Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East


Thanks Tree24Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:21 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
how to stop ISIS and middle east terrorism in general. take over saudi arabia and all other large arab oil producers. thereby cutting off the flow of money to wahabi madrassas.
One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen here. Mind boggling in it's simple-minded stupidity.
I will assume you are just trying to be funny.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:27 AM   #22
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen here. Mind boggling in it's simple-minded stupidity.
I will assume you are just trying to be funny.
i don't think its really a good idea. its just a fact though, that as long as the saudi royals and others are paying protection money to whabbis, moslem terrorists will continue to be created.
webguy4 is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:33 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
i don't think its really a good idea. its just a fact though, that as long as the saudi royals and others are paying protection money to whabbis, moslem terrorists will continue to be created.
Easier and cheaper solution in the long run. Simply refuse to buy any oil from the middle eastern countries. We can at least refuse them U.S. dollars from this country, and we are NOT an inconsequential customer for their oil.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:56 AM   #24
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
how to stop ISIS and middle east terrorism in general. take over saudi arabia and all other large arab oil producers. thereby cutting off the flow of money to wahabi madrassas.
How many troops and how many lives?
RNG is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:57 AM   #25
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Easier and cheaper solution in the long run. Simply refuse to buy any oil from the middle eastern countries. We can at least refuse them U.S. dollars from this country, and we are NOT an inconsequential customer for their oil.
Russia too. After all, how bad would $20/gal gas really be?

I'm sympathetic to the aim, but this is where the Saudis have had an winning hand. The economic fallout of an embargo on ME oil would reach much further than gas prices.
RNG is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 01:29 PM   #26
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Easier and cheaper solution in the long run. Simply refuse to buy any oil from the middle eastern countries. We can at least refuse them U.S. dollars from this country, and we are NOT an inconsequential customer for their oil.
You should trust this guy:

pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 02:06 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
You should trust this guy:

I can't imagine why I would want to trust that guy.
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 02:21 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
You should trust this guy:

Ooooooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walkin' hand in hand with the one I love...




Thanks from imaginethat and seamanstaines

Last edited by intangible child; March 9th, 2015 at 02:24 PM.
intangible child is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:54 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
Ooooooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walkin' hand in hand with the one I love...




Yes! Scheme things out with a dead guy. Why didn't I think of that!!!
Tony is offline  
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:57 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
I've got plenty, but putting them on the Internet wouldn't exactly be the smartest thing to do.
Isn't it time to get some milage on those Area 51 toys???
Tony is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East

Tags
end, ideas, isis or isil, put



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ISIL is not Islamic sgtdmski Current Events 192 September 20th, 2014 04:10 PM
Weekly Address: The World Is United in the Fight Against ISIL The White House The White House 0 September 20th, 2014 02:53 AM
ISIL And The Limits Of The Republican Alternate Reality Bubble skews13 Current Events 26 September 15th, 2014 08:20 AM
WEEKLY ADDRESS: We Will Degrade and Destroy ISIL The White House The White House 0 September 13th, 2014 02:30 AM
ISIS or ISIL ? webguy4 Current Events 8 September 8th, 2014 06:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.