Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree24Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:18 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,678
What if Putin planned the Syrian chemical attack to help Trump?

“Wouldn't it be nice, if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24 hours?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6cb1f66ff89c
Thanks from Camelot and Twisted Sister
imaginethat is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:28 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,238
I keep coming back to the question as to why the runway was left intact.

That one fact gives a whole bunch of conspiracy theories credence.
Thanks from imaginethat, Sabcat and Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:36 PM   #3
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I keep coming back to the question as to why the runway was left intact.

That one fact gives a whole bunch of conspiracy theories credence.
https://twitter.com/vpkivimaki/statu...844545/photo/1
Thanks from excalibur
coke is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:39 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I keep coming back to the question as to why the runway was left intact.

That one fact gives a whole bunch of conspiracy theories credence.
Come on, how long did the military have to plan the attack?

Trump let Putin know what he was doing, but not congress.
The base was emptied for the attack, and back in operation the next day.

That's quite a lesson for Assad....

Who knew international power struggles could be so complicated?
goober is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Come on, how long did the military have to plan the attack?

Trump let Putin know what he was doing, but not congress.
The base was emptied for the attack, and back in operation the next day.

That's quite a lesson for Assad....

Who knew international power struggles could be so complicated?
Still doesn't answer why the runway survived, unless, as I say, there was an agreement in place to keep it useful for the Syrian and Russian aircraft.

And are you telling me you don't think the military has had a whole long pile of contingency plans for virtually every facility, military and civilian in Syria. I'm thinking someone had to last minute change the plan for this airfield to not damage it.

You've got contingency plans in place for the invasion of Canada for crying out loud.
Thanks from Sabcat
RNG is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
“Wouldn't it be nice, if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24 hours?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6cb1f66ff89c

Ooooh.....wicked.
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:13 PM   #7
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
what if you stopped living in the past for once.
jetson is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM   #8
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,109
Some of you guys could Day into night with your chronic Trump derangement syndrome.
webguy4 is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #9
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Some of you guys could Day into night with your chronic Trump derangement syndrome.
I am a little bit confused.
jetson is offline  
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:30 PM   #10
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
I am a little bit confused.
On the face of it we know two things.

Assad did a chemical attack

Trump blew up an airfield in response.

All the rest is total conjecture with no evidence.
Thanks from coke
webguy4 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
attack, chemical, planned, putin, syrian, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex-uk ambassador: Assad wasn’t behind the chemical attack Octoldit Current Events 0 April 6th, 2017 12:20 PM
Israeli connection to Chemical Attack on Syria. falcondule Conspiracy Theories 12 September 3rd, 2013 04:32 PM
Government Assessment of the Syrian Government’s Use of Chemical Weapons on August 21 The White House The White House 0 August 30th, 2013 11:00 AM
Syrian Chemical Weapons: Globalist Mag Says Kucinich is Infowars Conspiracy Theorist imaginethat Current Events 36 May 2nd, 2013 08:04 AM
Terroist chemical attack against US Senator TNVolunteer73 Current Events 0 April 16th, 2013 06:21 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.