Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor Forum - Have something politically funny to share? We like political cartoons and satire!


Thanks Tree9Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:00 AM   #1
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,933
What happens when..?

Do you all remember about a year ago when sister Clara invited the internet troll and flamer ghost to this site? (I am assuming through Facebook or tumbler)

Well what would happen if we put a bunch of adds up on various message boards for real trolls?

Just a thought.


What's the saying good for the goose or some shit.
Thanks from Toefoot
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:11 AM   #2
forgot my old user name
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,439
And you're the one calling Muslims terrorists!
right to left is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:24 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Do you all remember about a year ago when sister Clara invited the internet troll and flamer ghost to this site? (I am assuming through Facebook or tumbler)

Well what would happen if we put a bunch of adds up on various message boards for real trolls?

Just a thought.


What's the saying good for the goose or some shit.
I thought about it, inviting some friends (No trolls) to this forum but that idea lasted about 1.5 seconds.

When I am on Gun forums, Prepper forums, Canning forums and my local garden club/forum it is nice to not have all this messy blind political partisan crap thrown around.

I do agree this forum needs young blood and more independent thinkers that respect our culture and Constitution but hey, you cant always get what you want.

I do laugh at all the hate topics when it comes to Mr Trump (Spam), sure he is no savior and BS'd his way to the win but the level of hate is unhinged and Clara along with others will never be moderate regardless of what they say or do. Progressives never quench their thirst or have the wisdom to take one drink from the well.

Troll vs Troll, sounds like my old Mad Magazine from when I was a kid. Plenty of entertainment here with the fine members of the forum.
Thanks from Sabcat and Lonesome Dove
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:24 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
And you're the one calling Muslims terrorists!
Me too
Thanks from roastpork and Sensible
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:27 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Me too
Oh now, don't be so hard on yourself. Sure, you can be a bit of an ass at times. but i wouldn't call you a terrorist.
Thanks from RNG
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:36 AM   #6
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
I thought about it, inviting some friends (No trolls) to this forum but that idea lasted about 1.5 seconds.

When I am on Gun forums, Prepper forums, Canning forums and my local garden club/forum it is nice to not have all this messy blind political partisan crap thrown around.

I do agree this forum needs young blood and more independent thinkers that respect our culture and Constitution but hey, you cant always get what you want.

I do laugh at all the hate topics when it comes to Mr Trump (Spam), sure he is no savior and BS'd his way to the win but the level of hate is unhinged and Clara along with others will never be moderate regardless of what they say or do. Progressives never quench their thirst or have the wisdom to take one drink from the well.

Troll vs Troll, sounds like my old Mad Magazine from when I was a kid. Plenty of entertainment here with the fine members of the forum.

During debate season we let some the team read this forum. It was hilarious.
Thanks from Toefoot
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:38 AM   #7
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
And you're the one calling Muslims terrorists!
I think when they publicly take credit for blowing shit up and murdering people they are doing it to themselves.
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:41 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Oh now, don't be so hard on yourself. Sure, you can be a bit of an ass at times. but i wouldn't call you a terrorist.
I am sure my mother would disagree with you.
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:52 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
During debate season we let some the team read this forum. It was hilarious.
I bet, regardless of ones leaning some of this stuff is hilarious.

You need to try out a blind test.

Have 2 debates teams go at it in a forum setting. I bet it effects responses for the simple fact no visible human or eye contact is ever made.

Had a soldier that I sent to the Soldier of the Quarter board and failed in the worse way. You sit and stand and a board of Senior NCO's ask you questions.

This soldier that I sent twice to the board knew the study guide inside and out but once in-front of the board and making eye contact he would turn into mush and lose all military bearing, trip over his tongue and fail.

Eventually he got over being under pressure but what a sight.
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:53 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
I am sure my mother would disagree with you.
Just be thankfull that your mother is still living.
I'm sure she did you best she could with you.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.