Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Philosophy and Religion > Philosophy

Philosophy For discussion about general and fundamental problems connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language


Thanks Tree14Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2014, 05:56 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by absols View Post
how what exist is what is invented to be ?? you are such will that obviously you cant but mean to force will being everything you got .. pathetic to think that you can abuse the infinite freedom facts of all positive existence by running after few or even one human body that must be convinced .. why would anyone living life a dream as you say, be interested seriously about what you say ??

any is only positive .. otherwise it cant exist .. existence is free because of this .. so only positive truth would be left at the end, the real time of true existence to be consciously the exclusive present

there is no such thing called consciousness .. you keep willing to take advantage from anything bringing it to oneness that you think got for sure .. like the notion of self .. it doesn't exist either . self is anything to invent in the presence of else especially when else are nothing to own being .. it is just one thing among a lot of other things to protect freedom in all existence fact .. as the positive thing is only what is free.. so being out of nothing always something right

conscious exist, not consciousness .. it is not a business you can buy or pay your ticket to get inn

being conscious is exactly being hundred percent .. so no consciousness ever is possible

while to be hundred percent the being must be free .. then conscious is all to positive truth ..
a liar or some cheap ways to get to be by using anything else, cannot be conscious then

because positive truth is the exclusive existence out of all truth facts .. so being is true as a matter of fact .. regardless of being consciously or not

when to be conscious is to realize objectively the positive value of else existence being to positive truth by admitting really being relative always .. so free out of everything existing which cant be negative while definitely from positive realization act ..then, conscious is being beyond positive a certain definitive existing value of being right always

and stating the fact of being aware negatively cant allow you to claim knowing what being conscious is

being aware is also a very positive thing that could be even more then being conscious

awareness is the freedom relative to the reality of being when conscious is to truth value .. so being aware is a real value of being as the present superiority reference one .. regardless the fact that one is nothing to existence

I don't get that insistence from you to claim knowing while the obvious intent is to deform anything
but how can you reach to deform something or everything without having the least possible relation with.. the answer is freedom being out of existence facts .. while a lot of you keep pushing any way to get inn .. it is impossible freedom dimension out of truth is absolutely .. all what you have is to play with others freedom .. that is why you get excited about that consciousness thing as if it is a world by itself .. so pathetic .. get lost with your consciousnessbssness to the maximum you can

for everybody else reading this, I would say to be aware about the real point here

inferiority is a curse from the will to limit the roof .. and when superiority is the only way essentially and existence is truth realizations of infinite values rights .. then inferiority is any pleasure of killing rights .. so what enjoy seeing everything and anything from where it could be the weakest to start hurting for positively being...
why would someone wants to limit the roof when he can stay always relative for what being is always about own positive ends .. ?? simply from privileges gotten over others that inferiors are what want to live by making those privileges everything they are

inferiority is actually the will to abuse the knowledge about superiority .. the fact that essentially there is nothing else possible so that any could stick to its own superiority as the existing fact to profit from being free out of all positive existence ends to possess ..

in truth, any is superior whether objectively because existence is only true positive present values
and subjectively because anything related to freedom is to the essence that cant be but infinite superiority fact

while superiority is nothing absolutely as it is not even the floor of values which freedom out of superiority is .. positive truth .. there cant be existing nor being but what is really positive

superiority is never positive reality since it is always about being above a lot of other things as the only reference of being all of them

then it is crucial to bring everything to zero for everyone and for true freedom rights
It makes no deference wether people are interested or not, when the body's charge as dissipated what matters? Beside most people have not woken up to the fact that there is only the one, when this one looks through the mind of diversity it becomes many. Which means from your perspective you are the one and everyone else that appears to you appears is in your consciousness.

Existence is not free, it is interdependent. The presence is just an appearance so it cannot be exclusive; it is comprehensive; are you going to deny seeing your mother?

At least we can agree on one thing, consciousness is an illusion, untrue false. This is my argument. Nothing is real, including your notion of positive and evil, it is all imagined. Why do you contradict yourself?

Conscious and consciousness is the same thing, it is a condition that has come over you spontaneously.

You are only being, and you are free. It is your ideas that you harbour that confuses things.

Positive truth is a relative factor; only the absolute is true. Which means there are no values either; values depends on something thought or experienced. In the absolute there are no things and no experience of things. There is no perception in the absolute, it is the absolute that make perception possible.

Truth does not exist, it simply is. Point simple. Point blank.

You do not have to claim consciousness, it is self evident, consciousness is what makes feeling possible, consciousness is awareness reflected.

Consciousness is the world and the world is the totality of consciousness. There is nothing to be excited about. Consciousness is an illusion, point simple, point blank. IT IS ALL UNREAL what you see, hear, feel, touch and taste is illusory. What can be said about the world and consciousness or conscious? Which ever word you prefer, since words matter none, it makes no difference.

What is the real point?

You keep banging on about existence being the truth how can existence be the truth if it is not permanent? Existence comes and goes, you are mixing up the appearance with its source.

When you say "will to abuse knowledge" which knowledge are you talking about? That which you have in memory or that experienced ? Because the knowledge you have in the memory is the given. It is not true.

And what is related to freedom? You cannot know freedom you can only be fee. Which you are essentially. Freedom is being free, if it is related to something then it is not freedom but bondage. There are no attachment to freedom.
Abashanti is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:04 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Exactly we are creatures that are in a 3D existence

God is of a 4D existence, Time is not a factor for him.

So he can be anywhere at any moment.
Your four dimensional universe is an inference, stop clinging to the idea of god and you will know.
Abashanti is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #63
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abashanti View Post
Your four dimensional universe is an inference, stop clinging to the idea of god and you will know.
Why would I want to do that?


Why would I drop my faith to follow yours?
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 06:55 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Why would I want to do that?


Why would I drop my faith to follow yours?
Why do you do anything? You do it because you want to and unless you want to know you will not.
Its not a case of following faith but more in the way of seeing the facts. The idea of god is a given, until you start thinking for yourself you are not worthy of the knowledge of the self.

Last edited by Abashanti; March 13th, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
Abashanti is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: lebanon
Posts: 1,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Why would I want to do that?


Why would I drop my faith to follow yours?
you should see this guy .. when apparently no one can see another even if it was the most positive person ever right in front of its eyes .. at least you can see another that is hundred percent evil one because of what then it would mean to harm you .. while conscious being is what is left out of all reality ends

this guy focus is on limiting any conscious to nothing at all, where any cant be but its own fact of being so nothing
what he means from that, is the powerful one .. the worse criminal ever on everything and everyone rights

that is why he would get to you directly when the topic is about life in general as if everything is you only
the target is to kill any sense you give freely to else existence fact ..

as if, all conscious are opportunists by nature, they wont mean something unless they need to

the surprise, is what existence is objective value not the objective reality .. so always what exist is abstract entity while hundred percent the fact
like money it is hundred percent positive existing value while physically it is like nothing real

I know that you worship the same god which in certain way proves the positive truth .. how god can not exist.. being god is being the cheapest superiority one possible taking for granted the fact of superiority never realized and simply getting excited to force it as being everything now before or after

objective value is not something to realize, it is the fact, only positive values exist and reality is each value respect to each other .. values cannot be comparable they are definitive value fact .. superiority cannot exist because only values exist

that is why we can see how superiority can take the way of worse crimes to be done .. while superiority in concept is what is never real so nothing to existence at all

while also the way he points free wills show the evil he is .. freedom by definition is like being consciously so it is not the being ever.. he means slavery and individuals limits to get anything for evil powers justification.. as if anyone can invent his life and all what is around him .. calling it consciousness fact .. like as if he invented me as a poster here replying to him and you too.. and also the net and forums .. when it is obvious the impotent miserable he is to steal being from any other words thinking killing the person easily and taking his place ..

Last edited by absols; March 13th, 2014 at 08:38 AM.
absols is offline  
Old March 13th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by absols View Post
you should see this guy ..
... Which guy?
What is all this incoherent gibberish you are posting.
What is this anyway, some kind of morse code?

Last edited by Abashanti; March 13th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
Abashanti is offline  
Old April 10th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #67
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 2
Talking probably yes/no

Probability clouds can shed light on this topic probably. When you come to an understanding of the structure and function of electrons then you can understand how "freewill" works. I would assume.

Imagine an infinite multiverse, kinda like the one everything's a part of

Then ask yourself if your question about freewill even makes sense. Freewill is faith. I don't mean in god I mean its a chosen belief. Do you want to have control over your life? If so then you should probably believe that you can. If you're more nihilistic then maybe it doesn't matter so much. I'm pretty sure either routes will hold true.

I like to imagine consciousness sort of like a state of matter, and matter does reacts with itself, and different states of matter react differently with one other. So maybe the state of thought can affect the entropy of a multiverse, with entangled particles popping in and out of different universes on vectors of choice or faith.
StrangeLoop is offline  
Old July 11th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I have to make a choice. Either A or B.

Does God know what choice I am going to make before I make it?
GOD OR HIS SOLDIERS (IN THEIR MIND) MAY CONTROL YOU, IF YOU LET THEM!

intangible child is offline  
Old July 11th, 2014, 11:51 PM   #69
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35
I have to make a choice. Either A or B.

Does God know what choice I am going to make before I make it?

Yes but KNOWLEDGE is NOT Control.

You make the Choice, God only has knowledge of that that choice will be.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old July 12th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Yes but KNOWLEDGE is NOT Control.

You make the Choice, God only has knowledge of that that choice will be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXsnAVLQ9_U


GOD is part of all of us............... WE are one!!!!


People keep on learnin
Soldiers keep on warrin
World keep on turnin
Cause it wont be too long

Powers keep on lyin
While your people keep on dyin

World keep on turnin
Cause it wont be too long

Im so darn glad he let me try it again
Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
Im so glad that I know more than I knew then
Gonna keep on tryin
Till I reach the highest ground

Teachers keep on teachin
Preachers keep on preachin
World keep on turnin
Cause it wont be too long
Oh no

Lovers keep on lovin
Believers keep on believin
Sleepers just stop sleepin
Cause it wont be too long
Oh no

Im so glad that he let me try it again
Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
Im so glad that I know more than I knew then
Gonna keep on tryin
Till I reach my highest ground...whew!
Till I reach my highest ground
No ones gonna bring me down
Oh no
Till I reach my highest ground
Dont you let nobody bring you down (theyll sho nuff try)
God is gonna show you higher ground
He's the only friend you have around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXsnAVLQ9_U


intangible child is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Philosophy and Religion > Philosophy

Tags
free



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bonanza:Get free Iphones 32GB 3Gs for free barud101 Environment 1 October 11th, 2009 12:18 PM
Bonanza:Get free Iphones 32GB 3Gs for free barud101 Business & Industries 0 October 11th, 2009 10:53 AM
I am free!! tadpole256 Philosophy 0 February 15th, 2009 04:57 PM
Free market . . . but what about free movement? Fanny Kaplan Immigration 10 October 7th, 2008 08:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.