Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Liberalism

Liberalism Liberalism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,417
we libs are still around. one of the reasons i dont bother engaging in some debates is that the conservatives rarely listen. they are happy with their preconceptions, their fixed and immutable ideology, backed by psedoscience when they need it, and their minds are firmly closed.
Thanks from tristanrobin and imaginethat
hot dragon is offline  
Old January 20th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #12
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
we libs are still around. one of the reasons i dont bother engaging in some debates is that the conservatives rarely listen. they are happy with their preconceptions, their fixed and immutable ideology, backed by psedoscience when they need it, and their minds are firmly closed.
Are you claiming skews13 and MM are different?
RNG is offline  
Old January 20th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #13
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Are you claiming skews13 and MM are different?
Different people that post multiple threads on the same subject.

MM posts the same pictures 5 times a day

Pick one Limbaugh, Rove, Palin, GW Bush, Reagan, pepper a couple of cheney pictures here and there..

the same 5-6 pictures over and over.

put a couple of dancing smilies with them.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:50 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Different people that post multiple threads on the same subject.

MM posts the same pictures 5 times a day

Pick one Limbaugh, Rove, Palin, GW Bush, Reagan, pepper a couple of cheney pictures here and there..

the same 5-6 pictures over and over.

put a couple of dancing smilies with them.
His bong is surgically attached to him...
Tony is offline  
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:51 AM   #15
bloated wackbag
 
sites's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: fishing
Posts: 1,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
we libs are still around. one of the reasons i dont bother engaging in some debates is that the conservatives rarely listen. they are happy with their preconceptions, their fixed and immutable ideology, backed by psedoscience when they need it, and their minds are firmly closed.
Have you considered that several of the conservatives you slam used to be liberals? What does that say about your claims of closed mindedness?
sites is offline  
Old January 21st, 2014, 06:14 AM   #16
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I guess the right wing looney tunes have to be more interesting in order to gain the liberals' interest and attention.

By this time, pure intentional ignorance, mean-spirited vicious comments, and bigotry just doesn't have the lure it used to have. It's tired.
"intentional ignorance", name calling , just means we don't agree with you.

"mean-spirited vicious comments". for every comment you can claim came from a conservative I'll show you 3 or more from a liberal.

"bigotry". name-calling again.

once again, here it is on display. no statement of axioms, no sequence of logic, and hypocritical practice of what they accuse other people of.
Thanks from kbear
webguy4 is offline  
Old January 21st, 2014, 07:54 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
we libs are still around. one of the reasons i dont bother engaging in some debates is that the conservatives rarely listen. they are happy with their preconceptions, their fixed and immutable ideology, backed by psedoscience when they need it, and their minds are firmly closed.
Firmly.
imaginethat is online now  
Old January 21st, 2014, 07:55 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Are you claiming skews13 and MM are different?
Different than whom?
imaginethat is online now  
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:25 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
"intentional ignorance", name calling , just means we don't agree with you.

"mean-spirited vicious comments". for every comment you can claim came from a conservative I'll show you 3 or more from a liberal.

"bigotry". name-calling again.

once again, here it is on display. no statement of axioms, no sequence of logic, and hypocritical practice of what they accuse other people of.
so you asked the question and didn't like the answer

big surprise

you just answered your own thread question
tristanrobin is offline  
Old January 21st, 2014, 09:37 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Different people that post multiple threads on the same subject.

MM posts the same pictures 5 times a day

Pick one Limbaugh, Rove, Palin, GW Bush, Reagan, pepper a couple of cheney pictures here and there..

the same 5-6 pictures over and over.

put a couple of dancing smilies with them.
You're one to talk. You've beaten more than your fair share of dead horses around here.
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Liberalism



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.