Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor Forum - Have something politically funny to share? We like political cartoons and satire!


Thanks Tree9Thanks
  • 5 Post By excalibur
  • 1 Post By justoneman
  • 2 Post By kbear
  • 1 Post By Sabcat
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:45 PM   #1
Supra Et Ultra
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,325
Talking Your 2020 Democrat Ticket

Al Franken and Jill Stein. The Franken/Stein ticket.



excalibur is offline  
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:51 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 8,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Al Franken and Jill Stein. The Franken/Stein ticket.



I like Franken because he threatened to kick Hannity's ass and Hannity ran from him. I don't know who Jill Stein is but if she is on his ticket then she is a pistol packing mama.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:27 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Al Franken and Jill Stein. The Franken/Stein ticket.



Ha! Or you never know they may run the Mummy again.


Hillary Clinton.
Thanks from coke
justoneman is online now  
Old February 11th, 2017, 05:31 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Al Franken and Jill Stein. The Franken/Stein ticket.



Thanks from caconservative and coke
kbear is offline  
Old February 11th, 2017, 09:42 AM   #5
Supra Et Ultra
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,325
Someone somewhere else suggested Klobuchar / Hickenlooper 2020. I said that that sounds like a STD, so fitting for the Democrats.


excalibur is offline  
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:27 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,271
I seriously doubt the Democratic Party will allow a losing team head their primary again. After the complete drumming they got in the last election cycle they will be looking toward moderate candidates. Even the Democrats are not that stupid.
caconservative is offline  
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:48 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I seriously doubt the Democratic Party will allow a losing team head their primary again. After the complete drumming they got in the last election cycle they will be looking toward moderate candidates. Even the Democrats are not that stupid.
I see no evidence of that now. Look who they are debating over to head the DNC. Number one is Keith Ellison.
justoneman is online now  
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:46 PM   #8
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,083
Al Franken and Elizabeth Warren could be a very strong ticket. Laugh all you want but the Ghost of Bernie is strong. We discovered that if you just stand up and tell people you are going to give everyone free stuff. Were going to demonize anyone who is successful or has a good job. Were going to confiscate the wealth of the "rich". You can win.
coke is offline  
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:54 PM   #9
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 18,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Al Franken and Elizabeth Warren could be a very strong ticket. Laugh all you want but the Ghost of Bernie is strong. We discovered that if you just stand up and tell people you are going to give everyone free stuff. Were going to demonize anyone who is successful or has a good job. Were going to confiscate the wealth of the "rich". You can win.
That would be great





From what I hear old Al has trunkfuls of ballets.
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is online now  
Old February 11th, 2017, 02:13 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I like Franken because he threatened to kick Hannity's ass and Hannity ran from him. I don't know who Jill Stein is but if she is on his ticket then she is a pistol packing mama.
Right. Hannity would have put Franken in the hospital. Do you know who Sean Hannity trains with?
Salinator1 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Tags
2020, democrat, ticket



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2020 for the democrats urbrother Americas 0 February 8th, 2017 09:25 PM
Sorry Mike Pence But 2020 Will Belong To Ted Cruz skews13 Current Events 0 October 5th, 2016 09:34 AM
Warren/Heinrich ticket 2020 or 2024 Kipper Americas 0 August 10th, 2016 02:44 AM
Germany To Abandon Strict 2020 Climate Targets excalibur Current Events 16 November 19th, 2014 02:30 AM
Sweden to be free from Oil in 2020 RidinHighSpeeds Environment 13 February 10th, 2006 01:16 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.