Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree10Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 22nd, 2014, 09:20 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,905
Hypocrisy of Sean Hannity

Back in September 2008 Sean Hannity accused writer Robert Kuttner of pushing the lie that the American economy was in crisis in order to help get Obama elected.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcupSmgraw

Here we are 6 years later and if you turn on Hannity's show you can listen to a constant barrage about how the economy is in horrible shape despite the fact that most economic forecasts predict strong economic growth for the remainder of this year and into 2015.

This is NOT a debate over whether or not Obama's policies have helped or hindered the economy. I personally believe the economy is improving DESPITE many of Obama's policies.

But even far right ideologues have to agree that this is world class hypocrisy on the part of Hannity.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 10:24 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Back in September 2008 Sean Hannity accused writer Robert Kuttner of pushing the lie that the American economy was in crisis in order to help get Obama elected.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcupSmgraw

Here we are 6 years later and if you turn on Hannity's show you can listen to a constant barrage about how the economy is in horrible shape despite the fact that most economic forecasts predict strong economic growth for the remainder of this year and into 2015.

This is NOT a debate over whether or not Obama's policies have helped or hindered the economy. I personally believe the economy is improving DESPITE many of Obama's policies.

But even far right ideologues have to agree that this is world class hypocrisy on the part of Hannity.
If housing sales is an indicator, and it usually is, your optimistic view may be a little premature. Housing sales have dropped because investors are leery of the 2015 economic picture.
caconservative is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 05:15 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Back in September 2008 Sean Hannity accused writer Robert Kuttner of pushing the lie that the American economy was in crisis in order to help get Obama elected.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcupSmgraw

Here we are 6 years later and if you turn on Hannity's show you can listen to a constant barrage about how the economy is in horrible shape despite the fact that most economic forecasts predict strong economic growth for the remainder of this year and into 2015.

This is NOT a debate over whether or not Obama's policies have helped or hindered the economy. I personally believe the economy is improving DESPITE many of Obama's policies.

But even far right ideologues have to agree that this is world class hypocrisy on the part of Hannity.
"Here we are 6 years later and if you turn on Hannity's show you can listen to a constant barrage about how the economy is in horrible shape "

"Uhhhhhh...Wally. What's changed for, say, just the last 6 years????

"I dunno, Beav..."
Tony is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 05:37 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Back in September 2008 Sean Hannity accused writer Robert Kuttner of pushing the lie that the American economy was in crisis in order to help get Obama elected.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcupSmgraw

Here we are 6 years later and if you turn on Hannity's show you can listen to a constant barrage about how the economy is in horrible shape despite the fact that most economic forecasts predict strong economic growth for the remainder of this year and into 2015.

This is NOT a debate over whether or not Obama's policies have helped or hindered the economy. I personally believe the economy is improving DESPITE many of Obama's policies.

But even far right ideologues have to agree that this is world class hypocrisy on the part of Hannity.
Sean Hannity is a salesman for the Republican party. What's right, wrong, true, false, up, down, fact, or fiction is of no consequence to that shill, and whore. It is of no consequence to any of the shills, and whores for the twisted right on this board either. They would sell their own children into sexual slavery if they thought it would get a Republican elected. There is a reason I hold the radical views that I do, and the utter contempt for a conservative Republican that I do. Any one with any sense does also. You cannot hold a neutral position when it comes to these people, and you do not negotiate with them. You defeat them, and you educate each generation that comes of age who they are.
skews13 is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 05:42 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
It's no worse than the left blaming Bush for everything regarding the economy in 2014, and crowing about how great the economy is doing under Obama with a 1+% GDP growth rate, a 30 year low labor force participation rate, fewer work aged people employed now than in 2009.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 08:13 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Sean Hannity is a salesman for the Republican party. What's right, wrong, true, false, up, down, fact, or fiction is of no consequence to that shill, and whore. It is of no consequence to any of the shills, and whores for the twisted right on this board either. They would sell their own children into sexual slavery if they thought it would get a Republican elected. There is a reason I hold the radical views that I do, and the utter contempt for a conservative Republican that I do. Any one with any sense does also. You cannot hold a neutral position when it comes to these people, and you do not negotiate with them. You defeat them, and you educate each generation that comes of age who they are.
Skews...are you being supervised by competent psychiatric professionals? Do you read what you write before you hit the SUBMIT REPLY button???
Thanks from Jimmyb
Tony is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 08:15 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gamma Solaris
Posts: 22,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
It's no worse than the left blaming Bush for everything regarding the economy in 2014, and crowing about how great the economy is doing under Obama with a 1+% GDP growth rate, a 30 year low labor force participation rate, fewer work aged people employed now than in 2009.
I stopped wondering about that, Jimmy. We have a dud in #1600, that's all there is to it.

Let's hope '16 will see us with a competent helmsman/woman/transgender/whatever...as long as everything gets fixed.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Tony is offline  
Old September 22nd, 2014, 10:44 PM   #8
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Back in September 2008 Sean Hannity accused writer Robert Kuttner of pushing the lie that the American economy was in crisis in order to help get Obama elected.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcupSmgraw

Here we are 6 years later and if you turn on Hannity's show you can listen to a constant barrage about how the economy is in horrible shape despite the fact that most economic forecasts predict strong economic growth for the remainder of this year and into 2015.

This is NOT a debate over whether or not Obama's policies have helped or hindered the economy. I personally believe the economy is improving DESPITE many of Obama's policies.

But even far right ideologues have to agree that this is world class hypocrisy on the part of Hannity.

Strong economic growth? GW Bush averaged ~4% growth for his 8 years.

Obama has had what 2-4 quarters of >3% growth??
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 23rd, 2014, 04:42 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
nuttyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wilmette. Illinois
Posts: 3,858
The other talk aside; I thought Hannity really hit a low point when he jumped on the Cliven Bundy bandwagon; with the statements of : "I've spent a lot of time with you, Mr. Bundy; and I feel that I've really gotten to know you"- followed soon after by the :"I disagree with this man's views; I don't stand for these racist remarks and completely disavow them".
Should have done your homework before you came to class, Sean!
nuttyjoe is offline  
Old September 23rd, 2014, 05:30 AM   #10
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyjoe View Post
The other talk aside; I thought Hannity really hit a low point when he jumped on the Cliven Bundy bandwagon; with the statements of : "I've spent a lot of time with you, Mr. Bundy; and I feel that I've really gotten to know you"- followed soon after by the :"I disagree with this man's views; I don't stand for these racist remarks and completely disavow them".
Should have done your homework before you came to class, Sean!
most people did not know some of his views...

Most people hide their racism.. There are many racist that think that blacks are too stupid to make it on their own, they are better known as liberals.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
hannity, hypocrisy, sean



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What About SEAN HANNITY??!!! Medicine Man Current Events 31 April 9th, 2014 09:59 AM
Raffie Cruz After Sean Hannity's Job??? Medicine Man Current Events 1 September 19th, 2013 06:01 AM
Charities; With The Sean Hannity Seal-Of-Approval!! Medicine Man Current Events 5 June 13th, 2013 12:01 PM
Sarah Palin's Next Interview: Sean Hannity garysher Politicians 19 September 21st, 2008 12:55 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.