Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East


Thanks Tree11Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,888
Calanthe...do you know what good manners are???

I am just wondering.......
Tony is offline  
Old August 17th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
The circle is shrinking for CIA agent Gulen. Gulen schools are being closed one by one in each countries with political pressure of Turkiye. Gulen released the number of his bodyguards from 120 to 300 to prevent an assassination attempt.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 17th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
The circle is shrinking for CIA agent Gulen. Gulen schools are being closed one by one in each countries with political pressure of Turkiye. Gulen released the number of his bodyguards from 120 to 300 to prevent an assassination attempt.
So what?
Tony is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,888
Turkey 'really wants' ties with Israeli tech: Entrepreneur | The Times of Israel
Tony is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 03:22 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
Germany's ambassador of Turkiye interrogated by Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the covert listening event. Turkiye MFA said that Turkiye is waiting for a orderly and convincing description from Germany, they also said that this is a grave situation for Germany if this is true.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 03:29 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
World's biggest and highest capacity Airport which is being built in Turkiye will be complated in 2018.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 03:31 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
Germany's ambassador of Turkiye interrogated by Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the covert listening event. Turkiye MFA said that Turkiye is waiting for a orderly and convincing description from Germany, they also said that this is a grave situation for Germany if this is true.
Why would it be a grave situation?
Tony is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 03:41 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
Turkiye's first ecological stadium is being build in Sivas city. The stadium is able to produce its own energy, able to storage rain water and treatment, able to ambient heating.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 03:44 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
Turkiye's first ecological stadium is being build in Sivas city. The stadium is able to produce its own energy, able to storage rain water and treatment, able to ambient heating.
Wasn't this built on former Armenian lands???
Tony is offline  
Old August 18th, 2014, 03:50 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,888
Urban Dictionary: jive turkey
Tony is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East

Tags
news, turkiye



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOX news host falls for fake news story. Nwolfe35 Current Events 31 October 10th, 2013 06:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.