Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Opinion Polls Political Opinion Polls - Polls created by the community


Thanks Tree64Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM   #1
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Post Nine percent of Americans say neo-Nazi or white supremacist views are acceptable: sur

Quote:
Nine percent of Americans say neo-Nazi and white supremacist views are acceptable, according to a new survey conducted in the days after the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.

While an overwhelming 83% of Americans said they opposed the far-right ideology, 9% said it was acceptable. The remaining 8% said they had no opinion, according to a Washington Post- ABC poll.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3430885

Welcome to our reality.
Some people are taking a stand and speaking out against it.
Others are obfuscating and denying the problem.
Thanks from skews13, Gordy and Quigley
foundit66 is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:11 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
By denying the problem you mean refusing to silence another view. I agree that I do not like the white supremacist message. I think its fucktardery of the highest order. I refuse to act like a Fascist/Communist/Totalitarian government representative to silence it. Especially after watching you leftist pussies scream racist, homophobe, nazi at anyone who disagrees with you. Actually if you want to see real fascism in power, attend a leftist gathering
guy39 is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:57 AM   #3
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
By denying the problem you mean refusing to silence another view. I agree that I do not like the white supremacist message. I think its fucktardery of the highest order. I refuse to act like a Fascist/Communist/Totalitarian government representative to silence it. Especially after watching you leftist pussies scream racist, homophobe, nazi at anyone who disagrees with you. Actually if you want to see real fascism in power, attend a leftist gathering
We silenced the same as a united country during WWII. Please learn your history.
Camelot is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:02 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: upnorth
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Some people are taking a stand and speaking out against it.
How many people are taking a stand and speaking out against the ongoing mass genocide of White people?
Thanks from discollector
Pilgrim is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:09 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3430885

Welcome to our reality.
Some people are taking a stand and speaking out against it.
Others are obfuscating and denying the problem.
While ALL hatred is disgusting, those who wield it lawfully have every right to hold those views.
Thanks from guy39
Quigley is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:17 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
We silenced the same as a united country during WWII. Please learn your history.
Care to provide an equivalency?
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:25 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
How many people are taking a stand and speaking out against the ongoing mass genocide of White people?
WHAT "ongoing mass genocide of White people?"
WTF the fuck are you talking about?
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Nine percent of Americans say neo-Nazis acceptable: survey - NY Daily News

Welcome to our reality.
Some people are taking a stand and speaking out against it.
Others are obfuscating and denying the problem.
So we have an overwhelming majority that distains these radical groups. Yet we are suppose to concentrate on the supposed 9%? A percentage I find a little suspect. Yes, we have a problem with hate groups on both sides. But as long as that hate isn't translated into violence, their speech is protected.
caconservative is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:31 AM   #9
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
While ALL hatred is disgusting, those who wield it lawfully have every right to hold those views.
Including BLM?
RNG is offline  
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:36 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Including BLM?
Even BLM, my reference to them in another post was simply cited as an example showing that neither side is innocent of "hate speech".
Quigley is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Tags
acceptable, americans, neonazi, percent, supremacist, sur, views, white



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warrants Issued For White Supremacist Sissy Camelot Current Events 26 August 28th, 2017 03:57 PM
White supremacist Christian caught trying to make ricin GhostRider Americas 42 February 12th, 2017 06:17 PM
White supremacist groups see Trump bump LongWinded Current Events 4 December 10th, 2015 02:38 PM
Forty Percent of White Americans Are Lying About Their 'Black Friend' poet Racism 93 August 11th, 2013 01:38 PM
Anonymous Links Ron Paul To White Supremacist Groups skrekk Politicians 30 February 3rd, 2012 09:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.