Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies

Political Ideologies For topics and discussions about political ideologies, political parties, and political principles


Thanks Tree121Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 16th, 2017, 07:53 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
KeK

Absolutely
Thanks from Sabcat and McCoy

Last edited by guy39; July 28th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
guy39 is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:06 PM   #2
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,948
You are to good to them.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:22 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
They will just scream racist, homophobe, capitalist baby killer or something
Does not matter
KeK WiLlS iT
Fuck Kek, Dumbfuckistan and all Dumfuckistanians/Dumbfuckians (can't decide which term i like best)

For some reason I have a urge to have some fried frog legs.

Last edited by Hollywood; July 16th, 2017 at 08:28 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:25 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You are to good to them.

Nah, he's not too good for anyone.

That would be "too good" and not "to good", BTW.
Apparently Dumbfuckistanians also have poor grammar skills.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:27 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
To your point Sabcat, your point
Sabcat is a Dumbfuckistanian, he HAS no point.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:32 PM   #6
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Fuck Kek, Dumbfuckistan and all Dumfuckistanians/Dumbfuckians (can't decide which term i like best)

For some reason I have a urge or have some fried frog legs.
Don't stop being you.
Thanks from Jimmyb and guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:33 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
What level of ignorance does it take to attempt to correct someone's grammar with bad grammar?
Thanks from guy39 and caconservative
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM   #8
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
To your point Sabcat, your point
I had to change my last post

From

"point, set, match"


Love that guy. Makes me glad that we have plans in place for the geriatrics in my family.
Thanks from Jimmyb and guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:36 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
holywould is coming unhinged.
Thanks from guy39 and Sabcat
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:41 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
holywould is coming unhinged.
Keep telling yourself that kid.

I"M not the one with the group singing the praises of an imaginary green frog named Pepe, now am I?

And that's Hollywood and not holywould.

Last edited by Hollywood; July 16th, 2017 at 08:42 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Ideologies

Tags
kek



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.