducated, and unskilled legal immigrants that we have to supplement. There is no logical argument that defends this issue.
Thanks from Sabcat

Last edited by caconservative; August 25th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
caconservative is offline  
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:19 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WTF? Fine, so explain exactly what was ridiculous about her comment and how exactly it was deflecting from anything relevant to the conversation you were having.

Do you people just have set responses programmed and you use them whether they make sense or not?

Do you understand?
While what she stated is true, it ignores the fact that thousands of illegals are now residing in Ca and other States throughout this Country. Come on Hollywood you're smarter than this.
roastpork is offline  
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:59 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
While what she stated is true, it ignores the fact that thousands of illegals are now residing in Ca and other States throughout this Country. Come on Hollywood you're smarter than this.


Is everyone crazy? Blind? Here is the statement I WAS addressing:

Caca: Uncontrolled immigration is seriously hurting this state, and country.

*UNcontrolled immigration*. Hello....anyone home? Am I no longer able to address a particular statement on DTT, without addressing ALL statements?

What is wrong with you people?
Thanks from RNG and Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 24th, 2017, 10:37 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Read what she posted. She doesn't mention the ridiculous number of legal immigrants allowed in annually, nor does she mention the number of illegal aliens already within our borders. Read what she posted, not what you think she's saying. There is no legal or moral argument that can defend even on illegal alien being in this country. Nor can you defend the number of indigent, uneducated, and unskilled legal immigrants the we have to supplement. There is no logical argument that defends this issue.
You MAKE NO sense. She commented on your statement that the U.S. had "UNCONTROLLED IMMIGRATION", she even put it in all caps so you could not possible mistake what she was referring to.
Obviously it is controlled, you are simply saying it is not controlled to the extent you want it to be.
WTF is wrong with you people? Do you think it is OK to say something obviously stupid if only you sound supremely confident, even arrogant, while saying it? That it will magically become true if only you say it often enough.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 24th, 2017, 10:38 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
While what she stated is true, it ignores the fact that thousands of illegals are now residing in Ca and other States throughout this Country. Come on Hollywood you're smarter than this.
Read post #14. I'm not repeating myself.
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 25th, 2017, 04:28 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WTF? Fine, so explain exactly what was ridiculous about her comment and how exactly it was deflecting from anything relevant to the conversation you were having.

Do you people just have set responses programmed and you use them whether they make sense or not?

Do you understand?


Some of our RW friends have a default setting. No matter what the topic they default to Hillary....Polls....Weak Obama....BENGHAZI!!!...DJ'S "accomplishments".....the dead constitution.

Pick a topic. Any topic and see where it leads. LOL
Thanks from RNG and Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:06 AM   #17
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Read what she posted. She doesn't mention the ridiculous number of legal immigrants allowed in annually, nor does she mention the number of illegal aliens already within our borders. Read what she posted, not what you think she's saying. There is no legal or moral argument that can defend even on illegal alien being in this country. Nor can you defend the number of indigent, uneducated, and unskilled legal immigrants the we have to supplement. There is no logical argument that defends this issue.
She won't answer because she can't because she's not intelligent or experienced enough for her opinions to mean anything.

I think she should take a trip to a poor part of Mexico by herself and stay for a few months, if she survives that long.

She has been brainwashed by Cultural Marxists and there is no point in even talking to her.

But back to the point.... perhaps you and I can discuss this. Obviously, there is no defense for there being even ONE illegal immigrant, but do you think there is any economic benefit to legal immigration? Obviously, with all the wealth that the USA has, it would be impossible to stop people from wanting to come here. I have heard arguments for and against the effect of legal immigration on the economy. What do you think?
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
farmerjohn1324 is offline  
Old August 25th, 2017, 10:24 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Is everyone crazy? Blind? Here is the statement I WAS addressing:

Caca: Uncontrolled immigration is seriously hurting this state, and country.

*UNcontrolled immigration*. Hello....anyone home? Am I no longer able to address a particular statement on DTT, without addressing ALL statements?

What is wrong with you people?
Then try producing a logical argument defending either issue. Our present annual number of legal immigrants IS to the detriment of this country. Illegal alien trespassing is also a major economic hardship to legal American citizens. Illegal alien trespassing must be stopped and those here must be removed. Only legal immigrants with special skills we need should be allowed in.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old August 25th, 2017, 10:26 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjohn1324 View Post
She won't answer because she can't because she's not intelligent or experienced enough for her opinions to mean anything.

I think she should take a trip to a poor part of Mexico by herself and stay for a few months, if she survives that long.

She has been brainwashed by Cultural Marxists and there is no point in even talking to her.

But back to the point.... perhaps you and I can discuss this. Obviously, there is no defense for there being even ONE illegal immigrant, but do you think there is any economic benefit to legal immigration? Obviously, with all the wealth that the USA has, it would be impossible to stop people from wanting to come here. I have heard arguments for and against the effect of legal immigration on the economy. What do you think?
Yes, there is a benefit to allowing educated, skilled immigrants to enter. The U.S. is lagging in certain areas.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old August 25th, 2017, 10:34 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You MAKE NO sense. She commented on your statement that the U.S. had "UNCONTROLLED IMMIGRATION", she even put it in all caps so you could not possible mistake what she was referring to.
Obviously it is controlled, you are simply saying it is not controlled to the extent you want it to be.
WTF is wrong with you people? Do you think it is OK to say something obviously stupid if only you sound supremely confident, even arrogant, while saying it? That it will magically become true if only you say it often enough.
Of the 1-million plus legal immigrants allowed in annually, how many have the skills the U.S. needs? Would that be a small percentage? What of the rest, are we suppose to supplement them as we do illegal aliens at the hardship of the American taxpayer? When Trump says, American first, I'm in total agreement!
As for Clara, let her wallow in her own box if she can't defend her statement.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
immigration, policy, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trump carries through with America First immigration policy. johnwk Current Events 24 August 24th, 2017 08:47 AM
Trump Flip Flops; Adopts Jeb's Immigration Policy Camelot Current Events 38 August 28th, 2016 09:36 AM
Immigration Policy Takes Two More American Lives excalibur Current Events 2 October 28th, 2014 10:03 AM
What is wrong with our immigration policy? Truth Detector Current Events 191 September 17th, 2013 02:47 PM
American Immigration Policy FAndy Immigration 69 January 30th, 2007 04:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.