Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies

Political Ideologies For topics and discussions about political ideologies, political parties, and political principles


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2016, 02:42 PM   #11
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Nothing more revolting and disgusting than a fucking Nazi.......NOTHING.
Hollywood,
Look into a mirror. You will see something far far worse.
freemind is offline  
Old January 16th, 2016, 06:06 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
ubertubered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Carolina, USA
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
1. A multiethnic society destroys real patriotism and a sense of community. Democracy failed.
Everyone on this planet is multiethnic. People have been moving around and interbreeding since the dawn of time, nations trying to artificially stop this from happening is a very recent development.


Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
7. The U.S. has lost many lives and trillions of dollars on pointless wars. Democracy failed.
Nowhere near as many as Nazi Germany lost, I can promise you that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
8. Largely for multiethnic reasons, the U.S. ranks low among developed nations when it comes to things like education, medical coverage, life expectancy, hours needed to be worked, etc. etc. etc. Democracy failed.
Largely due to capitalistic reasons you mean. This is a problem Fascism cannot remedy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
12. Corporations are psychotic and sociopathic entities. Yet they have rights that are superior to the common person. Democracy failed.
They're a lot like all other autocracies then.


Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
14. Money determines who gets to run for office in this country. Democracy failed.
15. Corruption in politics is basically legal. I even saw a politician in Washington once who was surprisingly honest about it. He basically said, "There is so much legal graft that goes on in Washington, only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." Democracy failed.
13. Though often being multinational, corporations are basically free to give as much money as they want towards National elections. Democracy failed.

I know right-wingers aren't much into history, but you could at least try to acknowledge the fact that Hitler pandered to big business. For starters you could try simply googling ''Nazi Germany privatization.''
ubertubered is offline  
Old January 17th, 2016, 04:45 PM   #13
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertubered View Post
Everyone on this planet is multiethnic. People have been moving around and interbreeding since the dawn of time, nations trying to artificially stop this from happening is a very recent development.




Nowhere near as many as Nazi Germany lost, I can promise you that.




Largely due to capitalistic reasons you mean. This is a problem Fascism cannot remedy.




They're a lot like all other autocracies then.





I know right-wingers aren't much into history, but you could at least try to acknowledge the fact that Hitler pandered to big business. For starters you could try simply googling ''Nazi Germany privatization.''
You aren't saying anything sensible. It is true, for instance, that we all have some neanderthal DNA in us. But there still different ethnicities. Next, throughout history nations have been trying to stop invasions from different ethnic groups. Sometimes sucessfully, sometimes not. In more recent times, things have become worse through technology. Where they can take trains, ships and aircraft to move around.

Next, Germanys war in WW II was the opposite of pointless. As for WW I, before Hitler came to power, Germany paid something around 65 billion Marks in gold for war reparations to the allies. I think Germany paid off their WW I war reparations in something like 2010. But Germany didn't even start the fucking war. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. So seeing how they didn't start the war, why were they burdened with paying such reparations. The answer is easy. It was just because at one time they had the money to do so. That isn't a very good reason to me.

As to point number 8 that you bring up, Fascism fixed such problems under Hitler. It could do so again. But democracy sure as hell isn't going to do it.
Next, Though some may have been and are, I don't know if simply being in an autocratic government necessarily leads to them being psychotic and sociopathic. Hitler's regeme wasn't. But corporations are. Which means that as well as the bad thing of living in our plutocratic, capitalist form of government, it too is psychotic and sociopathic.

Next, I never said that Hitler was perfect. Also, that he did try to make deals with capitalist businesses didn't mean that National Socialism was completely capitalist. As to any privatization going on, that is the opposite of what National Socialism is all about. Under National Socialism, it is the government that is in charge. Not private interests. In this country there is a lot of talk about selling certain government interests to private business. But things like infrastructure that serves all the people should be under the control of the government. Because if the private sector screws up, you can't vote them out of office.
freemind is offline  
Old January 18th, 2016, 12:37 PM   #14
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Because if the private sector screws up, you can't vote them out of office.
Same as the Nazis then.
Thanks from Lyzza
MichaelT is offline  
Old January 18th, 2016, 01:15 PM   #15
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
Same as the Nazis then.
No. Not the same as the Nazis. First of all, the Nazis appreciated knowledge and they were more culturally sophiscated than the U.S. was or is. If there was something that was wrong, a Nazi would listen to you. Also, if there was something wrong in the Nazi system, chances are that another Nazi would be able straighten out any Nazi who was in the wrong. Another point is that National Socialism isn't my prefered form of government. The form of government I would prefer has never existed. But before we can get to that, we must first pass through a White National Socialist form of government to clear away all the filth.

Also, corporations only allegiance is to profits, stockholders and forming monopolies if they can. I am reminded of something I saw about Peru having privatized their water utilities. It made it very difficult for many people to afford drinking water. They even passed a law on behalf of the private water utilities that made it illegal for people to catch and use rain water. Apparently, being a private interest, they had authority over the skies as well. It took massive protests to get the government to take control of the water utilities again.
freemind is offline  
Old January 18th, 2016, 01:30 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
ubertubered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Carolina, USA
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
You aren't saying anything sensible. It is true, for instance, that we all have some neanderthal DNA in us. But there still different ethnicities. Next, throughout history nations have been trying to stop invasions from different ethnic groups. Sometimes sucessfully, sometimes not. In more recent times, things have become worse through technology. Where they can take trains, ships and aircraft to move around.
If you're going to claim there's such a thing as pure races just allow me to laugh in your face please. My point still stands. A few hundred years ago there were no English, French, or Italian peoples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Next, Germanys war in WW II was the opposite of pointless.
Tens of millions died because a few krauts looked at a map of Europe and didn't like what they saw. Get over yourself you clown, the Nazis were cartoon villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
As for WW I, before Hitler came to power, Germany paid something around 65 billion Marks in gold for war reparations to the allies. I think Germany paid off their WW I war reparations in something like 2010. But Germany didn't even start the fucking war. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. So seeing how they didn't start the war, why were they burdened with paying such reparations. The answer is easy. It was just because at one time they had the money to do so. That isn't a very good reason to me.
What a joke. Do you really think Austria would have had the ability to invade a Russian ally without Germany backing them every step of the way? Obviously not. All the European powers had a hand in starting it but Germany and AH were easily the prime offenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Next, Though some may have been and are, I don't know if simply being in an autocratic government necessarily leads to them being psychotic and sociopathic. Hitler's regeme wasn't.
What a laugh. That buffoon started a war of genocidal conquest and led his nation to complete ruin just because of some imagined Jewish betrayal. If genocide, warmongering, and state terror aren't signs of a sociopath I don't know what is. Autocracy is only an efficient form of government in very narrow circumstances, in the long-term it's consistently proven to be an absolute failure every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Next, I never said that Hitler was perfect. Also, that he did try to make deals with capitalist businesses didn't mean that National Socialism was completely capitalist.
Nazis were 100% capitalist. Hitler staunchly defended private property on social Darwinist grounds. If you want the government to own everything you'd probably be more of a fan of Stalinism rather than Nazi Keynesianism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
As to any privatization going on, that is the opposite of what National Socialism is all about.
And yet it happened anyway. What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemind View Post
Under National Socialism, it is the government that is in charge. Not private interests.
They're inseparable under capitalism, even authoritarian governments can't escape the blend, it'll just end up creating a bureaucratic-corporate clique as a ruling class. The only solution is to socialize or nationalize all productive property, the Nazis did neither.
ubertubered is offline  
Old January 18th, 2016, 02:24 PM   #17
Banned
 
freemind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertubered View Post
If you're going to claim there's such a thing as pure races just allow me to laugh in your face please. My point still stands. A few hundred years ago there were no English, French, or Italian peoples.



Tens of millions died because a few krauts looked at a map of Europe and didn't like what they saw. Get over yourself you clown, the Nazis were cartoon villains.



What a joke. Do you really think Austria would have had the ability to invade a Russian ally without Germany backing them every step of the way? Obviously not. All the European powers had a hand in starting it but Germany and AH were easily the prime offenders.



What a laugh. That buffoon started a war of genocidal conquest and led his nation to complete ruin just because of some imagined Jewish betrayal. If genocide, warmongering, and state terror aren't signs of a sociopath I don't know what is. Autocracy is only an efficient form of government in very narrow circumstances, in the long-term it's consistently proven to be an absolute failure every time.



Nazis were 100% capitalist. Hitler staunchly defended private property on social Darwinist grounds. If you want the government to own everything you'd probably be more of a fan of Stalinism rather than Nazi Keynesianism.



And yet it happened anyway. What's your point?



They're inseparable under capitalism, even authoritarian governments can't escape the blend, it'll just end up creating a bureaucratic-corporate clique as a ruling class. The only solution is to socialize or nationalize all productive property, the Nazis did neither.
Show me anything I said anywhere where I mentioned anything about a "pure race." If you are laughing, it is the laughter of the insane. Next, I take it that you mean that the English and French in the Western Hemisphere didn't exist a few hundred years ago. Though they apparently didn't last, there were vikings here long before Columbus "discovered" America. But I get your drift. Though just because the U.S. at one time went down the wrong path by letting Italians and other garbage from around the world to come here in large numbers doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. In fact, it was a wrong thing that we should put a stop to.

Next, your opinion of what caused any war in Europe or the German people's reasons for it shows without any doubt that YOU are the clown. Deal with it. Next, where was the "genocide." Now if you are talking about the Russian Jewish Bosheviks, there was some real genocide there. In fact, the numbers of people who died untimely deaths at the hands of the Russian communists ranges anywhere from 80 to 100 million. On that point, I will add a couple pictures for you.

Next, If you are going to talk about Germany and war, it would be helpful of you separated WW I from WW II. Next, there have been many "autocratic" civilizations thast lasted much longer than any "democracy" has. Next, Hitler wasn't completely anti-business. But the fact remains that their form of government was National Socialism. Not National Capitalism. Next, the only way for the Nazis to have turned their economy around and put most of their unemployed to work was to basically take control of the businesses that employed people. After all, businesses that are closed or are doing very poorly don't hire very many people.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Holdomor.jpg (102.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Solzhenitsyn.jpg (102.0 KB, 0 views)
freemind is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2016, 01:05 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
ubertubered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Carolina, USA
Posts: 306
Nothing of any real substance here. Your entire argument can be summed up as ''nuh uh.'' The closest you actually came to forming a counter-argument was two meaningless pictures, which is pretty sad, and ultimately you have completely failed to see that all of the problems in the US come from a lack of democracy. Only a minority here genuinely love the heavily corporatized nature of this place, but there's not much anyone can do about it because we're so heavily closed off from the government. Even if a reformist candidate like Bernie gets in it would still take a lot more than just his 4-8 years to actually get anything done. When the population is alienated from the state stagnation is inevitable, conflicting views aren't allowed, the US government is a pro-corporate state and changing that isn't going to happen any time soon. This is why your ideology is so pathetic, you want capitalism, just state capitalism with a nationalist paint job slapped on it. You would recreate the same problems we have here today in the US in your pitifully misguided attempt to fix it.
ubertubered is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2016, 01:17 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
ubertubered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Carolina, USA
Posts: 306
I don't even really fetishize democracy that much, but it is worrying that there are people seriously questioning one of the most crucial requirements for any society that wants to call itself civilized. I really wouldn't underestimate this threat either, people in the West are getting sick of their current conditions and instead of addressing the root of their problems many of them are simply going to buy into nationalist and neo-Nazi dribble. Hell, the only reason conservatives here support democracy is because it's seen as the traditional American form of government, they actually want stagnation and don't care about it's real virtues. It's just so overwhelmingly efficient compared to other forms of government. Autocratic regimes have only proven better at responding to a crisis or enacting reforms, but even that last bit is almost irrelevant because the odds of long-term reform in them are slim. There's actually a possibility that freemind's Nazi society would implement some seriously beneficial short-term reform, but give it a few years and it will recreate the same problems just like China has.
ubertubered is offline  
Old January 22nd, 2016, 10:20 AM   #20
Banned
 
Beasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,646
Say it with me boys.

Sieg! Heil! Sieg! Heil! Sieg! Heil!
Beasty is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies

Tags
national, socialist, vote



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
God is a socialist freemktforces Current Events 5 December 2nd, 2015 04:34 PM
Why We Need Qualifications to Vote in National Elections Jimmyb Current Events 33 April 29th, 2014 03:27 PM
Obama to Boehner: 'Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens' intangible child Current Events 35 October 8th, 2013 07:59 AM
Senate Vote on National ID Card intangible child Current Events 22 June 17th, 2013 08:48 AM
Gingrich Doesn’T Want Gay Iowa Man’S Vote, Tells Him To Vote For Obama PaperAlchemist Gay and Lesbian Rights 13 December 26th, 2011 02:16 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.