Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Opinion Polls Political Opinion Polls - Polls created by the community


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:30 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,887
Me. I called this election, first.

Told ya so.....

Now?

Eight years of Donald Trump.

Eight years of Mike Pence.

Eight years of Ivanka Trump, the first woman President.

So...to the irritants from the Left on this site...I say:

Blah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Thanks from excalibur and Sabcat
Tony is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 03:19 AM   #2
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,133
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is online now  
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:48 AM   #3
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Told ya so.....

Now?

Eight years of Donald Trump.

Eight years of Mike Pence.

Eight years of Ivanka Trump, the first woman President.

So...to the irritants from the Left on this site...I say:

Blah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Well, you might want to just hold with four and see how it goes from there, jus sayin
Thanks from Scrollforward
coke is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:17 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,924
Now, the transition from republic to empire cannot be denied.
Thanks from Daws77
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:18 AM   #5
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Now, the transition from republic to empire cannot be denied.
Maybe maybe not, but a transition to a stronger oligarchy has been stopped
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:50 AM   #6
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Told ya so.....

Now?

Eight years of Donald Trump.

Eight years of Mike Pence.

Eight years of Ivanka Trump, the first woman President.

So...to the irritants from the Left on this site...I say:

Blah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

You were the first to call it.

And you backed it up by spending $$$$$ to get your vote in from down under.


Thanks from coke
excalibur is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 04:19 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Now, the transition from republic to empire cannot be denied.
Then you missed the whole election. It's Fortress America...and not Empire America. That's what it was all about.

No wonder you post what you do. How ill informed can ya get? Empire??? His whole campaign is about the Nation pulling its arms and legs in and demanding some sort of respite from being the world's policeman. But...okay...you are an obvious Globalist...so, I get that.

FYI: all that money "wasted" over in the Middle East democratising those savages wasn't "wasted". It ended up in the pockets of Hillary Clinton Campaign Donors. Now? They can't call in their chips and have America expend yet more Blood & Treasure on the special interests that won't think anything of killing our best and brightest.

The call for jobs returning to the Homeland. America's multi-national corporations seeking slave wages, no union interference, no government interference, low taxes, and no worries about polluting the environment...abroad are going to be sorted out.

Paying countries rent to stay and protect their butts is gonna come to an end.

Empire????

What codswallop.
Thanks from Sabcat
Tony is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:54 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Then you missed the whole election. It's Fortress America...and not Empire America. That's what it was all about.

No wonder you post what you do. How ill informed can ya get? Empire??? His whole campaign is about the Nation pulling its arms and legs in and demanding some sort of respite from being the world's policeman. But...okay...you are an obvious Globalist...so, I get that.

FYI: all that money "wasted" over in the Middle East democratising those savages wasn't "wasted". It ended up in the pockets of Hillary Clinton Campaign Donors. Now? They can't call in their chips and have America expend yet more Blood & Treasure on the special interests that won't think anything of killing our best and brightest.

The call for jobs returning to the Homeland. America's multi-national corporations seeking slave wages, no union interference, no government interference, low taxes, and no worries about polluting the environment...abroad are going to be sorted out.

Paying countries rent to stay and protect their butts is gonna come to an end.

Empire????

What codswallop.
What codswallop, indeed.

Yes, empire, or if you must "fortress." Six of one.....

I can't wait until you myopic assholes alienate Mexico, who then decides to ally itself with China. Can't wait.
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:56 PM   #9
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What codswallop, indeed.

Yes, empire, or if you must "fortress." Six of one.....

I can't wait until you myopic assholes alienate Mexico, who then decides to ally itself with China. Can't wait.
Or or the newly founded Republic of California!
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:05 PM   #10
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Then you missed the whole election. It's Fortress America...and not Empire America. That's what it was all about.

No wonder you post what you do. How ill informed can ya get? Empire??? His whole campaign is about the Nation pulling its arms and legs in and demanding some sort of respite from being the world's policeman. But...okay...you are an obvious Globalist...so, I get that.

FYI: all that money "wasted" over in the Middle East democratising those savages wasn't "wasted". It ended up in the pockets of Hillary Clinton Campaign Donors. Now? They can't call in their chips and have America expend yet more Blood & Treasure on the special interests that won't think anything of killing our best and brightest.

The call for jobs returning to the Homeland. America's multi-national corporations seeking slave wages, no union interference, no government interference, low taxes, and no worries about polluting the environment...abroad are going to be sorted out.

Paying countries rent to stay and protect their butts is gonna come to an end.

Empire????

What codswallop.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Tags
called, election



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hollywood called thingsinsquares Political Humor 0 August 3rd, 2016 08:32 AM
Canadian Federal Election Called RNG Americas 1 August 2nd, 2015 10:49 AM
Bush called it RIGHT !!!! azchurchmouse Current Events 47 July 25th, 2014 07:17 AM
Many Are Called, but Few Are Chosen work in just ways Christianity 0 July 14th, 2014 08:12 PM
“The disease called man”--Nietzsche coberst Philosophy 0 January 3rd, 2008 03:03 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.