Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Lobby > New Users

New Users Post up here and introduce yourself!


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:30 PM   #1
Banned
 
highfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: US
Posts: 27
Greetings, Sieg Heil To All.

Yes. I am a Nazi sympathizer. You might prefer that I went to stormfront or something. But those who run such forums are members of the SS. (Semite Supporters) And believe it or not, they apparently don't want Nazi sympathizers around. Would anybody care to debate me as to whether or not Hitler was actually the good guy? Let me know if you are aware of any forum that would allow such debate. Because they probably won't allow such debate around here. Why? Because he was the good guy! Otherwise forums would allow debate on the matter.
highfly is offline  
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,924
Oh nice. You've got a proxy server.

It won't work Andrew.
Thanks from RNG and Hollywood
imaginethat is online now  
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:44 PM   #3
Banned
 
highfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: US
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Oh nice. You've got a proxy server.

It won't work Andrew.
Let me see if I can decipher this: "Debate Hitler or White rights in general?... Run Away!!! Run Away!!!"
highfly is offline  
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:57 PM   #4
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by highfly View Post
Let me see if I can decipher this: "Debate Hitler or White rights in general?... Run Away!!! Run Away!!!"
What in the world makes you guys think you can label as debate butt-ugly refusal to accept the conclusions of historians, the testaments of people who were there and the families of those who were there?

You claiming you want to debate is a blatant lie.
RNG is offline  
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:00 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
What in the world makes you guys think you can label as debate butt-ugly refusal to accept the conclusions of historians, the testaments of people who were there and the families of those who were there?

You claiming you want to debate is a blatant lie.

Thanks from locke23 and RNG
Clara007 is online now  
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Oh nice. You've got a proxy server.

It won't work Andrew.
I was totally fooled.

A master spy this guy.
skews13 is offline  
Old March 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by highfly View Post
Let me see if I can decipher this: "Debate Hitler or White rights in general?... Run Away!!! Run Away!!!"
No, it's that you and Beasty decided to return to DTT on March 8. You went and wasted money on a proxy server which traces to Turkey btw.
imaginethat is online now  
Old March 8th, 2017, 07:24 PM   #8
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by highfly View Post
Yes. I am a Nazi sympathizer. You might prefer that I went to stormfront or something. But those who run such forums are members of the SS. (Semite Supporters) And believe it or not, they apparently don't want Nazi sympathizers around. Would anybody care to debate me as to whether or not Hitler was actually the good guy? Let me know if you are aware of any forum that would allow such debate. Because they probably won't allow such debate around here. Why? Because he was the good guy! Otherwise forums would allow debate on the matter.
Greetings. You should fit right in w/ the rest of the leftists.
Thanks from caconservative
Sabcat is online now  
Old March 8th, 2017, 08:38 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Greetings. You should fit right in w/ the rest of the leftists.
What a filter you have, let me say, you will never sound more intelligent than today....
goober is offline  
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:56 PM   #10
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
What a filter you have, let me say, you will never sound more intelligent than today....
There is one of your comrades. They don't like pesky things like Liberty. You guys should plenty to discuss.

Enjoy.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Lobby > New Users

Tags
heil, sieg



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sieg Heil! Generaloberst Fascism 48 December 1st, 2016 01:30 PM
Sieg Heil Conservatism! rumpelstiltskin Conservatism 32 January 7th, 2011 04:51 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.