Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance


Thanks Tree58Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
I know this, and sadly so does TV. But that doesn't stop him from blaming Obama for doubling the national debt or for crediting Bush for the those tax cuts. Ironically he himself has blamed the debt on Obama for KEEPING the Bush tax cuts.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah and the Black guy had the Bush did it motto. So what? They assume your ignorant and doubling down on it like you just did proves them right
guy39 is offline  
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:31 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
A thought just came. Eric, Jr. and Ivanka must be pretty happy. When the old man croaks, they get it all if it passes.
Thanks from imaginethat
Clara007 is offline  
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:32 PM   #23
Banned
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Another lie.
Revenue collected 2000 1,800 billion dollars

Revnue collected 2008 2,700 billion dollars

67% increase thanks to bush tax cuts.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Revenue collected 2000 1,800 billion dollars

Revnue collected 2008 2,700 billion dollars

67% increase thanks to bush tax cuts.
And then the economy crashed and 2009 revenue was just 2,100 billion dollars. But by 2016 revenues were 3,300 billion dollars.

And increase of 64% in spite of THE worst economy since the great depression and of course the OBAMA TAX CUTS !!!
Thanks from Camelot
BubbaJones is online now  
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM   #25
Banned
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
And then the economy crashed and 2009 revenue was just 2,100 billion dollars. But by 2016 revenues were 3,300 billion dollars.

And increase of 64% in spite of THE worst economy since the great depression and of course the OBAMA TAX CUTS !!!
Economy Crashed because Democrats refused to heed the warnings Bush Gave that mortgage reform was needed.

Democrats would not allow Cloture on McCain's bill that woujld have prevented the crash.

I will let the Democrats tell you there was no crisis, in THEIR own words and IN-action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314
Thanks from caconservative
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:52 PM   #26
Banned
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
And then the economy crashed and 2009 revenue was just 2,100 billion dollars. But by 2016 revenues were 3,300 billion dollars.

And increase of 64% in spite of THE worst economy since the great depression and of course the OBAMA TAX CUTS !!!
What happened in 2009... Obamanomics, spending and revenue sources CHANGED when his Stimulus was passed in febuary and the Omnibus Spending resolution,

OOOPS you forgot Obama and Democrats changed the Bush singed Budget 5 months into the year.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Economy Crashed because Democrats refused to heed the warnings Bush Gave that mortgage reform was needed.

Democrats would not allow Cloture on McCain's bill that woujld have prevented the crash.

I will let the Democrats tell you there was no crisis, in THEIR own words and IN-action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1M1T2Y314
OH JESUS H TAP DACNCING CHRIST not this cocksucking bullshit again !!!!!!!

I've proven you wrong so many times it's not even funny !!!! I won't waste my time again !!!
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and Clara007
BubbaJones is online now  
Old September 27th, 2017, 04:16 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
What happened in 2009... Obamanomics, spending and revenue sources CHANGED when his Stimulus was passed in febuary and the Omnibus Spending resolution,

OOOPS you forgot Obama and Democrats changed the Bush singed Budget 5 months into the year.
SO what you're saying is increased government spending INCREASES revenues !!!!! That the stimulus package WORKED !!!!!

Thanks for admitting it !!!
Thanks from Clara007
BubbaJones is online now  
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #29
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,705
From: https://www.axios.com/gop-tax-reform...mpaign=organic

What type of thing are "itemized deductions"?

They, except for mortgage interest and charitable contributions are being eliminated. How bad will that screw the middle class?
RNG is offline  
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
From: https://www.axios.com/gop-tax-reform...mpaign=organic

What type of thing are "itemized deductions"?

They, except for mortgage interest and charitable contributions are being eliminated. How bad will that screw the middle class?
We can only home the bump in the "personal deduction" covers the loss. Without sales and property taxes being deductible I may get screwed.
BubbaJones is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance

Tags
dotard, plan, tax



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
From Master Plan to No Plan: The Slow Death of Public Higher Education intangible child Current Events 3 October 29th, 2015 05:29 AM
Your plan? coke Political Humor 0 January 27th, 2015 12:02 AM
14,000,000 that like their plan, CANNOT KEEP THEIR PLAN as promised BHO. TNVolunteer73 Current Events 66 October 30th, 2013 10:15 PM
Plan B Has Become Plan A Hondo69 Current Events 24 February 8th, 2013 02:40 AM
God has NO Plan... tadpole256 Religion 84 June 2nd, 2007 02:40 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.