Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree51Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:06 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Gibberish.
Yes, I knew that would go right over your head...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:49 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,944
What with all the Lefts rancor, the latest Rasmussen Poll has Trump at 50% approval. Seems the Left is cutting its own throat. The public at large is seeing through the Lefts caustic attack.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 09:55 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
What with all the Lefts rancor, the latest Rasmussen Poll has Trump at 50% approval. Seems the Left is cutting its own throat. The public at large is seeing through the Lefts caustic attack.


So sweet of you to concern yourself with the Left.....but we'll be just fine. All we have to do is hunker down and watch Trump self-destruct. Becuzzzz, it's inevitable.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is online now  
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:22 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
JUDAS! Are you telling me that years and years of investigations, witnesses, intel, statements---millions and millions of dollars spent and you still maintain the emails and Benghazi investigations were half-assed? Because you didn't get the verdict you wanted??
Sorry, Jim. It just doesn't work like that.
Can you explain why Benghazi survivors, State Department and CIA employees were being forced to sign non-disclosure agreements?
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM   #45
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Can you explain why Benghazi survivors, State Department and CIA employees were being forced to sign non-disclosure agreements?
Link showing it was more than the standard for all employees in analogous positions?
RNG is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:47 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Can you explain why Benghazi survivors, State Department and CIA employees were being forced to sign non-disclosure agreements?


I thought everyone who worked in the intelligence/security areas was required to sign non-disclosures. Isn't that PART of the job?
Clara007 is online now  
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:49 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Link showing it was more than the standard for all employees in analogous positions?


Did these documents specifically apply to Benghazi? If so, where are those docs? Let's see a copy of them.
Clara007 is online now  
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
So sweet of you to concern yourself with the Left.....but we'll be just fine. All we have to do is hunker down and watch Trump self-destruct. Becuzzzz, it's inevitable.
Keep hunkering, that's about all you've got left. As the attacks on Trump increase, so does his approval rating. The public has seen this all to often from the Left. So much so, they're no longer listening.
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:21 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Did these documents specifically apply to Benghazi? If so, where are those docs? Let's see a copy of them.
The Weekly Standard was the first to report the signing of additional nondisclosure agreements. CNN also reported on it.
Now your asking for documents no one outside Washington can have access to. The proof would be in finding out how many eyewitness were allowed to speak at the investigation hearings. Why did the State Department block Congressional access to key first-hand witnesses of the 9/11 Benghazi attacks?
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:38 AM   #50
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 24,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
The Weekly Standard was the first to report the signing of additional nondisclosure agreements. CNN also reported on it.
Now your asking for documents no one outside Washington can have access to. The proof would be in finding out how many eyewitness were allowed to speak at the investigation hearings. Why did the State Department block Congressional access to key first-hand witnesses of the 9/11 Benghazi attacks?
So link the weekly standard and cnn stories.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
lack, language, political, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump is speaking his campaign language on foreign policy tolumba21 Current Events 0 February 4th, 2017 07:07 AM
Political establishment working overtime to discredit Trump success Sabcat Big Government 2 October 3rd, 2016 08:05 AM
Sick Trump Uses Shooting For Political Gain - Family Outraged Camelot Current Events 21 August 28th, 2016 12:05 PM
A political experiment to actually live with fringe political systems PoliticalAnarchy Political Ideologies 2 June 26th, 2016 10:56 AM
Lack of Trust RNG Americas 12 November 13th, 2014 07:40 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.