Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree30Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:44 PM   #1
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
what if...trump took clinton as VP?

what if sanders and trump both get the nod and trump takes clinton as his VP?

how awesome would that be?


Donald Trump wrote in a blog post during the 2008 presidential campaign that Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president or vice president.

Buzzfeed unearthed an archived webpage of the blog post posted on www.trumpuniversity.com from March 2008 when he said the Democratic presidential nomination was still far from decided.

"Hillary Clinton said she'd consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she's nowhere near a shoo-in. For his part, Obama said he's just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president or vice-president.)," Trump wrote.

Buzzfeed had previously found another blog post Trump wrote in December of 2008, following President Obama's victory, in which he praised Clinton again.

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over," he said.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president - CBS News
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM   #2
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Thanks from imaginethat, coke, Jimgorn and 1 others
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:50 PM   #3
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,287
I don't think being VP has enough power or perks to appeal to her.
Thanks from coke
RNG is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 04:54 PM   #4
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I don't think being VP has enough power or perks to appeal to her.
i think she would take it and in the mist of darkness remove her fleshy, human masque then devour the donald w/ her lizard teeth..

(maybe i should have put this in the humor section )
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:02 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
what if sanders and trump both get the nod and trump takes clinton as his VP?

how awesome would that be?


Donald Trump wrote in a blog post during the 2008 presidential campaign that Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president or vice president.

Buzzfeed unearthed an archived webpage of the blog post posted on www.trumpuniversity.com from March 2008 when he said the Democratic presidential nomination was still far from decided.

"Hillary Clinton said she'd consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she's nowhere near a shoo-in. For his part, Obama said he's just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president or vice-president.)," Trump wrote.

Buzzfeed had previously found another blog post Trump wrote in December of 2008, following President Obama's victory, in which he praised Clinton again.

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over," he said.

Trump in 2008: Hillary Clinton would make a "great" president - CBS News
Never happen. If Trump wins, he'll choose a Libertarian to appeal to the Independents. He know's the evangelicals aren't going to vote for the Democrats.
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
skews13 is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:05 PM   #6
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
I knew you would post that damn picture, Sabcat. You are so wrong.
Thanks from coke
Lyzza is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:13 PM   #7
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
I knew you would post that damn picture, Sabcat. You are so wrong.
i did it just for you
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:36 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Never happen. If Trump wins, he'll choose a Libertarian to appeal to the Independents. He know's the evangelicals aren't going to vote for the Democrats.
You think a libertarian or an evangelical ?? The fundy Christians aren't going to embrace him, he's not religious and his wife is little more a stripper.
Thanks from coke
BubbaJones is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:47 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
You think a libertarian or an evangelical ?? The fundy Christians aren't going to embrace him, he's not religious and his wife is little more a stripper.
Little more than a stripper? The fundies might be able to accept her. When she and the Donald married Melania wore a $125,000 Christian Dior gown.

Thanks from Sabcat and coke
imaginethat is offline  
Old February 8th, 2016, 05:57 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Little more than a stripper? The fundies might be able to accept her. When she and the Donald married Melania wore a $125,000 Christian Dior gown.

She his third wife, and I don't care what she wore. She didn't pay for it. You really think they want THIS as first lady ??

Though you're probably right, some evangelical men might not mind her so much ............... as long as their wives don't find out !!!!


Thanks from imaginethat and coke
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
clinton, iftrump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turning on the lights with Fox news, Mrs Clinton and Mr Trump Toefoot Current Events 32 January 31st, 2016 12:46 PM
Some Iowans Would Rather Have Clinton than Trump Clara007 Politicians 10 January 18th, 2016 07:09 PM
Trump's doctor: Trump 'will be healthiest individual ever elected' president imaginethat Politicians 2 December 15th, 2015 03:37 AM
Trump Superfan: 'I'm Hispanic ... We Vote For Mr. Trump' Lyzza Current Events 10 October 9th, 2015 11:27 AM
Trump, Clinton and the Great Race sumara Current Events 5 September 3rd, 2015 10:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.