Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Opinion Polls Political Opinion Polls - Polls created by the community


View Poll Results: The Self-Contradictory Nature of Both the Left and Right
Self-Contradictory 6 75.00%
Self-Consistent 0 0%
Other 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Thanks Tree25Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:46 AM   #11
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Are you capable of participating in a discussion other than screaming bullshit or some other rhetoric based on whatever you believe the politics of the person you are talking to is?
So you believe that crap in the OP? Why? It seems to be one person's opinion about those issues and i dont see anywhere that it is actually backed up by facts.......
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:54 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
So you believe that crap in the OP? Why? It seems to be one person's opinion about those issues and i dont see anywhere that it is actually backed up by facts.......
Not relevant. I made an argument as opposed to an insult only post. You chose to just insult which seems to be what you do most of the time. In short so far you are nothing but a marxist troll.
Thanks from Jimmyb
guy39 is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:59 AM   #13
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Not relevant. I made an argument as opposed to an insult only post. You chose to just insult which seems to be what you do most of the time. In short so far you are nothing but a marxist troll.
What-the fuck-ever!

It is very possible to not agree with ANYTHING in an OP, and it is perfectly ok to say so too. I dont agree with any of those examples, at all, period.

Just because you dont agree with my take on this doesnt make me a "Marxist troll".
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:02 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
What-the fuck-ever!

It is very possible to not agree with ANYTHING in an OP, and it is perfectly ok to say so too. I dont agree with any of those examples, at all, period.

Just because you dont agree with my take on this doesnt make me a "Marxist troll".
yes it is good to disagree. Yes I disagreed as well. The difference is I stated my disagreement. I apologize I did not rise to your level and state my disagreement in the form of typing the word bullshit.

Trolls can be fun
Thanks from Jimmyb and xMathFanx
guy39 is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:05 PM   #15
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
yes it is good to disagree. Yes I disagreed as well. The difference is I stated my disagreement. I apologize I did not rise to your level and state my disagreement in the form of typing the word bullshit.

Trolls can be fun
Wow, good for you! I should run and bake you some cookies, because you are so proud of yourself right now.....

Sorry, i didnt even read your post. Not sure why you are sooooooo concerned with mine?
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:09 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Wow, good for you! I should run and bake you some cookies, because you are so proud of yourself right now.....

Sorry, i didnt even read your post. Not sure why you are sooooooo concerned with mine?
That is interesting. So, you post on a public forum, then your become upset that someone actually reads what you post? Is that your implication? At least you offered to bake some cookies. Good that you know your place in the kitchen



Thanks from Jimmyb
guy39 is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:10 PM   #17
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
That is interesting. So, you post on a public forum, then your become upset that someone actually reads what you post? Is that your implication? At least you offered to bake some cookies. Good that you know your place in the kitchen



No, that is not what i said, but i am also not surprised you have reading comprehension issues......

Trolling me with misogynistic comments wont work. I am used to that bullshit tactic here now..........
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:14 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
No, that is not what i said, but i am also not surprised you have reading comprehension issues......

Trolling me with misogynistic comments wont work. I am used to that bullshit tactic here now..........
good good. let the butt hurt flow through you
Thanks from Jimmyb and Mythbuster
guy39 is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:53 PM   #19
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Web
Posts: 225
Mmmmm! Cookies.
Mythbuster is offline  
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:16 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
The OP is full of stereotypes, opinions and general bullshit........

Whatever.
Yep. There is no such thing as a left or right. There are the filthy rich and privileged and the crimes they will commit, resources they will plunder and lives they will sacrifice to stay that way.

When the poor and working class point out their crimes, then the left and right all of a sudden materialize to justify arguments.

We don't need any further study in this country. We need another French Revolution, and a lot of baskets.

Problem solved.
skews13 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Opinion Polls

Tags
left, nature, selfcontradictory



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Nature of Rights discollector Philosophy 129 October 22nd, 2017 05:00 PM
Is it nature or LongWinded Philosophy 3 September 13th, 2015 02:47 PM
Nature is Awesome RNG Environment 1 February 21st, 2014 06:06 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.