Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Philosophy and Religion > Philosophy

Philosophy For discussion about general and fundamental problems connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language


Thanks Tree14Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,684
Rush - Freewill ( Exit Stage Left ) - YouTube

There are those who think that life has nothing left to chance
A host of holy horrors to direct our aimless dance

A planet of play things
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
'The stars aren't aligned
Or the gods are malign...'
Blame is better to give than receive

[Chorus:]
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill

There are those who think
That they were dealt a losing hand
The cards were stacked against them
They weren't born in Lotusland

All preordained
A prisoner in chains
A victim of venomous fate
Kicked in the face
You can't pray for a place
In heaven's unearthly estate

[Chorus]

Each of us
A cell of awareness
Imperfect and incomplete
Genetic blends
With uncertain ends
On a fortune hunt that's far too fleet

[Chorus]
intangible child is offline  
Old February 27th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 13,800
I have to make a choice. Either A or B.

Does God know what choice I am going to make before I make it?
Thanks from intangible child
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old February 28th, 2014, 04:48 AM   #53
Mind Numbed Robot
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I have to make a choice. Either A or B.

Does God know what choice I am going to make before I make it?
from your point of view, yes. from God's point of view there is no such thing as before, everything always is.
webguy4 is offline  
Old February 28th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
dusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: north east usa
Posts: 3,898
after adem and eve was made in the garden of eden.
after god gave them only one rule. don't eat of this tree.
then the snake convinced them to eat of the tree.
but when god came back he says to adem and eve.
why do you hide from me. how did you come about shame..

(they dident wear any cloths then they was nakid and ashamed in front of god)

the rest you know. god banished them from eden..
what point am I making.. this....

when god came back and saw they ate of the tree
when he says why do you hide how did you learn what shame is.

(when god returned)
(when god learned they ate of the tree)

its showing god only learned of it on his return..
maybe even god likes to rest from things even knowing all.
dusty is offline  
Old March 1st, 2014, 11:05 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: lebanon
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
from your point of view, yes. from God's point of view there is no such thing as before, everything always is.
No.. from god view, there must be nothing else for him to be absolutely free, condition of being superior existence through nothing else

it is the negative way of being.. by killing all else even truth existence and true absolute realities of beings existing

that is why god will is based on the obsession to mean negative above positive first .. and that is why god is always only there .. all fights of being base .. how god force all to be under pains first stepped upon by worse .. as the condition to show some mercy or any pleasure ..

while god is what is always before when he is the will manager ... starting by his will
so what knows only before as a fact since a will by definition is what would never be but a reality of fancies or dreams that can play what it wants

that is why it is funny when you see creation as doing the always ..
absols is offline  
Old March 1st, 2014, 11:40 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: lebanon
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I have to make a choice. Either A or B.

Does God know what choice I am going to make before I make it?
life is the choice .. what you as a conscious choose is totally out of all to be true .. so it is never a sense or a feeling but a stand shown in everything life choice your being is related to

negative cannot be .. only positive can be conscious

negative conscious is only by destroying else and the more else is truly existing the more the conscious destroying it is evil.. infinite pervert turns of minds from enjoying destroying really

but negative conscious cannot stand alone so cannot be .. when being existing is only possible individually

no being can destroy itself while staying being .. that is how animals don't commit suicide .. I guess that is how there is so much miserable conditions of being alive individually

it is what shows how positive is the truth .. so negative is only a lie from willing to take advantage of true existence so positive realities of being existing.. starting by possessing them and force them to loose their rights of being positive

being you, is never through thinking when you are individually then you act within yourself .. you is the master free over a lot of things concerning yourself being when your conscious exist since existence is true

so whatever choice you make is never an objective move .. while any move you make is through others living wills .. so it is the opposite of choice

you didn't do your body nor yourself reality .. there is no choice unless of the conscious you must be out of everything you know being and through

and if you mean the subjective choice .. then by definition it cant concern anything else so even for god any choice is an offense of willing being someone else .. that god live by killing your pseudo will with pleasure .. seeing you from where you don't exist

that is how any objective move is because of something else existence always and the true choice is to what never matter, real existing freedom out of all

this shows too how truth is positive.. when the object is always else reality then existence is positively present beyond oneself.. and when the subject is always free then nothing is positive life

Last edited by absols; March 1st, 2014 at 02:36 PM.
absols is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by absols View Post
life is the choice ..

negative cannot be .. only positive can be conscious
Life is a dream, you didn't choose consciousness, it came over you. Consciousness is both positive and negative, otherwise how could it exist? You are taking consciousness for awareness; awareness pervades consciousness not the other way round.

Last edited by Abashanti; March 13th, 2014 at 02:07 AM.
Abashanti is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 02:45 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: lebanon
Posts: 1,437
how what exist is what is invented to be ?? you are such will that obviously you cant but mean to force will being everything you got .. pathetic to think that you can abuse the infinite freedom facts of all positive existence by running after few or even one human body that must be convinced .. why would anyone living life a dream as you say, be interested seriously about what you say ??

any is only positive .. otherwise it cant exist .. existence is free because of this .. so only positive truth would be left at the end, the real time of true existence to be consciously the exclusive present

there is no such thing called consciousness .. you keep willing to take advantage from anything bringing it to oneness that you think got for sure .. like the notion of self .. it doesn't exist either .. self is anything to invent in the presence of else especially when else are nothing to own being .. it is just one thing among a lot of other things to protect freedom in all existence fact .. as the positive thing is only what is free.. so being out of nothing always something right

conscious exist, not consciousness .. it is not a business you can buy or pay your ticket to get inn

being conscious is exactly being hundred percent .. so no consciousness ever is possible

while to be hundred percent the being must be free .. then conscious is all to positive truth ..
a liar or some cheap ways to get to be by using anything else, cannot be conscious then

because positive truth is the exclusive existence out of all truth facts .. so being is true as a matter of fact .. regardless of being consciously or not

when to be conscious is to realize objectively the positive value of else existence being to positive truth by admitting really being relative always .. so free out of everything existing which cant be negative while definitely from positive realization act ..then, conscious is being beyond positive a certain definitive existing value of being right always

and stating the fact of being aware negatively cant allow you to claim knowing what being conscious is

being aware is also a very positive thing that could be even more then being conscious

awareness is the freedom relative to the reality of being when conscious is to truth value .. so being aware is a real value of being as the present superiority reference one .. regardless the fact that one is nothing to existence

I don't get that insistence from you to claim knowing while the obvious intent is to deform anything
but how can you reach to deform something or everything without having the least possible relation with.. the answer is freedom being out of existence facts .. while a lot of you keep pushing any way to get inn .. it is impossible freedom dimension out of truth is absolutely .. all what you have is to play with others freedom .. that is why you get excited about that consciousness thing as if it is a world by itself .. so pathetic .. get lost with your consciousnessbssness to the maximum you can

for everybody else reading this, I would say to be aware about the real point here

inferiority is a curse from the will to limit the roof .. and when superiority is the only way essentially and existence is truth realizations of infinite values rights .. then inferiority is any pleasure of killing rights .. so what enjoy seeing everything and anything from where it could be the weakest to start hurting for positively being...
why would someone wants to limit the roof when he can stay always relative for what being is always about own positive ends .. ?? simply from privileges gotten over others that inferiors are what want to live by making those privileges everything they are

inferiority is actually the will to abuse the knowledge about superiority .. the fact that essentially there is nothing else possible so that any could stick to its own superiority as the existing fact to profit from being free out of all positive existence ends to possess ..

in truth, any is superior whether objectively because existence is only true positive present values
and subjectively because anything related to freedom is to the essence that cant be but infinite superiority fact

while superiority is nothing absolutely as it is not even the floor of values which freedom out of superiority is .. positive truth .. there cant be existing nor being but what is really positive

superiority is never positive reality since it is always about being above a lot of other things as the only reference of being all of them

then it is crucial to bring everything to zero for everyone and for true freedom rights

Last edited by absols; March 13th, 2014 at 04:16 AM.
absols is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by absols View Post


negative conscious is only by destroying else and the more else is truly existing the more the conscious destroying it is evil.. infinite pervert turns of minds from enjoying destroying reality


no being can destroy itself while staying being .. that is how animals don't commit suicide .. I guess that is how there is so much miserable conditions of being alive individually

it is what shows how positive is the truth .. so negative is only a lie from willing to take advantage of true existence so positive realities of being existing.. starting by possessing them and force them to loose their rights of being positive

being you, is never through thinking when you are individually then you act within yourself .. you is the master free over a lot of things concerning yourself being when your conscious exist since existence is true

so whatever choice you make is never an objective move .. while any move you make is through others living wills .. so it is the opposite of choice

you didn't do your body nor yourself reality .. there is no choice unless of the conscious you must be out of everything you know being and through

and if you mean the subjective choice .. then by definition it cant concern anything else so even for god any choice is an offense of willing being someone else .. that god live by killing your pseudo will with pleasure .. seeing you from where you don't exist
Have you escaped from the loony bin? This is incoherent nonsense. If you think you know reality then you are more deluded than I thought.

Animals do not commit suicide because they are not as retarded as man, simple.

What is true existence? And positive reality? You exist now, what can be more positive that this; are you going to deny you exist? And the reality is neither positive or negative these are just verbal definitions created by the mind.

Existence is not true, it is false; being is true since you do not need a body to be. What wakes you up in the morning? First you must be before you can exist. There is no other reality.

You do not move at all, you are not in movement, you only witness movement; it is your mind that is in movement.

Have I just quoted a spambot?

Last edited by Abashanti; March 13th, 2014 at 04:40 AM.
Abashanti is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #60
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
from your point of view, yes. from God's point of view there is no such thing as before, everything always is.
Exactly we are creatures that are in a 3D existence

God is of a 4D existence, Time is not a factor for him.

So he can be anywhere at any moment.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Philosophy and Religion > Philosophy

Tags
free



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bonanza:Get free Iphones 32GB 3Gs for free barud101 Environment 1 October 11th, 2009 12:18 PM
Bonanza:Get free Iphones 32GB 3Gs for free barud101 Business & Industries 0 October 11th, 2009 10:53 AM
I am free!! tadpole256 Philosophy 0 February 15th, 2009 04:57 PM
Free market . . . but what about free movement? Fanny Kaplan Immigration 10 October 7th, 2008 08:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.