Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree13Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:32 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
If that illegal alien parasite has not been there this murder would not have happened!
Gee, ain't you the genius.
If the U.S. had not let in Trump's grandpa in Trump would not be here to fuck up the U.S. presidency.
Shit happens snowflake and you will not like all of it. *shrug*
Hollywood is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:49 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Gee, ain't you the genius.
If the U.S. had not let in Trump's grandpa in Trump would not be here to fuck up the U.S. presidency.
Shit happens snowflake and you will not like all of it. *shrug*
Well Einstein, you asked a self answering question and I thought it only right to help you toward the obvious. What Trump's grandfather has to with anything resides only in your mind...cupcake....
caconservative is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:08 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
In the huge city of San Francisco, there is actually a story about one - ONE - illegal immigrant who is a criminal????

REALLY????.
I'm surprised the media put out even one story.

“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato.
Pilgrim is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:02 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, the studies done by the University of California-Riverside and Highline College in Des Moines, Washington, that found that sanctuary cities have higher crime rates "don't enter into it"?
The OP doesn't enter into it. He wasn't here because S.F. Is a "sanctuary city. He was being monitored by the immigration department which is federal.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:28 PM   #15
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, the studies done by the University of California-Riverside and Highline College in Des Moines, Washington, that found that sanctuary cities have higher crime rates "don't enter into it"?

Regressives are so dumb. Illegals commit massive amounts of crime, other than simply being her illegally. The death toll at the hands of illegals is a national disgrace, covered up by the MSM, Dims and Repubs.
Thanks from caconservative
Hashtag is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:00 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The OP doesn't enter into it. He wasn't here because S.F. Is a "sanctuary city. He was being monitored by the immigration department which is federal.
Gee, I wonder if the parents of that poor dead woman care about the political aspect? One illegal alien parasite...one dead American woman. How many times does this have to play out before the defenders of illegal alien parasites get the message?
By the way, Nancy Pelosi just had a press conference invaded by illegal aliens demanding the Democrats give them amnesty. A group called "Immigration Liberation Movement". Pay particular notice to the words "demand" and "immigration movement". Anything about those words put you off?
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:38 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Gee, I wonder if the parents of that poor dead woman care about the political aspect? One illegal alien parasite...one dead American woman. How many times does this have to play out before the defenders of illegal alien parasites get the message?
By the way, Nancy Pelosi just had a press conference invaded by illegal aliens demanding the Democrats give them amnesty. A group called "Immigration Liberation Movement". Pay particular notice to the words "demand" and "immigration movement". Anything about those words put you off?
Once again completely missing the point

The name of this thread is "Sanctuary". The OP was an attempt to tie S.F. "sanctuary" status to a murder by an illegal immigrant.

I was just pointing out that the whether or not S.F. is a "sanctuary city" has absolutely no bearing on whether or not this guy should have been in the country.

Anything else is just an attempt to deflect from the point I was making.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:20 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Once again completely missing the point

The name of this thread is "Sanctuary". The OP was an attempt to tie S.F. "sanctuary" status to a murder by an illegal immigrant.

I was just pointing out that the whether or not S.F. is a "sanctuary city" has absolutely no bearing on whether or not this guy should have been in the country.

Anything else is just an attempt to deflect from the point I was making.
If it had no bearing, why was he hiding in SF? Was he there because he knew the police would not hassle him for being an illegal alien parasite? Or was it because of the view?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:55 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,955
I left my heart in San Francisco but that was 1963. The last time I visited San Francisco was 2003 where I had a bad experience with a homeless man over a parking meter. I had my parents with me and knocked his ass to the ground.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:43 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
avlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Matosinhos Portugal
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
So that would make it cagalandia?
cagalandia - or cagaTrumplandia = caga Trump landia



avlis is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
sanctuary



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sanctuary City Madness Maverick Current Events 46 August 1st, 2017 11:07 AM
Sanctuary cities must come to an end period! excalibur Current Events 133 March 24th, 2017 02:13 PM
Sanctuary Schools?? Clara007 Current Events 25 February 25th, 2017 03:41 PM
Sanctuary Cities Toto2 Current Events 55 November 21st, 2016 02:00 PM
Why do we have Sanctuary Cities?? kbear Immigration 71 August 23rd, 2015 03:05 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.