Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree13Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:57 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,436
Sanctuary

Ah, "Sanctuary" for a safer city?

Sanctuary City Murder: Teen Illegal Immigrant Kills with Cop's Stolen Gun, Police Say
Thanks from Pilgrim
roastpork is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:52 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
avlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Matosinhos Portugal
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
...................................
Chicago is the most populous city in the state of Illinois in the United States. It is the seat of the ... The name given by the natives to the river was Checagou, being that the name of the city has its origin in this native word.


Chi cago _ the writing has a lot of it
............

Chi - male name
......
cago word in Portuguese has the same meaning shit
friends do not get sick with my latin, but I understand it's interesting about the writing and speaking
when I'm watching an American movie and say Chi cago
at the end of the sentence the American says the same as the Portuguese
Cago) that has to do with shit

Portuguese words that have to do with shit

( cago cagar cagou cagando merda = shit


word - Chi

portuguese ( popular abraço; chi-coração - popular hug; chi heart

yes it is very popular country or mother hug their children when their little ones and say hug chi heart - hug heart

chicago name comes from the name of chicagou river

friends once again do not misinterpret me badly because of the phrases that are translated, but if you search for these words comes true, and I understand that it is interesting.

also happens with the romanic languages I gave an example with the words(burro) in Portuguese has a meaning in Italian has another meaning.

hug
avlis is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:01 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlis View Post
...................................
Chicago is the most populous city in the state of Illinois in the United States. It is the seat of the ... The name given by the natives to the river was Checagou, being that the name of the city has its origin in this native word.


Chi cago _ the writing has a lot of it
............

Chi - male name
......
cago word in Portuguese has the same meaning shit
friends do not get sick with my latin, but I understand it's interesting about the writing and speaking
when I'm watching an American movie and say Chi cago
at the end of the sentence the American says the same as the Portuguese
Cago) that has to do with shit

Portuguese words that have to do with shit

( cago cagar cagou cagando merda = shit


word - Chi

portuguese ( popular abraço; chi-coração - popular hug; chi heart

yes it is very popular country or mother hug their children when their little ones and say hug chi heart - hug heart

chicago name comes from the name of chicagou river

friends once again do not misinterpret me badly because of the phrases that are translated, but if you search for these words comes true, and I understand that it is interesting.

also happens with the romanic languages I gave an example with the words(burro) in Portuguese has a meaning in Italian has another meaning.

hug
So that would make it cagalandia?
Polari is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:10 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,955
The California Assembly passed a Bill to turn the entire State to sanctuary status and all Governor Moonbeam has to do is sign it. The bill passed on Saturday and this is Monday when Brown reports back to work in Sacramento. Next on their list is Calexit in November and I will be more than happy to remove the evil star from the American Flag.

edit: California is the land of fruits and nuts.

Last edited by Twisted Sister; September 18th, 2017 at 05:44 AM.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:55 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,483
In the huge city of San Francisco, there is actually a story about one - ONE - illegal immigrant who is a criminal????

REALLY????

WELL, let's just gather 'em all up and shoot 'em.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:51 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
In the huge city of San Francisco, there is actually a story about one - ONE - illegal immigrant who is a criminal????

REALLY????

WELL, let's just gather 'em all up and shoot 'em.
Is that what you believe? Are you that naïve?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:53 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Uh, what's your point???
Hollywood is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 09:18 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
How is this a "sanctuary city" issue?

He was wearing an ankle bracelet monitor from THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

The fact that San Francisco may be a "sanctuary city" doesn't enter into it.

Furthermore your attempt to tie sanctuary cities to violent crime shows you have no clue about how being a sanctuary city is supposed to improve safety. It's not about those that commit the crimes it's about those who might have knowledge about criminal activity.

If a person is afraid to talk to the police because their immigration status might lead to deportation then gangs can operate in neighborhoods with higher numbers of illegal immigrants because they know there are many that won't talk to the police or testify against them.
Thanks from RNG
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:21 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
How is this a "sanctuary city" issue?

He was wearing an ankle bracelet monitor from THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

The fact that San Francisco may be a "sanctuary city" doesn't enter into it.

Furthermore your attempt to tie sanctuary cities to violent crime shows you have no clue about how being a sanctuary city is supposed to improve safety. It's not about those that commit the crimes it's about those who might have knowledge about criminal activity.

If a person is afraid to talk to the police because their immigration status might lead to deportation then gangs can operate in neighborhoods with higher numbers of illegal immigrants because they know there are many that won't talk to the police or testify against them.
So, the studies done by the University of California-Riverside and Highline College in Des Moines, Washington, that found that sanctuary cities have higher crime rates "don't enter into it"?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:23 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Uh, what's your point???
If that illegal alien parasite has not been there this murder would not have happened!
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
sanctuary



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sanctuary City Madness Maverick Current Events 46 August 1st, 2017 11:07 AM
Sanctuary cities must come to an end period! excalibur Current Events 133 March 24th, 2017 02:13 PM
Sanctuary Schools?? Clara007 Current Events 25 February 25th, 2017 03:41 PM
Sanctuary Cities Toto2 Current Events 55 November 21st, 2016 02:00 PM
Why do we have Sanctuary Cities?? kbear Immigration 71 August 23rd, 2015 03:05 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.