Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree51Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2017, 11:01 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
You are another one who needs to familiarize your self with the Venona Transcripts....They proved that there was substance to Joe McCarthy's claim of Soviet infiltration up to the highest levels in our Government....But, of course, the only thing that matters to the left is McCarthy's drinking problem and lack of public relations...
The fact that his witch hunt utterly DESTROYED the lives of INNOCENT PEOPLE has no meaning ??? The fact he destroyed their lives by violating their constitutional rights doesn't bother you ??

At that point in history I'd of been FAR more afraid my own government than the machinations of the Soviets.

None of this however changes the FACT the little whiny ass Trumplethinskin needs to man up and get over it. Stop letting his paranoia get the better of him and run the fucking country. If he's truly innocent then he has nothing to fear, especially as long as he has a republican congress.
Thanks from tristanrobin and imaginethat

Last edited by BubbaJones; June 16th, 2017 at 11:04 AM.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 11:55 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
The fact that his witch hunt utterly DESTROYED the lives of INNOCENT PEOPLE has no meaning ??? The fact he destroyed their lives by violating their constitutional rights doesn't bother you ??
Who were those INNOCENT PEOPLE??


Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
None of this however changes the FACT the little whiny ass Trumplethinskin needs to man up and get over it.
That is not a FACT...It is merely your OPINION....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Stop letting his paranoia get the better of him and run the fucking country.
maybe he could, if he did not have a pack of jackals harassing him with their rediculous witch hunts..



Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
If he's truly innocent then he has nothing to fear, especially as long as he has a republican congress.
Trump does not strile me as anyone who is afraid of anybody...
Thanks from gmeyers1944 and caconservative
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:19 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Who were those INNOCENT PEOPLE??
Read a fucking history book why don't ya ??


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post

That is not a FACT...It is merely your OPINION....
In my opinion, it a FACT that he's a whiny assed little paranoid who expected the game to change simply because he said so !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
maybe he could, if he did not have a pack of jackals harassing him with their rediculous witch hunts..
BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Trump does not strile me as anyone who is afraid of anybody...
And he strike me as a man that is very afraid. Classic narcissist and paranoid.
Thanks from tristanrobin, RNG and Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:33 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Read a fucking history book why don't ya ??
I have...many of them....I want to know who you think are the innocent people...wiseass...


Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, BIRTHER, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, HE'S A MUSLIM, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, WHERE ARE HIS COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, TO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY EXECUTIVE ORDERS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, TOO MANY VACATIONS, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, MICHELE IS A MAN, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI,
So cute...The"You did it too" defense.... Big difference here Bubba....The low speed yoyo operators who were doing this to Obama were private individuals, for the most part.....The Main Stream Media was very quite, as they should have been on this, but also stuff like Fast and Furious, New Black Panthers in Philly polling places, Benghazi, Uranium One Deal...Iran Nuclear deal....not a word out of them....If that was Trump doing that.... Holy Shit!!
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:11 PM   #15
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,852
A partial list of McCarthy's victims.

Quote:
Elmer Bernstein, composer and conductor[45]
Charlie Chaplin, actor[45]
Aaron Copland, composer[45]
Bartley Crum, attorney[46]
Jules Dassin, director[45]
W.E.B. DuBois, civil rights activist and author[47]
Howard Fast, author[48]
Lee Grant, actress[45]
Dashiell Hammett, author[45]
Lillian Hellman, playwright[45]
John Hubley, animator[45]
Langston Hughes, author[49]
Sam Jaffe, actor[45]
Gypsy Rose Lee, actress[50]
Philip Loeb, actor[51]
Joseph Losey, director[45]
Burgess Meredith, actor[50]
Arthur Miller, playwright and essayist[50]
Zero Mostel, actor[45]
Clifford Odets, author[45]
J. Robert Oppenheimer, physicist, "father of the atomic bomb"[52]
Linus Pauling, chemist, winner of two Nobel prizes[53]
Paul Robeson, actor, athlete, singer, author, political and civil rights activist[54]
Edward G. Robinson, actor[50]
Waldo Salt, author[45]
Pete Seeger, folk singer[49]
Artie Shaw, jazz musician[49]
Howard Da Silva, actor[45]
Paul Sweezy, economist and founder-editor of Monthly Review[55]
Tsien Hsue-shen, physicist[56]
Orson Welles, actor, author and director[50]
Yeah, sure, Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling and Orson Wells were subversive commie bastards. What a total joke.

McCarthyism - New World Encyclopedia
RNG is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:13 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,805
So, the basic thrust of this is Trump is just too stupid to be President of the United States.

I have never held any political aspirations whatsoever (except I served as President of my senior class - but I only ran because the Student Body Officers had their own little office where you could smoke pot during the winter without going outside school ) but, even I can tell when I watch him talk or read his Tweets or see his next political move that it's completely devoid of diplomacy and tact and political smoothness. If I can see it - why can't HE? He's supposed to be so smart - I mean he TOLD us he was very very smart - why is he incapable of grasping his pathetic public persona?
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:59 PM   #17
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,714
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
What spin???....Bill Clinton ...
There is incredible irony that you say "What spin???" ....
.... and what follows is a pathetically obvious attempt by you to derail away from the point of the thread.

Even if we were to assume your interpretation of all that non-topical stuff you whined about, DO TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT?


The topic is Trump and this statement by one of his "supporters" ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin
So, the basic thrust of this is Trump is just too stupid to be President of the United States.
That's what I got from it too...
Thanks from Clara007
foundit66 is offline  
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:16 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Public meeting??...apparently the only way anybody knew about it was because it caught some reporter's attention....It strikes me very odd that Clinton and Lynch would land their planes at Phoenix at the same time....Why would that be??
You tell me. And, the meeting did occur in the great wide open, in the public sphere at a busy airport.
imaginethat is online now  
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:20 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Trump does not strile me as anyone who is afraid of anybody...
That's hard to believe. He acts that way, but it's pretty clear it's an act.
imaginethat is online now  
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:24 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Earth
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You tell me. And, the meeting did occur in the great wide open, in the public sphere at a busy airport.
It was a fucking Mafioso meeting.
Salinator1 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
lack, language, political, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump is speaking his campaign language on foreign policy tolumba21 Current Events 0 February 4th, 2017 07:07 AM
Political establishment working overtime to discredit Trump success Sabcat Big Government 2 October 3rd, 2016 08:05 AM
Sick Trump Uses Shooting For Political Gain - Family Outraged Camelot Current Events 21 August 28th, 2016 12:05 PM
A political experiment to actually live with fringe political systems PoliticalAnarchy Political Ideologies 2 June 26th, 2016 10:56 AM
Lack of Trust RNG Americas 12 November 13th, 2014 07:40 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.