Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree30Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2017, 10:00 AM   #11
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You mean, the people who keep saying no evidence exists for Russian hacking ... despite the fact that evidence does exist?

I agree. Nothing can be said for those people, nothing good anyway.
Please post the evidence. Not something that you heard, or something someone heard from someone else but evidince.
Sabcat is offline  
Old June 26th, 2017, 08:21 AM   #12
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
LOL
How exactly did Putin do this magic trick?
Honestly?
If you can't be bothered to keep up with the revelation of facts or read the article for yourself, then there is no point in talking to you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Lets ask O-bomber himself
https://youtu.be/cruh2p_Wh_4
(Read signature if you dont want to hear the lord of the drones say it himself)
Do you understand the meaning of words?

Obama said the election was not rigged / hacked.
The article talks about Putin helping Trump.

Those are two separate and unique things. They are not conflicting.
Thanks from Clara007
foundit66 is offline  
Old June 26th, 2017, 09:21 AM   #13
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Honestly?
If you can't be bothered to keep up with the revelation of facts or read the article for yourself, then there is no point in talking to you.



Do you understand the meaning of words?

Obama said the election was not rigged / hacked.
The article talks about Putin helping Trump.

Those are two separate and unique things. They are not conflicting.
There are none so blind ...
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
This account of the Obama administration’s response to Russia’s interference is based on interviews with more than three dozen current and former U.S. officials in senior positions in government, including at the White House, the State, Defense and Homeland Security departments, and U.S. intelligence services. Most agreed to speak only on the condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the issue.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.1152640a35a6

anonymous sources say to hail kek
guy39 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 05:19 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,386
ok, so russia meddled in the election. they have meddled in european elections too. russia is a bad country. maybe we should put up sanctions against them.

where is the evidence there was collusion with the trump team? i dont mean putin "helping" trump, that might mean anything, and if the help was one way, putin doing things that were good for trump without trump or his team having anything directly to do with it, then there is no collusion. thats the issue, not did russia help trump, but did the trump team help russia. and i rekon if there was any evidence for that it would be public by now. which means there isnt any evidence because it didnt happen, which means this is a rerun of the benghazi affair with the teams swapped.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
hot dragon is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
ok, so russia meddled in the election. they have meddled in european elections too. russia is a bad country. maybe we should put up sanctions against them.

where is the evidence there was collusion with the trump team? i dont mean putin "helping" trump, that might mean anything, and if the help was one way, putin doing things that were good for trump without trump or his team having anything directly to do with it, then there is no collusion. thats the issue, not did russia help trump, but did the trump team help russia. and i rekon if there was any evidence for that it would be public by now. which means there isnt any evidence because it didnt happen, which means this is a rerun of the benghazi affair with the teams swapped.
Trump and Putin are buddies! Look at this
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nes-over-syria
Yeah and this
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/20/...one-baltic-sea

Oh, well wait I am sure its just a misunderstanding. Oh, now I know. Its just show. Because there is some secret alliance going on that we do not know about being led by a Nazi who eats gay people and is mean to Arabs or something like that.
guy39 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:29 PM   #17
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Honestly?


LOL

Yeah, Russia produced the Trump dossier, that was to help Trump. LOL
League of Justice is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:33 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
LOL

Yeah, Russia produced the Trump dossier, that was to help Trump. LOL
Thanks from Sabcat and League of Justice
guy39 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:34 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 2,948
So an article says "a report says". So it a repoter reporting on a reporter reporting on an anonymous source. Then the article says they "captured" putin giving instructions. What the hell does that actually mean?

Enough of the bull shit already. You guys should be embarrassed about this crap reporting.
Thanks from webguy4, guy39, Sabcat and 1 others
justoneman is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:48 PM   #20
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
So an article says "a report says". So it a repoter reporting on a reporter reporting on an anonymous source. Then the article says they "captured" putin giving instructions. What the hell does that actually mean?

Enough of the bull shit already. You guys should be embarrassed about this crap reporting.
Nothingburgers are their favorite.
Thanks from guy39 and caconservative
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
direct, elect, gave, instructions, putin, report, trump, vladimir



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Vladimir Putin really own Donald Trump? Its more likely than you think imaginethat Politicians 47 June 1st, 2017 05:48 AM
How to Think About Vladimir Putin excalibur Current Events 8 April 3rd, 2017 08:40 AM
Donald Trump reminds me of Vladimir Putin and that is terrifying baloney_detector Politicians 15 July 25th, 2016 02:55 PM
Vladimir Putins holy war imaginethat Politicians 34 December 16th, 2015 07:51 PM
Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin: In terms of leadership, hes getting an A imaginethat Current Events 7 September 30th, 2015 10:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.