Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor Forum - Have something politically funny to share? We like political cartoons and satire!


Thanks Tree40Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Had social media been what it is today back then it would have been a completely different story. The establishment would not have been able to sweep him under the rug like they did. But it is what it is.


I have been pushing for trump since he was less than a wild card and it just kept getting better and better. There is a much bigger picture at play here. Partisan blindness is the only way I can explain your inability to see these things, which normaly would surprise me w/ you but given your hatred for Russia and especially Putin I find it understandable.
Well, it seems to make you feel ... superior(?) to cast me as "hating" russia and Putin.

My wife and I just finished watching Oliver Stone's interviews with Putin. He is a intelligent and charming liar who believes his lies, and above all he puts Russian interests first, so he says.

It's no news that you've been pushing for Trump since the beginning, and it's true that you've been "defending" Putin without any evidence to support that position. The available evidence strongly suggests Trump-Putin collaboration, but you and others who now wear the armor of Trump, similar to the armor of God, can dismiss any and all evidence that runs counter to your KeK-inspired visions.

It's pertinent to note that you have not maintained a wait-and-see attitude, but rather an "it's all bullshit" attitude, an attitude not supported by the available evidence which has left many questions unanswered.

I "hate" Russia and Putin the same way the Denver Broncos "hate" the New England Patriots. And imo, it's you who are missing the bigger picture as you cozy up with two proven liars: Trump and Putin.

Part of the bigger picture that remains invisible to you concerns the fact that DJT is the antithesis of every Western ideal. He's a filthy rich, elitist who has used the "little" people as needed as he's told them any lie they wanted to believe, alll to support his 0.01 percent lifestyle and ego.

Oh, you say liberals do the same all the time? Yeah, exactly.
Thanks from McCoy
imaginethat is offline  
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:41 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I know that totally works look


Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
Still nigga, still nigga
I like that second one
Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
Still nigga, still nigga

O.J. like, "I'm not black, I'm O.J." ...okay
House nigga, don't fuck with me
I'm a field nigga with shined cutlery
Gold-plated quarters where the butlers be


Did I write that

What if I include a few random rap artists in my post like this...biggi, jay-z, tupac. Does that give credit to who's words those are?


No, that is why we do things like this




Jay-z

The story of O.J.


Sometimes we can even go this far


Jay-Z Lyrics - The Story Of O.J.


That is a link. If you click on it it will bring you to the sourced material where that information can also be found.


Dismissed.
You've fucking lost it.
imaginethat is offline  
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:41 AM   #33
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Impeachment is for anything the house and a super majority of the Senate say it's for.
There is no appeal.
Is that so. You comically do not understand the impeachment clause, history, or my post.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 19th, 2017, 09:01 AM   #34
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Silly me. I thought the fact that if I included CNN, Reuters AND NBC would be enough. Guess not.

AND I guess you also missed the part about the Russian interpreter? JUST the Russian interpreter in the 2nd meeting with Trump and Putin??
But I guess that doesn't bother the RW that the only guy in the room (so far) is a Russian interpreting Putin's words. No American interpreter?? So I guess we'll have to "BELIEVE" Trump when he tells us (IF EVER) what they talked about OR contact the Russians for a transcript.

You people are absolutely unbelievable.
The Axios Am news bulliten had this:

Quote:
Why this matters: It breaks national-security protocol for a U.S. president to meet with a Russian counterpart with only Russian staff present: The Russian translator could misinterpret Trump's words to Putin. And the U.S. has no real-time record of what was said. Putin, with more experience, owns the meeting.

Stanford's Michael McFaul, a U.S. ambassador to Russia under President Obama, told MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell that holding such a conversation without talking points is "very difficult ó very dangerous, I would say."
Truly scary stuff.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old July 21st, 2017, 03:28 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Am I the only one that thinks Jr. is falling on his sword to protect dad ?? He suddenly remembers a meeting and posts the emails for all to see ??
As opposed to the thousands Hillary destroyed?
caconservative is offline  
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Is that so. You comically do not understand the impeachment clause, history, or my post.
Well, someone definitely lacks understanding of the issue, that would be you.
goober is offline  
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:03 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h56N_uwS7c&t=112s

what really happened in the room 'where it happened'
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:09 PM   #38
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Well, someone definitely lacks understanding of the issue, that would be you.
Is that so. You comically do not understand the impeachment clause, history, or my post.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM   #39
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Well, it seems to make you feel ... superior(?) to cast me as "hating" russia and Putin.

My wife and I just finished watching Oliver Stone's interviews with Putin. He is a intelligent and charming liar who believes his lies, and above all he puts Russian interests first, so he says.

It's no news that you've been pushing for Trump since the beginning, and it's true that you've been "defending" Putin without any evidence to support that position. The available evidence strongly suggests Trump-Putin collaboration, but you and others who now wear the armor of Trump, similar to the armor of God, can dismiss any and all evidence that runs counter to your KeK-inspired visions.

It's pertinent to note that you have not maintained a wait-and-see attitude, but rather an "it's all bullshit" attitude, an attitude not supported by the available evidence which has left many questions unanswered.

I "hate" Russia and Putin the same way the Denver Broncos "hate" the New England Patriots. And imo, it's you who are missing the bigger picture as you cozy up with two proven liars: Trump and Putin.

Part of the bigger picture that remains invisible to you concerns the fact that DJT is the antithesis of every Western ideal. He's a filthy rich, elitist who has used the "little" people as needed as he's told them any lie they wanted to believe, alll to support his 0.01 percent lifestyle and ego.

Oh, you say liberals do the same all the time? Yeah, exactly.

I say you "hate Russia" because I watched your opinions dramaticlly sway when the issue of the Russian "no fly zone" came into play and Clinton all but said she was willing to take us into conflict w/ a nuclear super power over it and trump said we should ave nothing to do w/ it. I also said I understood your position as you have emotional ties, though IMO emotions should be set aside when it comes to politics and all important decisions.

You confuse me "liking" Putin to a respect from affar. What do you think would have happened if the Saudis would have flown a bunch of planes into Russian buildings? He most likely would have leveled their country and taken all of the oil.

Our "nation building" and world police have been for the most part an epic failure, I can't think of positive outcomes off of the top of my head.

What goes on in Russia, Syria, France, or Germany is none of our business. If they want to kill each other over imaginary lines on the ground or imaginary beings in the sky...so be it. The world is over populated. Why is it a logical opinion for us to sacrifice wealth, resources or the lives or our citizens because they cannot reach a diplomatic solution?
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:19 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
McCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: MU
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Well, it seems to make you feel ... superior(?) to cast me as "hating" russia and Putin.

My wife and I just finished watching Oliver Stone's interviews with Putin. He is a intelligent and charming liar who believes his lies, and above all he puts Russian interests first, so he says.

It's no news that you've been pushing for Trump since the beginning, and it's true that you've been "defending" Putin without any evidence to support that position. The available evidence strongly suggests Trump-Putin collaboration, but you and others who now wear the armor of Trump, similar to the armor of God, can dismiss any and all evidence that runs counter to your KeK-inspired visions.

It's pertinent to note that you have not maintained a wait-and-see attitude, but rather an "it's all bullshit" attitude, an attitude not supported by the available evidence which has left many questions unanswered.

I "hate" Russia and Putin the same way the Denver Broncos "hate" the New England Patriots. And imo, it's you who are missing the bigger picture as you cozy up with two proven liars: Trump and Putin.

Part of the bigger picture that remains invisible to you concerns the fact that DJT is the antithesis of every Western ideal. He's a filthy rich, elitist who has used the "little" people as needed as he's told them any lie they wanted to believe, alll to support his 0.01 percent lifestyle and ego.

Oh, you say liberals do the same all the time? Yeah, exactly.
Russia's president wanted DJT last year.

But in next campaign it's Sanders - Warren I already wonder and one of thus Vs DJT in big election 2020 I saying too. But next times non hackers.

Last edited by McCoy; July 22nd, 2017 at 11:21 AM. Reason: A change bit
McCoy is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Tags
100%, absolute, meeting, positive, truth



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Pastor: Donald Trump Isnít Telling The Whole Truth About Closed-Door Meeting LongWinded Current Events 3 December 2nd, 2015 12:29 AM
Reality is relative, not absolute. LongWinded Philosophy 0 April 13th, 2015 02:48 PM
Hottest Women Who Are Also Absolute Geniuses intangible child Education 7 January 14th, 2014 10:49 AM
Canít be simple/absolute for DickandJane! coberst Philosophy 0 October 25th, 2009 11:51 PM
This is an absolute disgrace knot_e_lady Healthcare 46 November 30th, 2008 01:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.