Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:36 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
Rudy Giuliani

He is about to announce a run for president, he need not bother!



"The president was cautious the president was prudent the president did what a commander in chief should do. No matter how you try to blame it on the president the actual responsibility for it really would be for the troops that were there. Did they search carefully enough? Didn't they search carefully enough?"---Rudy Giuliani



http://mediamatters.org/items/200410280003
intangible child is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 07:22 AM   #2
Banned
 
Jefferson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,306
Giuliani/Rice 2008 will DESTROY any pathetic combo the DNC can raise for the election debacle!
Jefferson is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:05 AM   #3
Site Founder
 
RidinHighSpeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson
Giuliani/Rice 2008 will DESTROY any pathetic combo the DNC can raise for the election debacle!


Agree 100%



I can picture the debates in my head
RidinHighSpeeds is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 11:09 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Katczinsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 3,232
Giuliani would make a horrible president. And Rice doubly so as vice president. I may despise McCain, but I'd rather have him in office over Giuliani any day. And most of the American left feels the same way. A Giuliani/Rice 2008 ticket is a really weak ticket, and the Republicans most likely wouldn't win. So therefore I hope they run .
Katczinsky is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 12:31 PM   #5
Retired
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson
Giuliani/Rice 2008 will DESTROY any pathetic combo the DNC can raise for the election debacle!




Rudy Giuliani: why did you allow the wreckage at the WTC to be transported away from the crime scene before it could be investigated?



Rice: when you reviewed the memo "Bin Laden determined to strike inside US" in August of 2001 why was no action taken?





Easy up, Easy Down. They would have their asses handed to them.
hevusa is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:24 PM   #6
Banned
 
Jefferson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Rudy Giuliani: why did you allow the wreckage at the WTC to be transported away from the crime scene before it could be investigated?



Rice: when you reviewed the memo "Bin Laden determined to strike inside US" in August of 2001 why was no action taken?





Easy up, Easy Down. They would have their asses handed to them.




You need to lay off the weed for awhile before you post stuff like this!
Jefferson is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:54 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Dylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson
Giuliani/Rice 2008 will DESTROY any pathetic combo the DNC can raise for the election debacle!


I actually agree, except for the Giuliani bit. I think he'd be better as VP.



Make that Rice/Giuliani.
Dylan is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:58 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Dylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katczinsky
Giuliani would make a horrible president. And Rice doubly so as vice president. I may despise McCain, but I'd rather have him in office over Giuliani any day. And most of the American left feels the same way. A Giuliani/Rice 2008 ticket is a really weak ticket, and the Republicans most likely wouldn't win. So therefore I hope they run .
I'd prefer Giuliani over McCain. Giuliani has said he would support gay marriage. I dig that.
Dylan is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 06:02 PM   #9
Retired
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson




You need to lay off the weed for awhile before you post stuff like this!




It is not true? I think it is right on target.
hevusa is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2006, 06:03 PM   #10
Retired
 
hevusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan
I actually agree, except for the Giuliani bit. I think he'd be better as VP.



Make that Rice/Giuliani.




blech.... Voting for Rice is like voting for a war criminal.
hevusa is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
giuliani, rudy



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rudy Giuliani? RidinHighSpeeds Politicians 10 October 23rd, 2016 10:19 AM
The Truth about Giuliani and 9/11 Katczinsky Politicians 6 January 3rd, 2008 10:09 PM
Giuliani says he'll end illegal immigration CNN Current Events 3 October 27th, 2007 05:12 AM
Democrats Jump on Rudy Giuliani for Something He Didn't Say OhDear Politicians 3 April 26th, 2007 06:02 AM
Giuliani explores '08 presidential bid CNN Current Events 20 November 18th, 2006 04:18 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.