Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree30Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Would you like to demonstrate where I cheered Benghazi investigations.
it was just before your allegations regarding the clinton emails. thats the royal you, as in you people, people like you. not you you, you know? you doesnt always mean you, it means all of you, which may or may not include you.

simples.
hot dragon is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:03 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
lovely language. Shame your tyranny.
Tyranny, please explain.

And then please don't tell me you watched the interview and missed seeing Putin's dark side, dark, but brilliant to fools.

I cannot believe how many Westerners completely underestimate Putin. Many remain blind to how successful he has been in shaping US and world opinion, and in fact many echo the same offal that oozes out of the Kremlin.

He's pulled off what would have been unbelievable to me even 5-10 years ago. He's somehow gotten the right side on his side. That's unbelievable, or rather, having the right side cuddling up next to Vlad did seem completely unbelievable ... and stayed unbelievable until I saw it happening.

It's still unbelievable, unbelievable that the anti-left now equivocates standing up to Putin with being for WWIII. Return to the Twilight Zone.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:31 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Tyranny, please explain.

And then please don't tell me you watched the interview and missed seeing Putin's dark side, dark, but brilliant to fools.

I cannot believe how many Westerners completely underestimate Putin. Many remain blind to how successful he has been in shaping US and world opinion, and in fact many echo the same offal that oozes out of the Kremlin.

He's pulled off what would have been unbelievable to me even 5-10 years ago. He's somehow gotten the right side on his side. That's unbelievable, or rather, having the right side cuddling up next to Vlad did seem completely unbelievable ... and stayed unbelievable until I saw it happening.

It's still unbelievable, unbelievable that the anti-left now equivocates standing up to Putin with being for WWIII. Return to the Twilight Zone.
tyranny was levelled at a certain person. It has nothing 2 do with this thread. Ps, I cant believe someone hasn't killed Putin. He is the richest person in the world while he's citizens suffer third world conditions.
jetson is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:54 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
it was just before your allegations regarding the clinton emails. thats the royal you, as in you people, people like you. not you you, you know? you doesnt always mean you, it means all of you, which may or may not include you.

simples.
I think you, you, you, you, might be missing a few cogs.
jetson is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:44 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
McCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 801
Putin likes Trump more than progressive left in USA and for Putin just are stronger USA if I know Putin's solution.
McCoy is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:44 AM   #36
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
these links are to articles that are completely irrelevant to the election rigging issue. in fact, these articles are about the relationship between trumps america and putins russia getting WORSE. you either cannot read, or assume i cannot read, or you are just fundamentally not very smart. did you just google "russia america" and cut-and-paste the first couple of articles? you certainly didnt actually think about what you posted.

look, there are plenty of actual, real, genuine things that president trump is doing badly. why not focus on them, rather than making up shit that makes you look stupid. by doing this - talking crap and telling lies - you make it look like there isnt any genuine problem and trump is doing well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
If your going to accuse Trump of being in collusion with Russia, then anything that involves a Russian US relationship is on the table. You cant run around in your leftist safe place, screaming about Trump and Russians and collusion. Pointing to anon sources as proof, then ignore the reality of the diplomatic relationship. To your point yes, Trump did say Russian US relations would improve. To your point, it appears they are not. Which, would be directly opposite of what the leftist would want to happen. Because any diplomatic accomplishments with Russia will be met with as "more proof" that Trump is in collusion or is being black mailed or some other wimsical fairy tail. When in fact its nothing but a bunch of little spoiled child like baby leftists mad because they lost an election.

Now, can you explain the genuine problem in detail that Trump is responsible for? Or, would you prefer to jump around in a leftist dream that Trump is bound to Putin in some sort of blood oath or whatever the particular crap it is today.
HaIl KeK
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
you arent very good at debating. i agree with you. the post of mine that you responded to made exactly the same points you did.
The history says otherwise. You said it was irrelevant, then you said it was your exact points that you made. Cheer up buttercup were use to the contradictions and hypocrisy.
guy39 is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:46 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
it was just before your allegations regarding the clinton emails. thats the royal you, as in you people, people like you. not you you, you know? you doesnt always mean you, it means all of you, which may or may not include you.

simples.
Are you quoting Dr. Seuss?
guy39 is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 02:30 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Are you quoting Dr. Seuss?
Hot dragon is quoting what he dreams. Pay him no mind. He has no perception between reality and fantasy.
jetson is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 04:07 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
Yes, Obama was.

And Hillary voters indeed voted against their own interests.
That shows how smart they were. Thank fck Hillary did not win.
jetson is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 04:13 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Tyranny, please explain.

And then please don't tell me you watched the interview and missed seeing Putin's dark side, dark, but brilliant to fools.

I cannot believe how many Westerners completely underestimate Putin. Many remain blind to how successful he has been in shaping US and world opinion, and in fact many echo the same offal that oozes out of the Kremlin.

He's pulled off what would have been unbelievable to me even 5-10 years ago. He's somehow gotten the right side on his side. That's unbelievable, or rather, having the right side cuddling up next to Vlad did seem completely unbelievable ... and stayed unbelievable until I saw it happening.

It's still unbelievable, unbelievable that the anti-left now equivocates standing up to Putin with being for WWIII. Return to the Twilight Zone.


Putin must be enjoying every minute of this. Can't you just picture him--sitting in his pricey leather recliner, watching the U.S. news media?? Playing cat and mouse with Trump? Thinking this has got to be the dumbest man on the planet?
Meanwhile, on the other side of the world Americans are running in circles asking "who did what to whom".....and Putin has all the answers. Good times!
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
direct, elect, gave, instructions, putin, report, trump, vladimir



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Vladimir Putin really own Donald Trump? Its more likely than you think imaginethat Politicians 47 June 1st, 2017 04:48 AM
How to Think About Vladimir Putin excalibur Current Events 8 April 3rd, 2017 07:40 AM
Donald Trump reminds me of Vladimir Putin and that is terrifying baloney_detector Politicians 15 July 25th, 2016 01:55 PM
Vladimir Putins holy war imaginethat Politicians 34 December 16th, 2015 06:51 PM
Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin: In terms of leadership, hes getting an A imaginethat Current Events 7 September 30th, 2015 09:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.