Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor Forum - Have something politically funny to share? We like political cartoons and satire!


Thanks Tree6Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:37 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
Ppl who walk around chanting "Jews will not replace us" and flying swatikas and rebel flags are actually Nazis.
Of course they are, but they have the "Right" to do it.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #12
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Of course they are, but they have the "Right" to do it.
I'm not disputing that.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:44 PM   #13
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Would "free-speech" be characterized as Nazi sympathy, or just "free-speech"? Are telling us that anyone who supports the 1st Amendment is a Nazi? If so, then you are the Nazi! Antifa shuts down free-speech. Are they Nazi's as well?
Have the same energy towards ppl who think protesters should be ran over.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:45 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
Have the same energy towards ppl who think protesters should be ran over.
Straw man, nobody outside of the Hard Core Neo Nazi's supports the violence.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:46 PM   #15
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
I 100% support violence against Nazis simply because they're Nazis. Antifa is anti-Nazi so I have no issue with them.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:47 PM   #16
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Straw man, nobody outside of the Hard Core Neo Nazi's supports the violence.
Caconservative and Sensible have echoed those exact sentiments on these forums. Therefore it isn't really a strawman.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I 100% support violence against Nazis simply because they're Nazis. Antifa is anti-Nazi so I have no issue with them.
Then don't whine when people die.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:14 PM   #18
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Then don't whine when people die.
Ppl have died already.
Gordy is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:15 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
Ppl have died already.
Yes, 1. Because of one fringe nut. If ANTIFA starts it with them it will end badly.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:19 PM   #20
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Yes, 1. Because of one fringe nut. If ANTIFA starts it with them it will end badly.
Nazis aren't harmless. Nore are they the victims here. Antifa is a response to the alt-right.
Thanks from tristanrobin
Gordy is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Tags
antifa, nazis



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Undercover antifa Sabcat Progressivism 9 September 29th, 2017 03:40 PM
Antifa Berkeley 8/27/17 Sabcat Progressivism 35 August 30th, 2017 07:04 PM
How to join antifa Sabcat Political Humor 9 July 9th, 2017 03:26 PM
/pol/ is going after antifa Sabcat Current Events 9 April 25th, 2017 05:11 PM
What is so bad about Nazis? Sabcat Big Government 9 November 8th, 2016 12:05 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.