Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Opinion Polls Political Opinion Polls - Polls created by the community


Thanks Tree64Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:19 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Nine percent of Americans say neo-Nazis acceptable: survey - NY Daily News

Welcome to our reality.
Some people are taking a stand and speaking out against it.
Others are obfuscating and denying the problem.
Yep. It equates to 22 million Americans. As compared to this bogeyman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

https://images.dailykos.com/images/4...jpg?1503586692
skews13 is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #22
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You cannot loose something that you never had.


I believe that you truly do not understand what they were fighting for. Personal liberty and freedom were at the top of the list pumpkin.


Take some time, go to a leagon or a VFW and find some old school military guys and have these conversations w/ them. Trust me when I say that they will not like "nazis" they will support their right to say their crazy shit.

If you want to stop doing disservice to the fallen, stop espousing communist tendencies.
Yes, go ask a WWII veteran if he thinks crazies with Nazi flags, chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "Blood and soil" while carrying torches, congregating across the street from a Charlottesville temple during Friday prayer is alright with them. It reverses everything they risked their lives fighting for.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:28 PM   #23
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Is this a subtle concession from you that even the right is against them? Otherwise, why would they go quiet and underground if half of the country supported them?

See! The right and left can agree. Nazi's are scum.
Not at all. Republicans having been using racial dog whistles in their campaigns for decades. The difference today is that Trump and the Alt-right are being downright blatant about it. Most sneaky Republicans had no choice but to run for cover. Courage is not their milieu. Never has been.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:36 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
WHAT "ongoing mass genocide of White people?"
WTF the fuck are you talking about?
The following speech was given by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952

"The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark people."




"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
Pilgrim is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM   #25
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Not at all. Republicans having been using racial dog whistles in their campaigns for decades. The difference today is that Trump and the Alt-right are being downright blatant about it. Most sneaky Republicans had no choice but to run for cover. Courage is not their milieu. Never has been.
Nevermind. Still going strong...
Thanks from guy39, Sabcat and Truther
Panther is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
The following speech was given by Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952

"The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our control Commissions will, in the interest of peace and wiping out our interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with white. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark people."




"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
LOL...are you joking? We are suppossed to take shit like this serious?
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:13 PM   #27
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Nevermind. Still going strong...
Would you like for me to give you examples ? Reagan beginning his campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi. Reagan referrals to black bucks and welfare queens. George HW Bush's use of a Willie Horton ad. Clinton fathered a black child meme. Obama born in Kenya. I could give you a list of Republicans using racial dogwhistles over the decades. This time it is too blatant and Republicans have merely run for cover. I wish you luck in your further pursuit of life as seen through rose colored glasses.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:19 PM   #28
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You cannot loose something that you never had.


I believe that you truly do not understand what they were fighting for. Personal liberty and freedom were at the top of the list pumpkin.


Take some time, go to a leagon or a VFW and find some old school military guys and have these conversations w/ them. Trust me when I say that they will not like "nazis" they will support their right to say their crazy shit.

If you want to stop doing disservice to the fallen, stop espousing communist tendencies.
Yes, they were just peaceful free speakers. Just fighting for personal liberty and freedom you say. Yeah, they were just Constitution-loving sweethearts.

Quote:

Baltimore man among 3 more charged in Charlottesville, Va., white supremacist rally

Source: Baltimore Sun

A 52-year-old Baltimore man, one of three more people charged in the Aug. 12 white nationalist rally in Virginia, was arrested Saturday and is being held in the Baltimore County Detention Center.

The man, identified as Richard Wilson Preston, was charged by Charlottesville, Va., police with discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school. Charlottesville Police said in a news release that Preston fired a gun in the 100 block of West Market Street.

Court records list his address in the 5800 block of Cedonia Ave. in the Northeast Baltimore neighborhood of Cedmont. Numerous news reports refer to Preston as imperial wizard of Marylands Ku Klux Klan chapter.

He was apparently picked up Saturday on a fugitive warrant issued in Virginia.

Read more: Baltimore man among 3 more charged in Charlottesville, Va., white supremacist rally - Baltimore Sun
Camelot is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM   #29
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Would you like for me to give you examples ? Reagan beginning his campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi. Reagan referrals to black bucks and welfare queens. George HW Bush's use of a Willie Horton ad. Clinton fathered a black child meme. Obama born in Kenya. I could give you a list of Republicans using racial dogwhistles over the decades. This time it is too blatant and Republicans have merely run for cover. I wish you luck in your further pursuit of life as seen through rose colored glasses.
No. Because I remember their use as I well remember historical readings of Democrats utilization of similar fears being expressed to their base for centuries against their political opposites.

It started with Jefferson against Adams and it still continues. For Republicans, their fears began during reconstruction and the bloody shirt and it still continues.

A person can only be emotional for so long In Politics before they become somewhat jaded with both parties rhetoric.
Thanks from Sabcat
Panther is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:35 PM   #30
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
No. Because I remember their use as I well remember historical readings of Democrats utilization of similar fears being expressed to their base for centuries against their political opposites.

It started with Jefferson against Adams and it still continues. For Republicans, their fears began during reconstruction and the bloody shirt and it still continues.

A person can only be emotional for so long In Politics before they become somewhat jaded with both parties rhetoric.
I think your post should be nominated for the "Deflection of the Year Award". Boy, you were really reaching there..........
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Tags
acceptable, americans, neonazi, percent, supremacist, sur, views, white



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Sissy Camelot Current Events 26 August 28th, 2017 02:57 PM
White supremacist Christian caught trying to make ricin GhostRider Americas 42 February 12th, 2017 05:17 PM
White supremacist groups see Trump bump LongWinded Current Events 4 December 10th, 2015 01:38 PM
Forty Percent of White Americans Are Lying About Their 'Black Friend' poet Racism 93 August 11th, 2013 12:38 PM
Anonymous Links Ron Paul To White Supremacist Groups skrekk Politicians 30 February 3rd, 2012 08:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.