Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East


Thanks Tree68Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:19 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
and the Pre-Clovus people were here before the Clovus people exterminated them, and before the native Americans exterminated the clovus peoples. Before the Europeans came.

Other than thailand and Afganistan can you name me another nation that has never been invaded and colonized?
Really, that is how apes behave. There is an idea that human beings have the potential to reason and behave morally. Of course, this does not come naturally because we are not born with powers of reason, but only the potential to learn the powers of reason. I rather argue for better education and better decisions from well-educated people, than argue in favor of us behaving like animals.
Thanks from Clara007
Athena is offline  
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:32 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
There are so many reasons the UN is bad (and very few situations where they're doing good or something useful); for this situation they're useless, with the US always getting in the way of UN resolutions, with veto after veto, for the atrocities of the State of Israel.
Quote:
The vast majority of protesters are demonstrating peacefully in a tent city set up hundreds of meters from the heavily fortified border, but smaller groups of predominantly young men have rolled burning tires and thrown stones and Molotov cocktails at nearby Israeli troops.
https://www.vox.com/2018/4/2/1718816...ns-palestinian
guy39 is offline  
Old May 19th, 2018, 11:47 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
My goodness they are only trying to defend their own territory. What is wrong with that? It is the Zionist who have caused the problem. Before the Zionist, the Palestinians and Jews got along just fine. The conflict is over the land and it was created by the Zionist. Isreal is not a land of equality as the US, but a land for Jews. That is the problem.

When you speak in favor of the Zionist, you are speaking in favor of war for the purpose of taking other people's land and none argue the wrong of what the Zionist have done better than the Jews who oppose the what the Zionist have done.



You would do well to know there is strong Jewish opposition to what is happening between Trump and Israel.
A land for, and populated by Jews is a problem? Without Zionism, Israel would not exist. Giving back land that was historically Jewish, is speaking in favor of war? How so?
caconservative is offline  
Old May 19th, 2018, 03:45 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
A land for, and populated by Jews is a problem? Without Zionism, Israel would not exist. Giving back land that was historically Jewish, is speaking in favor of war? How so?
Hell yes it's a problem. It's been nothing but a problem.

Zionism does not equal Judaism.

What do you say about giving back the land upon which you're living to those who historically owned it?

I don't wish the Zionists/Likud any harm, but I'm tired of their leaders dragging us into their conflicts.
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:21 AM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
A land for, and populated by Jews is a problem? Without Zionism, Israel would not exist. Giving back land that was historically Jewish, is speaking in favor of war? How so?
If the bank claims your house, and someone else buys it, you have zero property rights. Rome threw the Jews out, and today we might appreciate why. Some of them are not willing to cooperate with those who live in the region but are not Jews. It is the Jewish behavior that leads to conflict.

There were a handful of Jews in this region living in peace with the Palestinians until Zionist goals became obvious and the Palestinians began resisting the Zionist take over of their land and orchards. The Zionist were able to do this because of their connections with Jews in the US, and the ability to smuggle WWII weapons into the region. The British had disarmed everyone but now the Zionist were armed by the Palestinians and the Brits who had been making an effort to protect the Palestinians pulled out because of being attacked by the Zionist. Do you understand the Palestinians and Jews were living side by side in peace, until Zionist changed that?

Israel is not a democracy like the US. Twenty years ago Jerusalem had a large Palestinian population and these people could freely use their Mosque in Jerusalem. Sharon signaled the Zionist take over of Jerusalem and the Mosque in 2000 and he was a lying bastard when he told the world this a peaceful gesture. Peace is not achieved by violating people and Sharon was violating the Palestinians and today we see the real intent.

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/29/w...-explodes.html

I am afraid your understanding of reality is biased and much of it is based on lies and mythology that was invented by Hebrews.

I want to add, Israel exists in part because of the sins of those who refused to help the Jews the horrors of Hitler and the extermination and enslavement of Jews. Britain and the US could have saved thousands of fleeing Jews and did not. As terrible and wrong as all these European and US nations were, that does not justify what is being done to the Palestinians.

Last edited by Athena; May 20th, 2018 at 07:34 AM.
Athena is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:37 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Hell yes it's a problem. It's been nothing but a problem.

Zionism does not equal Judaism.

What do you say about giving back the land upon which you're living to those who historically owned it?

I don't wish the Zionists/Likud any harm, but I'm tired of their leaders dragging us into their conflicts.
For sure those of us in the US should return the land to the indigenous people we took it from.

I do wish the likes of Sharon prison sentences. I strongly believe we need to change our idea of who are great men and those who stand with Hitler because of the atrocities they have committed.

Last edited by Athena; May 20th, 2018 at 07:41 AM.
Athena is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:55 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
For sure those of us in the US should return the land to the indigenous people we took it from.

I do wish the likes of Sharon prison sentences. I strongly believe we need to change our idea of who are great men and those who stand with Hitler because of the atrocities they have committed.
Well let's see how eager caco is to return land he owns and occupies to the previous owners. What say caco??

And Sharon, nothing but a war criminal who created the all-time largest, open-air prison in world history: Gaza.
Thanks from Athena
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 20th, 2018, 06:20 PM   #28
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
A land for, and populated by Jews is a problem? Without Zionism, Israel would not exist. Giving back land that was historically Jewish, is speaking in favor of war? How so?
Over the centuries, only a small portion of the population was Jewish (less than 10%) until modern Zionism began and started buying land from absentee landlords...some of which was disputed and claimed by different owners...much of the land occupied by generations of farmers and herdsmen who thought possession and occupation meant they had title...until Zionists started forcing them off the land....what could go wrong!

Seems like it's been all downhill since then! At least prior generations of Zionist settler colonists were honest about what they were doing and not playing games like pretending there was no one living there....didn't we hear that one in America, and South Africa also?
Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist.

Moshe Dayan
There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.

Moshe Dayan
and after the 1956 war of conquest that established the State of Israel's borders until the 67 war:
Let us not be afraid to see the hatred that consumes the lives of hundreds of thousands of Arabs who sit around us and wait for the moment when their hands will be able to reach our blood.

Moshe Dayan
Thanks from Athena
right to left is offline  
Old May 21st, 2018, 08:48 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,763
Making things more real. Here is a historic film of the European conflict for control of Jerusalem. Some of those desiring control of Jerusalem were European Jews entering into a Turkish controlled Arab region where the already existing Jews would be Semitic not European. The conflict was between Germans and Turkey and then British against the Germans and Turkey's control of the region. The film is made during this period.

Please notice this conflict is between the Turkish, German and British people for control of the region for strategic reasons. Exactly the same reason the US is now controlling this area in cooperation with the European Jews who were used to establish British control of the region after the British had armed and trained the Arabs to fight the Turks and overthrow Turkish control of the region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q01_zotBbgw

The British paid for arming and training the Arabs to fight the Turks with a loan from Rothchild. The Arabs were promised sovereignty and they were not told the deal made with Rothchild meant they would not get control of all the land they fought for, but some of it would be given to the Jews. Also know, the problem came with European Jews. It did not exist when Semitic Jews and and the rest of the Semitic people (Arabs), lived together in peace under Turkish rule.
Thanks from imaginethat and right to left

Last edited by Athena; May 21st, 2018 at 08:54 AM.
Athena is offline  
Old May 21st, 2018, 09:00 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,763
This movie is longer but it is important to this thread. It explains how the British promised the Arabs independent rule, and also promised the Jews a large chunk of Arab land. This movie also shows historical clips of films made at the time this history was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBlBekw3Uk

Because I have made friends with Palestinians, I want to stress again, the Semitic Jews and Arabs lived in peace. The problem came with European Jews and Zionism, and British double-dealing.

Last edited by Athena; May 21st, 2018 at 09:04 AM.
Athena is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk > Middle East

Tags
attempt, destroy, iran, iranandpalestinians, israel, jews, palestinians, tenth, zionism



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Israel says more knife attacks thwarted, four Palestinians dead Grizz1 Current Events 4 October 18th, 2015 01:57 AM
Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel BigLibSB Current Events 40 August 6th, 2015 09:42 AM
US Austerity Politics: One State's Attempt to Destroy Democracy and the Environment LongWinded Current Events 1 June 9th, 2015 03:12 PM
Israel MP - Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed Peter Forsberg Current Events 47 November 30th, 2014 09:00 PM
Amnesty says Israel curbing water to Palestinians intangible child Crime and Punishment 0 October 26th, 2009 08:12 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.