Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East


Thanks Tree11Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2014, 03:45 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
Usa who did everything to intensify and boost Gezi events in Turkiye, wants help from Turkiye to overcome Ferguson events.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:28 AM   #62
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
Usa who did everything to intensify and boost Gezi events in Turkiye, wants help from Turkiye to overcome Ferguson events.
what's turkey gonna do, instruct us on how to kill everybody in the town?

unrepentant genocidal nazis.

how's yur work with the orthodox church goin? have you finished exterminating them yet?
Thanks from Tony
webguy4 is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:53 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
American police beats Turkish AA reporter, threatening him with death, cepts in prison cell for 5 hours, because of he wanted to follow Ferguson events.
After CNN had done 24 hours daily live broadcasts during Gezi events, Usa shows its hypocrisy again, violates press freedom and freedom of expression many times.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #64
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
American police beats Turkish AA reporter, threatening him with death, cepts in prison cell for 5 hours, because of he wanted to follow Ferguson events.
After CNN had done 24 hours daily live broadcasts during Gezi events, Usa shows its hypocrisy again, violates press freedom and freedom of expression many times.
your posts read like you're in the grips of an inferiority complex.
Thanks from Tony
webguy4 is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #65
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 269
I've vacationed and done business multiple time in Turkey. Vacations good (mostly...as long as you're around western types, read: if you hear slavic voices, then you know you're going to experience shit). Business: Made good profits, if you know who to pay "rüşvet" to...unfortunately that takes several long ass meetings to determine.
Sunshine is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
Turkish Foreign Ministry warns Usa; "The treatment against the Turkish reporter is not acceptable, we are waiting for the Usa authorities to be more sensitive"
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #67
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
Turkish Foreign Ministry warns Usa; "The treatment against the Turkish reporter is not acceptable, we are waiting for the Usa authorities to be more sensitive"
Hey Ottoman dude...no one outside of the Empire gives a flying fuck.
Thanks from Tony
Sunshine is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
%87 of Turkish people dont use alcoholic beverages according to a statement from the Turkish Ministry of Health.
Calanthe is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 11:23 AM   #69
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calanthe View Post
%87 of Turkish people dont use alcoholic beverages according to a statement from the Turkish Ministry of Health.
87% of Turkish men are homosexual/bisexual according to a statement from the New World Order Ministry of Health (notice the lack of a link...which makes my claim as valid as your claim)
Thanks from Tony
Sunshine is offline  
Old August 20th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Near Syria
Posts: 132
Turkish news agency AA decided to do live broadcasts from Ferguson, after an AA reporter had been beaten and detained by police.
Calanthe is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East

Tags
news, turkiye



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOX news host falls for fake news story. Nwolfe35 Current Events 31 October 10th, 2013 07:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.