Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree11Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:40 PM   #41
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjohn1324 View Post
What do you think and why?
LEGAL immigration is Good for the econmy, it is good for the Country it is WHAT CONSERVATIVES WANT MORE OF


ILLEGAL immigration is a disease that must end


I am PRO immigration

I am anti ILLEGAL
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:37 PM   #42
Banned
 
fandango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: U.S.
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
It is a necessity.
BullSHIT! Am I speaking to the owner of a plantation in the old South as to the "necessity" for negro slaves?
fandango is offline  
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:44 PM   #43
Banned
 
fandango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: U.S.
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
LEGAL immigration is Good for the econmy, it is good for the Country it is WHAT CONSERVATIVES WANT MORE OF


ILLEGAL immigration is a disease that must end


I am PRO immigration

I am anti ILLEGAL
Unless they are WHITE, I am against any immigration. Back around the late 1800's early 1900's, there were many that were for immigration. But there are more than four billion people on the planet these days. And most of them aren't White. Also, being pro-immigration, you can't be as much against illegal immigration as an anti-immigration person such as I am.
fandango is offline  
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:45 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 24,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango View Post
Unless they are WHITE, I am against any immigration.
why don't you just get the fuck out of my country
tristanrobin is offline  
Old June 29th, 2018, 02:08 PM   #45
Banned
 
fandango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: U.S.
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
why don't you just get the fuck out of my country
Because I'm from here. Also, if I have cockroaches in my house, I get rid of the cockroaches. Why don't you get the fuck out of MY country. Also. at least I'm not inviting whom some would call ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum into YOUR country.
fandango is offline  
Old June 29th, 2018, 02:22 PM   #46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango View Post
Because I'm from here. Also, if I have cockroaches in my house, I get rid of the cockroaches. Why don't you get the fuck out of MY country. Also. at least I'm not inviting whom some would call ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum into YOUR country.
What a great analogy, you are just like a cockroach, and we will get rid of you.
Thanks from tristanrobin
goober is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2018, 02:49 PM   #47
Banned
 
fandango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: U.S.
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
What a great analogy, you are just like a cockroach, and we will get rid of you.
It isn't White 'cockroaches" trying to get into mexico. It isn't White "cockroaches" from Europe trying to get into the Middle East and Africa. Also the majority in this country are White "cockroaches." So who should leave to where. If anybody needs to get the fuck out of this country, it is people like you. The kind of person whom some would conder to be a filthy, traitorous, brainwashed, delusional scumbag. At best. That is if you are white. Which I am doubting.
fandango is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:27 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandango View Post
It isn't White 'cockroaches" trying to get into mexico. It isn't White "cockroaches" from Europe trying to get into the Middle East and Africa. Also the majority in this country are White "cockroaches." So who should leave to where. If anybody needs to get the fuck out of this country, it is people like you. The kind of person whom some would conder to be a filthy, traitorous, brainwashed, delusional scumbag. At best. That is if you are white. Which I am doubting.
It's the white cockroaches living in the Whitehouse getting money from the middleast, Europe, Africa, and anywhere else they can spread their infestation.
skews13 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:35 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
why don't you just get the fuck out of my country
Do you keep your walker close by? Does it double as a weapon?
Bear is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2018, 03:37 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 24,292
just can't posting clever messages to the gay boys to get their attention, can you?

pathetic
tristanrobin is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
bad, economy, good, immigration, legal



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Happened to Legal Immigration? Sabcat Immigration 33 September 10th, 2016 03:01 AM
This is how good the economy is doing. Boo Current Events 75 March 30th, 2016 12:45 PM
I love legal immigration drsnugglesvt Political Talk 58 December 2nd, 2015 09:41 AM
Legal Panel At Federalist Society Begrudgingly Accepts Obama's Immigration Powers LongWinded Current Events 44 November 21st, 2014 06:05 PM
Legal Experts Question Willie Nelson Pot Bust (Immigration Check Point) rumpelstiltskin Immigration 0 December 5th, 2010 11:26 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.