Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Opinion Polls Political Opinion Polls - Polls created by the community


View Poll Results: Smoke?
Yes 2 20.00%
No 8 80.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2005, 08:29 PM   #1
The Chief
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Planet Earth (Mostly)
Posts: 14,314
Do you smoke?

So do you smoke (cigarettes)?



Personally I think it's a foul, filthy, disgusting habit.



How about you?
tadpole256 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 06:46 AM   #2
Retired
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,705
Re: Do you smoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpole256
So do you smoke (cigarettes)?



Personally I think it's a foul, filthy, disgusting habit.



How about you?




I smoke maybe 1/4 of a pack of cigerettes a year, so I said no. I smoke weed whenever I can though.
hevusa is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 06:52 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
prescott911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,064
no no to-bacCO!!!! no no to-bacCO!!!!
prescott911 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 07:06 AM   #4
The Chief
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Planet Earth (Mostly)
Posts: 14,314
Re: Do you smoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
[quote name='tadpole256']So do you smoke (cigarettes)?



Personally I think it's a foul, filthy, disgusting habit.



How about you?




I smoke maybe 1/4 of a pack of cigerettes a year, so I said no. I smoke weed whenever I can though.[/quote]



5.



You could have just said 5...



So do you roll your joints in little American Flags?



tadpole256 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 07:47 AM   #5
Retired
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,705
Re: Do you smoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpole256
[quote name='hevusa'][quote name='tadpole256']So do you smoke (cigarettes)?



Personally I think it's a foul, filthy, disgusting habit.



How about you?




I smoke maybe 1/4 of a pack of cigerettes a year, so I said no. I smoke weed whenever I can though.[/quote]



5.



You could have just said 5...



So do you roll your joints in little American Flags?



[/quote]



Haha. No, the American flag papers have not arrived yet and I have never used them before. It was going to be my little joke to you if we have that meeting, but as you cannot smoke the weed because of duty it wouldn't have worked anyway!



I'll have a cigarette every so often socially. The only time they don't make me feel ill is if I'm drunk. That is one habit I can't understand. It doesn't give you much...



The world is a strange place. Weed is illegal and it is a peaceful & spiritual practice. Alcohol and tabacco is legal and impact society in a more negative fashion. I would love to snap my fingers and see how it would be, for just one day, if the world was different...
hevusa is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 08:15 AM   #6
The Chief
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Planet Earth (Mostly)
Posts: 14,314
Re: Do you smoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
[quote name='tadpole256'][quote name='hevusa'][quote name='tadpole256']So do you smoke (cigarettes)?



Personally I think it's a foul, filthy, disgusting habit.



How about you?




I smoke maybe 1/4 of a pack of cigerettes a year, so I said no. I smoke weed whenever I can though.[/quote]



5.



You could have just said 5...



So do you roll your joints in little American Flags?



[/quote]



Haha. No, the American flag papers have not arrived yet and I have never used them before. It was going to be my little joke to you if we have that meeting, but as you cannot smoke the weed because of duty it wouldn't have worked anyway!



I'll have a cigarette every so often socially. The only time they don't make me feel ill is if I'm drunk. That is one habit I can't understand. It doesn't give you much...



The world is a strange place. Weed is illegal and it is a peaceful & spiritual practice. Alcohol and tabacco is legal and impact society in a more negative fashion. I would love to snap my fingers and see how it would be, for just one day, if the world was different...[/quote]



I just wish the gentle fondling of the boobies were an acceptable greeting to women...
tadpole256 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 09:04 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
prescott911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,064
AMEN TO THAT TADPOLE!!!!
prescott911 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 11:07 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Nebraskaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,425
Then are you guys for the banning of smoking in public places like a restaraunt? We had this controversy in Lincoln but it got shot down.
Nebraskaboy is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 11:15 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
prescott911's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,064
Yea, I hope they get rid of smoking in all public places, its unfair to people that are around the smoker. I get migraines when i smell smoke and if I smell the smoke after a meal I will get a migraine and eventually puke my whole meal up.
prescott911 is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 11:20 AM   #10
Retired
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraskaboy
Then are you guys for the banning of smoking in public places like a restaraunt? We had this controversy in Lincoln but it got shot down.


In the county I live there is no smoking indoors in any public place. I feel bad for the smokers (especially during winter) but it sure feels nice to come back from the bar and not smell like cigarette smoke.
hevusa is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Tags
smoke



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Smoke, Protesters Fill Egypt's Streets npr Current Events 0 January 30th, 2011 05:18 AM
New debate on why adults should have freedom to smoke marijuana! intangible child Healthcare 4 October 23rd, 2009 07:23 AM
"Up in Smoke": Watch our video and then call Governor Schwarzenegger intangible child Political Talk 0 July 15th, 2009 06:42 PM
Here comes the smoke screen!! hevusa Political Talk 2 June 4th, 2006 11:03 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.