Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:36 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
They're still occupied. Gaza is literally an open-air prison. It's under a complete blockade.
yes, there is a blockade. ask yourself: why is that?

actually dont, your answer will be composed entirely of palestinian propaganda. the fact that gaza launches missiles and mortars and suicide bombers against israel daily wont occur to you. the fact that the residents of gaza voted in HAMAS as their choice of leadership wont occur to you. the fact that gaza diverts its aid donations to military uses like building tunnels into israel wont occur to you. the fact that israel provides free water and electricity to gaza and israeli hospitals treats gazan sick and wounded wont occur to you.

and the fact that gaza has a border with egypt that is blockaded BY EGYPT because gaza continually launches deadly attacks at egypt wont occur to you either. the fact that gaza is considered internationally to be a major supporter of terrorism wont occur to you.

the only thing that will enter your mind is pictures of israeli soldiers shooting back at terrorists, but the photo labelled "evil war criminals"
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:39 PM   #62
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
yes, there is a blockade. ask yourself: why is that?

actually dont, your answer will be composed entirely of palestinian propaganda. the fact that gaza launches missiles and mortars and suicide bombers against israel daily wont occur to you. the fact that the residents of gaza voted in HAMAS as their choice of leadership wont occur to you. the fact that gaza diverts its aid donations to military uses like building tunnels into israel wont occur to you. the fact that israel provides free water and electricity to gaza and israeli hospitals treats gazan sick and wounded wont occur to you.

and the fact that gaza has a border with egypt that is blockaded BY EGYPT because gaza continually launches deadly attacks at egypt wont occur to you either. the fact that gaza is considered internationally to be a major supporter of terrorism wont occur to you.

the only thing that will enter your mind is pictures of israeli soldiers shooting back at terrorists, but the photo labelled "evil war criminals"
The Bantustans of South Africa were "independent" as well. There really isn't any difference.

I'm not defending Hamas's actions either. Give them full control over land, and sit back allow them to fight each other if you wish. But Israel is clearly the superior military force in the conflict -- at least make it equal.

Make Jerusalem an international city that both sides have a capital in, go back to pre-1967 borders, give Palestine a military so they can at least defend themselves. The conflict stops when both sides match each other in strength.

Last edited by Gordy; October 19th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:42 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
The Bantustans of South Africa were "independent" as well. There really isn't any difference.
i take it you agree with what i have said, but are unwilling to publicly say so, thus i get an irrelevant non sequiteur.
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:46 PM   #64
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Read the edit.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:48 PM   #65
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
The Israeli government pits Fatah and Hamas against each other in order to prevent Palestinians from building a stable society. That's apartheid. Just like the Boers with all of the non-Whites in South Africa
Gordy is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:56 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I'm not defending Hamas's actions either. Give them full control over land, and sit back allow them to fight each other if you wish. But Israel is clearly the superior military force in the conflict -- at least make it equal.

Make Jerusalem an international city that both sides have a capital in, go back to pre-1967 borders, give Palestine a military so they can at least defend themselves. The conflict stops when both sides match each other in strength.
what are you smoking? the conflict is being pushed by the palestinians. the ones with the inferior weapons, the ones with less resources, they are the ones initiating the violence. the israelis are shooting back. you know, self defense. if the palestinians had more weapons they would just use them to kill more civilians. thats why there is a blockade.

all the palestinians have to do to have peace is to stop launching rockets and mortars and sending suicide bombers into civilian centres. that shouldnt be too much to ask. if someone was doing that to america i bet you would advocate shooting back, but when they are doing it to israel you advocate giving them better weapons.

as i said, you have swallowed the palestinian propaganda hook, line and sinker.
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:05 PM   #67
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
The Israeli government pits Fatah and Hamas against each other in order to prevent Palestinians from building a stable society. That's apartheid. Just like the Boers with all of the non-Whites in South Africa
no, it isnt apartheid, you are wrong. apartheid was explicitly making one 'kind' of person inferior to other kinds. making blacks worth less, not able to vote, not able to do certain jobs, less rights, less freedom. israel isnt doing that to anyone. palestinians in israel have the same rights as anyone else. and palestinians in the west bank and gaza have their own leadership to blame for their problems.

i know this doesnt match your narrative. thats because your narrative is false. your narrative is also known as "palestinian lies"

and israel isnt doesnt have the power to "pit hamas and fatah against each other". they arent at each others throats because of israel, they are at each others throats because they both want to be the boss of the palestinians, and there can only be one boss. its like the situation in libya, there is disagreement over which faction fills the top position of power. the palestinians have had so many opportunities to have land, stability, democracy, industry, peace, and they have thrown it away every time. instead of these things, they have chosen poverty, dictatorship, and violence.
hot dragon is offline  
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:21 PM   #68
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
what are you smoking? the conflict is being pushed by the palestinians. the ones with the inferior weapons, the ones with less resources, they are the ones initiating the violence. the israelis are shooting back. you know, self defense. if the palestinians had more weapons they would just use them to kill more civilians. thats why there is a blockade.

all the palestinians have to do to have peace is to stop launching rockets and mortars and sending suicide bombers into civilian centres. that shouldnt be too much to ask. if someone was doing that to america i bet you would advocate shooting back, but when they are doing it to israel you advocate giving them better weapons.

as i said, you have swallowed the palestinian propaganda hook, line and sinker.
All the Israelis have to do is give Palestinians the right to self-determination, and the right and ability to govern and defend themselves. The "conflict" isn't even militarily even for it to be called a conflict. It's a straight up military occupation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
no, it isnt apartheid, you are wrong. apartheid was explicitly making one 'kind' of person inferior to other kinds. making blacks worth less, not able to vote, not able to do certain jobs, less rights, less freedom. israel isnt doing that to anyone. palestinians in israel have the same rights as anyone else. and palestinians in the west bank and gaza have their own leadership to blame for their problems.

i know this doesnt match your narrative. thats because your narrative is false. your narrative is also known as "palestinian lies"

and israel isnt doesnt have the power to "pit hamas and fatah against each other". they arent at each others throats because of israel, they are at each others throats because they both want to be the boss of the palestinians, and there can only be one boss. its like the situation in libya, there is disagreement over which faction fills the top position of power. the palestinians have had so many opportunities to have land, stability, democracy, industry, peace, and they have thrown it away every time. instead of these things, they have chosen poverty, dictatorship, and violence.
Yea Idk what you're talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah%...li_obstruction
Gordy is offline  
Old October 20th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #69
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
utter bullshit. in israel right now there are palestinians serving in parliament. palestinans have the vote. you think that happened in south africa under apartheid? you have swallowed palestinian propaganda hook, line and sinker.


no, we dont believe it because it isnt true.


yes, there are a few who have lived there for a long time. there are also lots of palestinians in israel who never left, who are still there and have been members of the community for generations.


nobody has said that.

let me repeat:

NOBODY HAS SAID THAT.

NOBODY has said these people dont exist, or dont have a history, or arent people, EXCEPT YOU.

of course they have an identity, and a culture, and a history. its arab identity, arab culture, arab history. it cannot possibly be palestinian history because palestinian history didnt start until 1920 and when it did it was the jewish homeland.


nobody in the world gets more free passes for doing fucked up shit than islam. but jews are always the most frequent target of racial and religiously based prejudice.

it was said before, if we disarmed the palestinians today we would have peace tomorrow. if we disarmed the israelis today we would have genocide tomorrow.
You literally have said that they don't exist this entire thread:

Quote:
its not their homeland. the "palestinian refugees" in camps around the middle east trace their ancestry back mostly to egypt, some to yemen, syria and jordan. and in any event, "palestine" was invented in 1920 and effectively means "jewish homeland".
Gordy is offline  
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:34 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,059
Give Isreal back to the Palestinians.

Give the Jews Florida as their new country. Miami can be the capitol.

Make a peace treaty with Iran and apologize for the bad blood and history of our two nations.

Create a lasting alternative energy source which isnt petroleum and send the Saudis back to riding camels and living in tents.
Thanks from Pilgrim
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East

Tags
conflict, israelpalestine, solution



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Russia Strikes On Syria’s Southern Opposition Spark Fears of Conflict With Israel imaginethat Current Events 7 January 12th, 2016 05:48 PM
USA President write about Israel and Palestine Peter Forsberg Politicians 18 September 11th, 2014 02:24 PM
Israel and Palestine to meet at Vatican roastpork Current Events 10 June 7th, 2014 05:12 PM
Why Israel's Call For Peace Talks Is Illegitimate. And More "one State Solution". Freedom_42 Warfare 3 April 2nd, 2012 09:33 PM
Palestine carnival Dude111 Political Talk 0 September 8th, 2009 09:14 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.