Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance


Thanks Tree23Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:47 AM   #1
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,796
Median Household Income Up 5%

Your thoughts as for why.

so...why?
Fayt is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 11:05 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
This has been discussed.

The median household income for male and female American full time workers did not go up 5%, but went up 2%. This is before the negative income growth rate from 2009-2015 is deducted for an Obama average.
Thanks from caconservative
Jimmyb is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 11:43 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
This has been discussed.

The median household income for male and female American full time workers did not go up 5%, but went up 2%. This is before the negative income growth rate from 2009-2015 is deducted for an Obama average.

So let's see. The republicans have had control of the house for almost 6 years now ?? Control of both houses for almost 2 years.

But it's all Obama's fault ??? Nearly a dozen free trade agreements. The continuing deindustrialization of the country. The ongoing "war on terror" adding billions to the national debt. 12 million illegals in the country.

All the while we've had the single most "do nothing' congressional sessions since WW2.
Thanks from imaginethat and skews13
BubbaJones is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 11:44 AM   #4
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,841
median income is UP 5% from 2014... DOWN $3500from 2008.


Incomes in BUSH'S WORST YEAR is better than the Best year of Obama.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 11:54 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
median income is UP 5% from 2014... DOWN $3500from 2008.


Incomes in BUSH'S WORST YEAR is better than the Best year of Obama.
Taco Bell must be doing good. I just came back from Taco Bell and the cashier handed my sack of food and said it's on the house. That has never happened to me before at any fast food restaurant.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 11:57 AM   #6
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Taco Bell must be doing good. I just came back from Taco Bell and the cashier handed my sack of food and said it's on the house. That has never happened to me before at any fast food restaurant.
My Daughter is a Manager at a Chic Fil A employees are encouraged to do "one random act of kindness" every day.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 12:04 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
My Daughter is a Manager at a Chic Fil A employees are encouraged to do "one random act of kindness" every day.
Now I have to do a random act of kindness for Karma. The cashier asked for a one dollar donation for school kids and I said no thank you before she gave me the sack of food for free. I will go back tomorrow and give her five dollars for the school kids.
Thanks from roastpork
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 12:05 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
So let's see. The republicans have had control of the house for almost 6 years now ?? Control of both houses for almost 2 years.

But it's all Obama's fault ??? Nearly a dozen free trade agreements. The continuing deindustrialization of the country. The ongoing "war on terror" adding billions to the national debt. 12 million illegals in the country.

All the while we've had the single most "do nothing' congressional sessions since WW2.
My point was to point out liberals crowing about the 5% and given Obama the credit for something that didn't happen.

A "do nothing Congress?" What do you think the purpose of Congress is?
Jimmyb is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
median income is UP 5% from 2014... DOWN $3500from 2008.


Incomes in BUSH'S WORST YEAR is better than the Best year of Obama.
There you go again. Total pathological liar. Guess you forgot about 2008 !!!! Stock market crash. Housing market crash. The near doubling of unemployment. Ad=nd the truth is, in inflation adjust dollars, we PEAKED in 1999. We're about $3500 short of that peak.
Thanks from imaginethat and Camelot

Last edited by BubbaJones; September 19th, 2016 at 12:20 PM.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old September 19th, 2016, 12:24 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
My point was to point out liberals crowing about the 5% and given Obama the credit for something that didn't happen.

A "do nothing Congress?" What do you think the purpose of Congress is?
How about some serious immigration reform ?? Let's clear up the issue if children of illegals. Let's make using e-verify law, accompanied by HUGE fines for failing to do so. How about fixing the VA ?? How about some infrastructure maintenance.
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance

Tags
household, income, median



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Median Household Net Worth Has Dropped 43% in the Obamaconomy Libertine Current Events 3 June 25th, 2014 10:47 AM
Median Income Falls For 5th Year, Inequality At Record High waitingtables Current Events 43 April 23rd, 2014 07:47 AM
Your Household Lost Seven Thousand Dollars Last Year. Where Did It Go? waitingtables Current Events 25 September 19th, 2013 08:01 PM
Reduce The Trade Deficit; Increase Gdp & Median Wage. Supposn U.S. Federal Policy 19 February 28th, 2012 07:43 PM
Overlooked 150 Year Old Household Cleaner a Remedy for Swine Flu? intangible child Healthcare 0 December 15th, 2009 06:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.