Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree90Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:01 PM   #71
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
You'll never get an answer out of that asshat...Hell he can't even post in full sentences....just full of Troll moves....
here's a full sentence, you want cheese with that whine?
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:02 PM   #72
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Betsy DeVos is hated by the National Education Association....That alone qualifies her....
Having never had an education it's obvious why you say that.
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:06 PM   #73
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Well at least you didn't c/p someone else's work in attempt to pass it off as your own.

Baby steps I guess.
I've never intentionality done that ,the same cannot be said about some of your favorite RW posters.

You claim to be intelligent , then why couldn't you work out the answer to my statement?
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:08 PM   #74
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
My SCHOOL TAXES......Those are the biggest ones I have, not county...not State....
Taxes are taxes.
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:13 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Nope, you're wrong. It was STILL your local or state legislature that raised your taxes. It's part of their job.
You're starting to babble now.
Let me explain this to you...so I will type real slooooooow....My local SCHOOL BOARD has a school board meeting and they concoct a budget....a large chunk of which goes to pay those teachers who are represented by the NEA...To pay that budget, They then decide what millage (fancy way to say "percentage") to put on your property assessment....that is called a SCHOOL TAX not a county tax or a State tax....some other bunch of criminals figure that robbery out...along with the Federal Government...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:15 PM   #76
Banned
 
Daws77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 7,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Let me explain this to you...so I will type real slooooooow....My local SCHOOL BOARD has a school board meeting and they concoct a budget....a large chunk of which goes to pay those teachers who are represented by the NEA...To pay that budget, They then decide what millage (fancy way to say "percentage") to put on your property assessment....that is called a SCHOOL TAX not a county tax or a State tax....some other bunch of criminals figure that robbery out...along with the Federal Government...
yammering on.
Thanks from Hollywood
Daws77 is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:29 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Let me explain this to you...so I will type real slooooooow....My local SCHOOL BOARD has a school board meeting and they concoct a budget....a large chunk of which goes to pay those teachers who are represented by the NEA...To pay that budget, They then decide what millage (fancy way to say "percentage") to put on your property assessment....that is called a SCHOOL TAX not a county tax or a State tax....some other bunch of criminals figure that robbery out...along with the Federal Government...
Guess what? EVERY department of your city works up a budget, The police department, the fire department, parks & recreation, everyone. YOU and the other citizens are taxes enough to fund those budgets. Simple.

Soooo, teachers have to be paid just like the janitors and bus drivers and administrators and the office help, etc. and any increase in your taxes is the fault therefore of the teachers because THEY are unionized?????
Hollywood is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
You laugh...??...I'll bet there were plenty of people defending or supporting Hillary simply because the right opposed her....no other reason.... They can do it....So can I...deiter!!...deiter!!...deiter!!...


Point of ORDER!! That would be 'deeter deeter deeter'. NOT long 'I'.

But you do have a point.
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Guess what? EVERY department of your city works up a budget, The police department, the fire department, parks & recreation, everyone. YOU and the other citizens are taxes enough to fund those budgets. Simple.
No fuckin shit Batman....Now what does that have to do with how much the School district is nailing me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Soooo, teachers have to be paid just like the janitors and bus drivers and administrators and the office help, etc. and any increase in your taxes is the fault therefore of the teachers because THEY are unionized?????
Still don't get it do you????.....The Teacher's salaries are one item of the Budget....the janitors is another, the school buses are another the fuel and maintenance of those buses is another....The difference is that the Teacher's salaries are one of the largest items next to the cost of the building....So yes when the unions are raising the salaries, benefits and number of teachers that certainly reflects in the size of the tax assessment...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old January 20th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 7,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
No fuckin shit Batman....Now what does that have to do with how much the School district is nailing me??



Still don't get it do you????.....The Teacher's salaries are one item of the Budget....the janitors is another, the school buses are another the fuel and maintenance of those buses is another....The difference is that the Teacher's salaries are one of the largest items next to the cost of the building....So yes when the unions are raising the salaries, benefits and number of teachers that certainly reflects in the size of the tax assessment...
Teachers are highly educated professionals, they should be well paid.
It's the American way.
Because let's face it, the old days of promising them a good pension if they'd work for less are gone, enough pension promises have been welshed on that teachers want the money now.
They should all get big raises, since America is going to be so great.
Thanks from Hollywood and Daws77
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
bearsoh, lions, tigers



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lions an TIGERS an Bears oh my coke Environment 5 April 11th, 2016 08:31 PM
Da Bears! coke Current Events 82 October 27th, 2015 08:32 AM
Who Watched The End Of The Lions-49Ers Game Yesterday? highway80west Sports 3 October 23rd, 2011 02:40 PM
Artifacts Have Replaced Tigers and Bears coberst Philosophy 0 July 24th, 2008 10:02 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.