Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East


Thanks Tree56Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:38 AM   #71
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Deer Park, Washington
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
The embarrassment its your repeating the above in the light of "Iran election: Reformists win all 30 Tehran seats."

Yeah hell, I know you're a "In want it now" American, but that's not how the real world always operates.

Vote for Trump.
I'm only embarrassed for you because you actually believe this election means something.
Pete Moss is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:38 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Moss View Post
No, he didn't. This president respected the Islamist militants in power.
You're wrong.
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:39 AM   #73
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Deer Park, Washington
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
American Thinker is a big hint too.
Whining about a site isn't a rebuttal. Do you have anything to challenge?
Pete Moss is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:40 AM   #74
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Deer Park, Washington
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You're wrong.
No, I'm right and you know it.
Pete Moss is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:42 AM   #75
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Moss View Post
Whining about a site isn't a rebuttal. Do you have anything to challenge?
Why, you just ignore facts and spew the GOP line repeatedly so there is no point. Cam, IT and I have posted many facts. You post "kill-em-all".
Thanks from imaginethat and Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:43 AM   #76
Boo
Banned
 
Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: So Cal
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Turkey.

(Not an insult.)
Erdogan has spent the last decade making Turkey into an Islamist Regime, he also at one time claimed to be the Mahdi.

Turkey seeks to head up the new Caliphate.

Since Islamist strongman Recep Tayyip Erdogan came to power in 2003, Turkey has taken a harshly authoritarian turn, embracing Islamic terrorists of every stripe while picking fights it can't finish across the region - including an escalating war with 25 million ISIS-battling Kurds and a cold war turning hot with Russia, whose plane it rashly shot down in November. With those fights coming home to roost - as bombs explode in its cities and with enemies at its borders - Turkish leaders are now demanding unconditional NATO support, with Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu declaring on Saturday that he expects "our U.S. ally to support Turkey with no ifs or buts."

It's Time to Kick Erdogan's Turkey Out of NATO


Erdogan Has Just Been Declared The Leader Of The Entire Muslim World, Muslims Are Already Calling Him God

https://glblgeopolitics.wordpress.co...lling-him-god/
Boo is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:44 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Nothing hard to understand there, so no, I'm not playing into your baiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn
And what are those "prejudices" oh wise one??
Anything Obama does is bad.
Concise RNG, I was going to say that you've explained your Iran prejudices in every post in this thread.

Who's baiting you??....I'm asking you, who you were referring to in that post....If your sniping at me then I'll let you have it....I just don't want to go off half-cocked
Jimgorn is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:45 AM   #78
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Deer Park, Washington
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Why, you just ignore facts and spew the GOP line repeatedly so there is no point. Cam, IT and I have posted many facts. You post "kill-em-all".
I've challenged your "facts" with the article from Pamela Gellar. You haven't made one challenge to the article.
Pete Moss is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:50 AM   #79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
And then you'd have another Iraq, filled with warring factions, sitting in the middle of another civil war.

You guys don't learn from mistakes.
Bush new that...there was no pressing matter to start another front....just holding them in position is all that was necessary

What you guys don't understand is that we are going to have another war in this area no matter who is sitting in the White House.....It's not a matter of IF....It is a matter of WHEN
Jimgorn is offline  
Old February 28th, 2016, 11:52 AM   #80
Boo
Banned
 
Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: So Cal
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Iran was secular when the U.S. and Britain thought it would be a swell idea to overthrow their democratically elected government and install the brutal Shah of Iran regime for oil interest reasons. We helped create the atmosphere that brought the Ayatollah and the hardliners into power. They stay in power by using the evil Satan America as their political foil. Our President created a situation where the hardliners have to justify their governance to their people instead of pointing at sanctions as the cause of all if their failings. The Right wing mindset in this country is not sophisticated enough to understand such things. You just want to continue the same failed policies of the last 35 years and hope for a different result.
Yes Carter was successful in getting the Ayatollah into power. The Mullahs stay in power because they control all of the Guns and they ruthlessly enforce their will on their population.

The Left in this country simply isn't interested in the facts or the truth of Islam. Our President created a condition where Iran will have a Nuclear Weapon that they will not hesitate to use, both Israel and the Saudi's have cause to worry about this.

Iran considers the Saudi's to be apostate and therefore in need of annihilation.
Boo is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East

Tags
election, iran, reformists, seats, tehran, win



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iran opposition unveils 'secret' Tehran nuclear site Roo Current Events 0 February 24th, 2015 02:36 PM
Statement by the Press Secretary on the Election in Iran The White House The White House 0 June 15th, 2013 11:30 AM
Rafsanjani registers for Iran presidential election imaginethat Current Events 12 May 12th, 2013 06:06 AM
3rd Debate Review From The Cheap Seats Podium Pentothal Current Events 67 October 25th, 2012 06:56 AM
Zakaria: Iran election could make history CNN Current Events 1 June 12th, 2009 11:17 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.