Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree21Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:22 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What's a sugar-tittie?

BTW, what EXACTLY is it you're whining about?
Damn you are ignorant.
Thanks from Sensible
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:22 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Which is why it is under the Op-Ed section.
Exactly, no facts, one persons opinion, doesn't mean squat.
Sensible is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:23 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Here's another op-ed by my favorite CBC blogger. The guy was the CBC's Washington correspondent for years and is quite right leaning by CBC standards.

Never before has so much steaming hypocrisy occupied the White House: Neil Macdonald - CBC News | Opinion
Blog? bwa ha ha ha ha ha you people are insufferable
Thanks from Toefoot
Sensible is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:25 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Feel free to challenge the logic and/or reasonableness of any of those "opinions." Please proceed.
No need it's his personal opinion, doesn't mean squat, except liberals like you read and agree like bobbleheads
Sensible is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:25 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 689
Read it slowly Hollywood:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the baby accessory. For the communities in the United States, see Sugartit, Kentucky and Sugar Tit, South Carolina.

Sugar tit is a folk name for a baby pacifier, or dummy, that was once commonly made and used in North America and Britain. It was made by placing a spoonful of sugar, or honey, in a small patch of clean cloth, then gathering the cloth around the sugar and twisting it to form a bulb. The bulb was then secured by twine or a rubber band. The baby's saliva would slowly dissolve the sugar in the bulb.

In use the exposed outfolded fabric could give the appearance of a flower in the baby's mouth. David Ransel quotes a Russian study by Dr. N. E. Kushev while discussing a similar home-made cloth-and-food pacifier called a soska; there, the term "flower" as used colloquially by mothers, refers to a bloom of mold in the child's mouth caused by decay of the contents. [1]

As early as 1802 a German physician, Christian Struve, described the sugar tit as "one of the most revolting customs".[2]
Toefoot is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:08 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Damn you are ignorant.
Damn, but you are pissy today. It was a simple question.
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:09 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Exactly, no facts, one persons opinion, doesn't mean squat.
Feel free to not participate in the thread then. *shrug*
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:11 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
No need it's his personal opinion, doesn't mean squat, except liberals like you read and agree like bobbleheads
Yeah I know, that's WHY I used the word opinions.
Give us examples of trumps behavior as President that would cause one to look at the comments in the article and think "Oh, yeah that guy's full of shit."
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:14 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefoot View Post
Read it slowly Hollywood:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the baby accessory. For the communities in the United States, see Sugartit, Kentucky and Sugar Tit, South Carolina.

Sugar tit is a folk name for a baby pacifier, or dummy, that was once commonly made and used in North America and Britain. It was made by placing a spoonful of sugar, or honey, in a small patch of clean cloth, then gathering the cloth around the sugar and twisting it to form a bulb. The bulb was then secured by twine or a rubber band. The baby's saliva would slowly dissolve the sugar in the bulb.

In use the exposed outfolded fabric could give the appearance of a flower in the baby's mouth. David Ransel quotes a Russian study by Dr. N. E. Kushev while discussing a similar home-made cloth-and-food pacifier called a soska; there, the term "flower" as used colloquially by mothers, refers to a bloom of mold in the child's mouth caused by decay of the contents. [1]

As early as 1802 a German physician, Christian Struve, described the sugar tit as "one of the most revolting customs".[2]

Now, why didn't you do that in the first place instead of getting all pissy and insulting for no reason?
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 24th, 2017, 11:28 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Toefoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: No Name City
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Now, why didn't you do that in the first place instead of getting all pissy and insulting for no reason?
Sorry Hollywood.
Thanks from Hollywood
Toefoot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
child, led, world



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Itís Becoming an Epidemic ó DHS Arrests Cop for Sex with a Child & Child Porn Sabcat Conspiracy Theories 6 April 10th, 2017 06:54 AM
Obama - World Bank To Keep Third World In Poverty Dude111 Political Talk 0 January 26th, 2010 07:41 PM
A Secular World is a Sane World tadpole256 Religion 0 August 18th, 2009 04:18 PM
No Child Left Behind liberalguy Political Talk 11 May 27th, 2009 05:27 PM
The New World Order (NWO) is shaping the world in their image. intangible child Political Talk 8 July 29th, 2008 12:11 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.