Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Philosophy and Religion > Philosophy

Philosophy For discussion about general and fundamental problems connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language


Thanks Tree30Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:18 PM   #121
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
No it is not correct.
What exactly is incorrect and why?
Hollywood is online now  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:20 PM   #122
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You don't make a lot of sense. Get caught up with the times. I'm definitely not a liberal, but I'm not with the Tea Party either. I don't support nor am I member of any existing groups that you have heard of, so all you're doing is making false presuppositions about me because you're afraid that I might know something detrimental to your pet religious theories.

BTW, thank you for now admitting that God is real.
Do you think a theocracy is a better form of governemnt than a secular one? You know, "the laws of man?" If you do why do you think that?
Hollywood is online now  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:25 PM   #123
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoc View Post
What have I alleged? You claimed my very first comment in this thread was incorrect, yet you are unable to show that it is, you then project what you want as having been done and when questioned you throw your little sissy fits and start threatening people via PM. If you are unable to have a simple discussion, maybe your the one with the problem.

You claiming I tapped out is nothing more than your own projection of your own dreams. The reality is you are unable to refute what has been stated and shown.
You don't remember what B.S. allegations you made? Read the thread.

EVERY false presupposition you posted has been answered over and over and over again; the answers aren't going to change.

I don't have to "project" a damn thing. You went off on a tangent making false accusations. You got called. YOU TAPPED OUT! Read the thread.

You are the one unable to have a simple discussion. If your opinion isn't going to change and mine isn't going to change, we're simply having the same post over and over and over again. It's boring. It may not take much to keep you amused, but the same old shit day after day is boring... and the thread isn't progressing.
discollector is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:26 PM   #124
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What exactly is incorrect and why?
Read the thread. We need to be moving forward. A moderator told me not to repeat the same posting over and over. I guess you guys can keep asking the same questions over and over and posting the same misinformation, but that don't make it so.
discollector is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:27 PM   #125
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Do you think a theocracy is a better form of governemnt than a secular one? You know, "the laws of man?" If you do why do you think that?
Surely you jest.
discollector is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:29 PM   #126
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You don't remember what B.S. allegations you made? Read the thread.

EVERY false presupposition you posted has been answered over and over and over again; the answers aren't going to change.

I don't have to "project" a damn thing. You went off on a tangent making false accusations. You got called. YOU TAPPED OUT! Read the thread.

You are the one unable to have a simple discussion. If your opinion isn't going to change and mine isn't going to change, we're simply having the same post over and over and over again. It's boring. It may not take much to keep you amused, but the same old shit day after day is boring... and the thread isn't progressing.
Please, point out my allegations.

Then point where it is you believe I tapped out.

While your at it, point out my false presuppositions.

The only one that has been called out is you for claiming something to be incorrect and then not being able to show that it is.
Thanks from imaginethat
TreeDoc is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:30 PM   #127
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Surely you jest.
Not at all. I'd appreciate your answer.
Hollywood is online now  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM   #128
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
You don't make a lot of sense. Get caught up with the times. I'm definitely not a liberal, but I'm not with the Tea Party either. I don't support nor am I member of any existing groups that you have heard of, so all you're doing is making false presuppositions about me because you're afraid that I might know something detrimental to your pet religious theories.

BTW, thank you for now admitting that God is real.
Tea Party, harmless nutcakes who want lower taxes, and to get tough with those people.

Tea Party then, destruction of private property as a form of protest.

Do you think you could get with destruction of private property?
How about the murder of the King's soldiers?
How about the murder of private citizens opposed to the revolt?
goober is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:37 PM   #129
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Tea Party, harmless nutcakes who want lower taxes, and to get tough with those people.

Tea Party then, destruction of private property as a form of protest.

Do you think you could get with destruction of private property?
How about the murder of the King's soldiers?
How about the murder of private citizens opposed to the revolt?
I wouldn't have a clue about the Tea Party. I've never been to any of their meetings and don't have any first hand information on them. Are they relevant to this discussion?
discollector is offline  
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM   #130
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Read the thread. We need to be moving forward. A moderator told me not to repeat the same posting over and over. I guess you guys can keep asking the same questions over and over and posting the same misinformation, but that don't make it so.
You and i might very well read the same information and come to differing conclusions, it's called perception.
I asked you WHY YOU think the statements are incorrect. I cannot think for you, I cannot be expected to KNOW what YOUR perceptions are.
Hollywood is online now  
Closed Thread

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Philosophy and Religion > Philosophy

Tags
nature, rights



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it nature or LongWinded Philosophy 3 September 13th, 2015 02:47 PM
Clinton, Obama Promote Gay Rights As Human Rights Around The World Mom Gay and Lesbian Rights 22 December 8th, 2011 01:40 PM
Gay Animals in Nature tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 14 April 19th, 2010 04:12 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.