Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree78Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2016, 07:53 PM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 181
Obama IS A Muslim, He IS A Traitor, He DOES Want To Destroy America

Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!
Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.
Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.
Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.
Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.
Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.
Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.
I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.
Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.
Thanks from coke
Questionman is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 08:38 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,257
Banhammer, banhammer, banhammer,, banhammer, banhammer.
Thanks from Sabcat
RNG is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 09:04 PM   #3
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman View Post
Obama is a Muslim -- True! Because What kind of Christian wears a ring engraved with the statement that there is no god but allah ? What kind of Christians says that America is no longer a Christian nation and mocks the Bible and Jesus Christ ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise allah ? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise Mohammed? What kind of Christian uses the presidential podium to praise what he calls "the holy quoran " ? What kind of Christian supports gay marriage which is against the teachings of the Holy Bible ? He taught Constitutional law ? What qualified him to do that? His missing school records ? You dont have to know anything to be a professor if you know the right rich people to put you in a place they want you to be . Pushed the boundaries of the law ? No he has repeatedly violated federal law and violated the constitutional rights of American citizens!
Obama hates white people -- True! He called the Cambridge police "stupid" for arresting Professor Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.
Obama hates Christians -- True! His response to ISIS atrocities was to whine about the Crusades and the Inquisition.
Obama hates America -- True! He is a buddy of the Weather Underground unrepentant terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.
Obama is a Traitor -- True! because he supports the invasion of america by millions of illegals.
Obama is a Racist -- True! because he supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people.
Obama is a homosexual -- True! Michelle Obama is Michael LaVaughn Robinson. He was Barracks college roommate. Google the name and end your disbelief. The "daughters" were hand picked orphans from Morocco.
Obama is pure evil -- True! This is Obama's legacy, destroying our economy, destroying our health care system, destroying our victory in Iraq, destroying the Middle East, destroying the military, destroying our relationship with Israel, and destroying our prestige in the world. Failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure. About the only thing he has improved is his golf game and Jimmy Carter's legacy as the worst President ever.
I never had a doubt that the evil creature known as "obama" hates America and will continue to do everything in it's power to destroy America.
Obama is guilty of multiple counts of treason, and I'm angry as hell that NONE of our worthless elected criminals have stood up to do their jobs and impeach the scum.
This is the most bat shit crazy pile of garbage ever spoken by a right wing hate monger. People who spread this kind of hate and lies should be be hung!!!
Thanks from coke
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 09:37 PM   #4
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
This is the most bat shit crazy pile of garbage ever spoken by a right wing hate monger. People who spread this kind of hate and lies should be be hung!!!
more socialists spreading love and defending the constitution

good job!
Thanks from excalibur
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:07 PM   #5
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
more socialists spreading love and defending the constitution

good job!
Are you defending someone who spreads lies and hate?
Thanks from coke
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:19 PM   #6
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Are you defending someone who spreads lies and hate?
nope. just his right to say it and not be murdered for it.
Thanks from imaginethat, coke and Jimgorn
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:26 PM   #7
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
nope. just his right to say it and not be murdered for it.
No one has a "right" to lie and spread hate.
Thanks from imaginethat, coke and jetson
GhostRider is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:34 PM   #8
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
People who spread this kind of hate and lies should be be hung!!!

And who posts this rather hateful message? A Stalinist most likely, because in a Stalinist's world view hanging [murdering] someone for what they say is never hateful.



Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
excalibur is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:43 PM   #9
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
No one has a "right" to lie and spread hate.
oh,

ok

Quote:
U.S. Constitution
First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individualís religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.


Learn more...

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitu...irst_amendment

my fault

fucking socialists
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 27th, 2016, 10:53 PM   #10
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Just where does the First Amentment state you have the right to lie or incite?
Thanks from imaginethat and coke
GhostRider is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
america, destroy, muslim, obama, traitor



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama IS A Muslim, He IS A Traitor, He DOES Want To Destroy America! Questionman Political Talk 2 May 27th, 2016 11:41 AM
Obama IS A Muslim, He IS A Traitor, He DOES Want To Destroy America Questionman Current Events 7 May 26th, 2016 05:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.