Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Liberalism

Liberalism Liberalism Forum - Political Philosophy Forum


Thanks Tree105Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2015, 07:36 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Yes.
really? what part?
Thanks from coke
kbear is offline  
Old February 15th, 2015, 06:51 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
did he say anything untrue?
What did he say that WAS true???
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 15th, 2015, 07:02 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What did he say that WAS true???
this is what he said : "If you are Moslem...you get compassion from this particular President. Shameful.......

No "boots on the ground" will happen against ISIS until some American gets his head sawn off that looks like "he could have been his son"

now, if we go by Obama's past behavior (IE: commenting on trayvon looking like his son if he would have had 1) and the fact that he yammered on and on about the crusades and the inquisition while trying to downplay muslim violence at the prayer breakfast--I'd say tony's post was pretty truthful. I know it's hard for liberals to admit their president is a muslim and a racist.
Thanks from roastpork and coke

Last edited by kbear; March 4th, 2015 at 09:24 AM.
kbear is offline  
Old February 15th, 2015, 07:26 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
this is what he said : "If your are Moslem...you get compassion from this particular President. Shameful.......

No "boots on the ground" will happen against ISIS until some American gets his head sawn off that looks like "he could have been his son"

now, if we go by Obama's past behavior (IE: commenting on trayvon looking like his son if he would have had 1) and the fact that he yammered on and on about the crusades and the inquisition while trying to downplay muslim violence at the prayer breakfast--I'd say tony's post was pretty truthful. I know it's hard for liberals to admit their president is a muslim and a racist.
Are you serious, or just trying to be the RW version of funny/entertaining???
It's getting difficult to take some of the things you say seriously,as coming from an adult with all of her/his mental faculties intact.
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 16th, 2015, 08:05 AM   #45
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Are you serious, or just trying to be the RW version of funny/entertaining???
It's getting difficult to take some of the things you say seriously,as coming from an adult with all of her/his mental faculties intact.
it's getting difficult to believe people still haven't figured out what Obama is.
Thanks from coke
kbear is offline  
Old February 16th, 2015, 08:40 AM   #46
Retired
 
highway80west's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 17,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
i've decided to become a liberal. so what do i need to do to become a good liberal? here's my list so far:

1. vote democrat no matter what.

2. support illegal immigration and amnesty for anyone who can scramble across the border and outrun border patrol.

3. support welfare for anyone who doesn't want to work. even for life if they don't want to work and feel a job would disrupt their lifestyle or criminal activities.

4. vote to take guns away from law abiding citizens so they are at the mercy of the welfare receiving criminals.

5. vote to prosecute any police officer who kills someone while defending their own life. especially if the cop is white and the offender is black.

6. keep a stack of race cards and use them for any argument that can't be won with reason, common sense or facts alone.

7. tell others frequently how horrible israel is to those poor poor palestinians.

8. tell others frequent that zionists are in a diabolical plot to take over the world.

9. frequently tell others how peaceful and loving muslims are.

10. frequently tell others how horrible it is to waterboard those poor poor terrorists who chop off people's heads and burn them alive.

11. campaign to close gitmo and release dangerous terrorists back into the world so they can begin terrorizing again.

12. declare obama is the most transparent president ever and can do no wrong.

13. declare obamacare is the greatest new law ever and NO one should question it or complain when they lose their plan and their doctor or when they can't afford the "affordable" premiums.

14. legalize all drugs!

15. confidently declare hilary is the next mrs. president.

16. be pro-choice even until the kid starts kindergarten.



am i forgetting anything because i want to be a REALLY REALLY good liberal so i will be blissfully happy!
I changed parties after the 2012 elections. Haven't regretted it since. I vote non-partisan.

As long as the GOP's and the Dems continue to fight each other, they don't get my support. And Boehner blames the Dems for the messes they created? Boehner should also share the blame on himself.
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
highway80west is offline  
Old November 4th, 2015, 04:32 PM   #47
Junior Member
 
DavisHba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7
Oh! You forgot

17. Lose your mind about anything that isn't PC
18. Get offended by ANYTHING
Thanks from roastpork, kbear and coke
DavisHba is offline  
Old November 5th, 2015, 04:26 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
btw, is "stupider" even a word?
yes
Thanks from coke
tristanrobin is offline  
Old November 5th, 2015, 04:45 AM   #49
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisHba View Post
Oh! You forgot

17. Lose your mind about anything that isn't PC
18. Get offended by ANYTHING
I'm not offended by kbear's stupider list.just the fact that she's a racist.
Fayt is offline  
Old November 13th, 2015, 04:36 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
drsnugglesvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Alpine, NJ
Posts: 278
You forgot that the only economists you can listen to are people like Paul Krugman... because their word is law.
Thanks from Sabcat and coke
drsnugglesvt is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies > Liberalism

Tags
changing, parties



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two Parties, Zero Sense JamesMillman Political Talk 6 January 15th, 2014 10:18 AM
Minor Parties FAndy Political Talk 57 June 24th, 2009 11:33 PM
Third Parties anarchyintheUS Political Talk 2 March 22nd, 2006 04:56 PM
All Parties (Most) NoMoreDems-Reps Political Talk 0 March 3rd, 2006 04:24 PM
Anyone know about these Parties? NoMoreDems-Reps Political Talk 11 February 20th, 2006 05:30 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.