Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies

Political Ideologies For topics and discussions about political ideologies, political parties, and political principles


Thanks Tree39Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:02 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,191
My new forum: far-right.com

Those few brave moral people here on the far right are such a tiny minority here that we don't even have our own sub-forum under "Political Ideologies". So I started a forum just for us. Please join my new forum linked to in my signature.
Franklin is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:03 AM   #2
Banned
 
Grizz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: OZ
Posts: 2,587
Bad form kid.
Thanks from foundit66 and Hollywood
Grizz1 is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:06 AM   #3
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,850
Do we need a note from a board certified psychiatrist first ?
Thanks from catus felis and kbear
Camelot is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:08 AM   #4
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
Oh please, don't take away all our nut jobs. No really, don't. Please. No.

Whatever.
Thanks from catus felis and Hollywood
Lyzza is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:08 AM   #5
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
Those few brave moral people here on the far right are such a tiny minority here that we don't even have our own sub-forum under "Political Ideologies". So I started a forum just for us. Please join my new forum linked to in my signature.
You can't advertise for other forums here. It is against the posted rules. I am going to delete this thread shortly.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:10 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
You can't advertise for other forums here. It is against the posted rules. I am going to delete this thread shortly.
Here are the rules:

Site Rules | Defending The Truth

Which rule did I break here?
Franklin is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:12 AM   #7
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
Here are the rules:

Site Rules | Defending The Truth

Which rule did I break here?
It looks like you got me on this one. The closest rule is this:

V: No advertisements or links to advertisements.

Since it doesn't say links to other boards, your thread will not be deleted.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 10:18 AM   #8
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 23,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Do we need a note from a board certified psychiatrist first ?
Careful. If you qualify for membership in that forum they would commit you before you could apply.
Thanks from catus felis and Lyzza
RNG is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 11:41 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
Oh please, don't take away all our nut jobs. No really, don't. Please. No.
Don't worry, I will leave all the mainstream (Leftist) American nut jobs right here.

Wimp Nation: Poised to Fall | Fred On Everything

I am only interested in the few people sane enough to reject modern culture and join the far right.
Franklin is offline  
Old October 24th, 2015, 11:58 AM   #10
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 23,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
Don't worry, I will leave all the mainstream (Leftist) American nut jobs right here.

Wimp Nation: Poised to Fall | Fred On Everything

I am only interested in the few people sane enough to reject modern culture and join the far right.
At least you admit that the far right are trying to live in the 1600s.
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies

Tags
farrightcom, forum



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello Forum Bill Thompson New Users 12 May 6th, 2008 12:06 PM
Hello Forum Matt Frazier New Users 6 January 25th, 2008 07:03 PM
New name for this sub-forum? tyreay Gay and Lesbian Rights 36 April 22nd, 2007 12:42 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.