|January 9th, 2016, 02:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2015
Vote National Socialist
Why should you vote National Socialist? Let's see what you think of these reasons.
1. A multiethnic society destroys real patriotism and a sense of community. Democracy failed.
2. With such eroded patriotism and sense of community, the U.S. has sent many jobs over seas to wage slaves. After all, if what you are supposedly doesn't matter, why would it matter who makes what. The loss of those jobs has left Americans without those jobs to pay taxes with. Democracy failed.
3. There are websites out there that say there are 100 million unemployed Americans. But I think the number is closer to 27 million. There are probably an equal number of Americans who are underemployed. Democracy failed.
4. Depending on which website you look at, our yearly trade deficit with China alone is anywhere from 300 billion dollars to over 700 billion dollars. Democracy failed.
5. Each year the U.S. HAS to pay 420 billion dollars just on the interest of our national debt. Democracy failed.
6. The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Wreaking havoc on our middle class. Democracy failed.
7. The U.S. has lost many lives and trillions of dollars on pointless wars. Democracy failed.
8. Largely for multiethnic reasons, the U.S. ranks low among developed nations when it comes to things like education, medical coverage, life expectancy, hours needed to be worked, etc. etc. etc. Democracy failed.
9. Right now, the earth can't sustainably support the number of people that it has. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Neither does the U.S. do anything useful to stop the flow of overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans from crossing our southern border. Democracy failed.
10. The U.S. has 4.5% of the worlds population. But has 25% of those in jail. Democracy failed.
11. The U.S. produces twice the number of serial killers than any other country. Democracy failed.
12. Corporations are psychotic and sociopathic entities. Yet they have rights that are superior to the common person. Democracy failed.
13. Though often being multinational, corporations are basically free to give as much money as they want towards National elections. Democracy failed.
14. Money determines who gets to run for office in this country. Democracy failed.
15. Corruption in politics is basically legal. I even saw a politician in Washington once who was surprisingly honest about it. He basically said, "There is so much legal graft that goes on in Washington, only a fool would get involved in the illegal kind." Democracy failed.
16. Solar energy and some other energy alternatives are viable. But this country allows energy companies to do things like remove mountain tops to get at coal and do fracking. Democracy failed.
17. Electric cars are viable alternatives to those powered by internal combustion. Yet for the most part, car companies are only interested in making overly complicated hybred cars that can run on either. Democracy failed.
Not only has democracy failed, but you can bet your ass that it will continue to fail. There are of course many many many other problems. But I think you get the picture. Though he was half Jewish, Einstein once said something rather insightful. He basically said, "The solution to a problem cant be found by the same mind that created that problem." Also, Upton Sinclair once basically said, "It is difficult to get somebody to understand the truth. Especially when their livelihood depends on them not understanding." So now at least you know the reasons why you will probably disagree with the points I made.
| || |
|January 9th, 2016, 03:54 PM||#4|
Hiding behind the sofa
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport England
|January 9th, 2016, 04:16 PM||#5|
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
|January 9th, 2016, 04:28 PM||#6|
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
|January 9th, 2016, 04:35 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
|January 9th, 2016, 09:05 PM||#8|
Join Date: May 2013
National Socialism sounds like great term one could use for a position quite like mine. The problem is when people hear national socialism, they don't hear a political ideology centered on a mix of nationalist and socialist ideals. They hear "genocide".
Thanks Hitler senpai.
|January 9th, 2016, 10:02 PM||#9|
Join Date: Sep 2015
|January 9th, 2016, 10:05 PM||#10|
Join Date: May 2013
|national, socialist, vote|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|God is a socialist||freemktforces||Current Events||5||December 2nd, 2015 04:34 PM|
|Why We Need Qualifications to Vote in National Elections||Jimmyb||Current Events||33||April 29th, 2014 03:27 PM|
|Obama to Boehner: 'Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens'||intangible child||Current Events||35||October 8th, 2013 07:59 AM|
|Senate Vote on National ID Card||intangible child||Current Events||22||June 17th, 2013 08:48 AM|
|Gingrich Doesn’T Want Gay Iowa Man’S Vote, Tells Him To Vote For Obama||PaperAlchemist||Gay and Lesbian Rights||13||December 26th, 2011 02:16 PM|