Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor Forum - Have something politically funny to share? We like political cartoons and satire!


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2018, 12:56 PM   #21
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Gender bias! How do we know nature is female or in heat and that she is trying to kill us?

I blame trump. I think he paid off that wasp to take out any potential rivals.

Note: Sorry bubba, couldn't resist the levity. News reports are usually depressing.
Well, her temperature is increasing in her old age and we are told that after this dramatic increase in temperature she will unfortunately become barren. Plus she is always crying.
Thanks from Panther and Clara007
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 8th, 2018, 01:01 PM   #22
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Well, her temperature is increasing in her old age and we are told that after this dramatic increase in temperature she will unfortunately become barren. Plus she is always crying.
F*ck me! That was good.
Thanks from Sabcat and Clara007
Panther is online now  
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:52 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Gender bias! How do we know nature is female or in heat and that she is trying to kill us?

I blame trump. I think he paid off that wasp to take out any potential rivals.

Note: Sorry bubba, couldn't resist the levity. News reports are usually depressing.

Based on the weather the last few weeks I'd says she's definitely going through menopause. Hot cold hot cold hot cold !!
Thanks from catus felis, Panther and Sabcat
BubbaJones is offline  
Old April 9th, 2018, 01:46 PM   #24
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Based on the weather the last few weeks I'd says she's definitely going through menopause. Hot cold hot cold hot cold !!
Damn bitch needs to get back on her meds! Last week I severely sunburned my underboobs and then this week we got sleet!

Thanks from Clara007
catus felis is offline  
Old April 9th, 2018, 03:39 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
F*ck me! That was good.


Sabcat can be OH SO GOOD but when he's bad he's very very bad.
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 9th, 2018, 03:41 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Damn bitch needs to get back on her meds! Last week I severely sunburned my underboobs and then this week we got sleet!



HEY Cat. You need to stick around. (-:

We're running low on estrogen here on DTT.
Thanks from catus felis and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 10th, 2018, 05:16 AM   #27
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
HEY Cat. You need to stick around. (-:

We're running low on estrogen here on DTT.
I'm 59 years old. I ran out of estrogen years ago!
Thanks from Clara007
catus felis is offline  
Old April 10th, 2018, 06:14 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
I'm 59 years old. I ran out of estrogen years ago!


59 is just a baby! LOL!
Thanks from catus felis
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 10th, 2018, 08:45 AM   #29
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
59 is just a baby! LOL!
I feel like a baby right now. A cranky baby whose blankie is in the washer! I need summer!
catus felis is offline  
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:16 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
I feel like a baby right now. A cranky baby whose blankie is in the washer! I need summer!
Dammo - don't we all. I think the UK suicide rate is going to go up if this weather doesn't shift!
iolo is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Tags
blame, man



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who is to blame? RNG Americas 28 June 30th, 2017 01:25 PM
Who ya gonna blame? roastpork Current Events 15 June 7th, 2014 09:14 PM
You Can Blame It On The Teachers If You Want Camelot Current Events 39 November 23rd, 2013 08:47 PM
if you want to blame the government shutdown blame both parties sovereignman Current Events 58 October 3rd, 2013 02:05 PM
Hello, And If Ya Don't Like Me, Blame Imaginethat! dsmbaptist New Users 17 February 15th, 2011 07:17 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.