Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Lobby > New Users

New Users Post up here and introduce yourself!


Thanks Tree12Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2018, 08:12 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Ploughboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post


I think what Nazi hat dude is claiming here is that Trump lies. So what do you say, religious newbie? Do you think Trump is a liar, or do you think it's actually those who call Trump a liar who are the ones being dishonest?
Like I said before I hate lies which is why I never follow conspiracy theories or follow the dark sensations of the media. I voted for Trump because I, like millions of other people, are sick of lies and radical behavior.
Thanks from Kate and Jimgorn
Ploughboy is offline  
Old June 23rd, 2018, 08:37 PM   #12
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Like I said before I hate lies which is why I never follow conspiracy theories or follow the dark sensations of the media. I voted for Trump because I, like millions of other people, are sick of lies and radical behavior.
Thanks from Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Old June 23rd, 2018, 09:17 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Like I said before I hate lies which is why I never follow conspiracy theories or follow the dark sensations of the media. I voted for Trump because I, like millions of other people, are sick of lies and radical behavior.
You'll fit *right in, and I'm sure you won't be *left out. And since I've covered the debate items... Welcome!
Thanks from Ploughboy
Kate is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:26 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Like I said before I hate lies which is why I never follow conspiracy theories or follow the dark sensations of the media. I voted for Trump because I, like millions of other people, are sick of lies and radical behavior.
That makes no sense. If you hate lies you must hate Trump. Why would you vote for such a man?
Thanks from RNG and Camelot
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:17 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
welcome aboard....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:42 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Citizen Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Rosebud
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Way to come out swinging

Bad attitude on an introduction thread.
Citizen Kane is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:44 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Citizen Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Rosebud
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
That makes no sense. If you hate lies you must hate Trump. Why would you vote for such a man?

Uh, Hillary.
Thanks from webguy4
Citizen Kane is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:45 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Citizen Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Rosebud
Posts: 141
Welcome to DTT.
Citizen Kane is offline  
Old June 24th, 2018, 01:54 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 24,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
I voted for Trump because I, like millions of other people, are sick of lies and radical behavior.
You find Trump to behave moderately and temperately?!

Really?! Are you paying attention?!
Thanks from Hollywood
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 04:14 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
noonereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NYC
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
Like I said before I hate lies which is why I never follow conspiracy theories or follow the dark sensations of the media. I voted for Trump because I, like millions of other people, are sick of lies and radical behavior.
Your posts are fascinating.
noonereal is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Lobby > New Users

Tags
newbie



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie victor993 New Users 5 July 31st, 2017 01:46 AM
Newbie Wanderer New Users 36 November 1st, 2016 04:27 PM
Newbie Abashanti New Users 165 November 11th, 2013 12:28 PM
Newbie! mishymoto74 New Users 15 July 27th, 2005 04:41 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.