Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Political Humor Political Humor Forum - Have something politically funny to share? We like political cartoons and satire!


Thanks Tree1Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2018, 01:01 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,949
It is soooooo funny, President Trump

could have named former President Obama as supreme court justice and the left would hate him, Mr. Obama that is......
urbrother is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 01:19 PM   #2
PragmaticBastard
 
GluteusMaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 827
LOL...the idea of Trump picking someone competent IS hilarious!!
Thanks from noonereal
GluteusMaximus is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:35 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by GluteusMaximus View Post
LOL...the idea of Trump picking someone competent IS hilarious!!
I havn't heard anyone with the creds to do so from any angle calling Kavenaugh incompetent.
Clicker II is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:47 PM   #4
PragmaticBastard
 
GluteusMaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicker II View Post
I havn't heard anyone with the creds to do so from any angle calling Kavenaugh incompetent.
One doesn't have to be incompetent to be unsuitable.
GluteusMaximus is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:50 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicker II View Post
I havn't heard anyone with the creds to do so from any angle calling Kavenaugh incompetent.
No he's anything but incompetent !! He IS a full blown card carrying Washington insider.

Trump must be making some real cash for getting Kennedy to step down and for nominating a full member of the Washington good ole boy club.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 04:23 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
noonereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NYC
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
No he's anything but incompetent !! He IS a full blown card carrying Washington insider.

Trump must be making some real cash for getting Kennedy to step down and for nominating a full member of the Washington good ole boy club.
off topic: i watched last night as Trump introduced Kavenaugh. What is a guy his age doing with two young kids?

This is not a left/right rant, this is a rant on the new USA. Where people don't get married and have kids until the women needs fertility help.

There is nothing to be done about it but it's just so damned unnatural.

OK, I am done, back to right/left banter.
noonereal is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 06:45 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by GluteusMaximus View Post
One doesn't have to be incompetent to be unsuitable.
Oh. You mistyped? Please correct your error.
Clicker II is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 06:25 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
off topic: i watched last night as Trump introduced Kavenaugh. What is a guy his age doing with two young kids?

This is not a left/right rant, this is a rant on the new USA. Where people don't get married and have kids until the women needs fertility help.

There is nothing to be done about it but it's just so damned unnatural.

OK, I am done, back to right/left banter.
She graduated UT in 97. They were married in 2004 and oldest daughter was born in 2005. Not at all over the line in todays terms. Finding a birth date or age is getting harder than the Hollywood stars these days.
Clicker II is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 06:41 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
noonereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NYC
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicker II View Post
She graduated UT in 97. They were married in 2004 and oldest daughter was born in 2005. Not at all over the line in todays terms. Finding a birth date or age is getting harder than the Hollywood stars these days.
That is my point, in today's terms.

Today's terms is not natural. It goes against the biology of the species.

It's get for the fertility business and great for men.

But it ain't natural.

Today the average age of marriage for women in the USA is 27.4, the oldest by far in recorded history.

We all know why...

Anyway, nothing to see here, just bothers me a bit that people insist this is a positive thing when all I see are kids at fertility doctors.
noonereal is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 06:52 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
That is my point, in today's terms.

Today's terms is not natural. It goes against the biology of the species.

It's get for the fertility business and great for men.

But it ain't natural.

Today the average age of marriage for women in the USA is 27.4, the oldest by far in recorded history.

We all know why...

Anyway, nothing to see here, just bothers me a bit that people insist this is a positive thing when all I see are kids at fertility doctors.
IMO, it's an outgrowth of two things. First is the economic pressure that a family has to have two incomes to keep up with the Jones. Second is the feminist movement that championed womens "rights". Nothing bad in concept but the undesired effect is women are waiting longer in life to have children. You're right, it goes against nature, but then when has nature ever figured into social engineering?

Last edited by Clicker II; July 11th, 2018 at 06:55 AM.
Clicker II is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Humor

Tags
funny, president, soooooo, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Trump Using Trump Hotel to Hold Trump Re-Election Fundraiser imaginethat Politicians 13 July 5th, 2017 02:46 PM
I Am Soooooo Weary of Deleting ... tristanrobin Current Events 2 May 17th, 2017 02:52 PM
Trump's doctor: Trump 'will be healthiest individual ever elected' president imaginethat Politicians 2 December 15th, 2015 02:37 AM
I'm soooooo confused! Nwolfe35 Americas 1 February 16th, 2015 05:11 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.