Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree47Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:16 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
Watch your language.

The term 'wiretap' is a catchall for any form of listening in.
You just said Trump used it due to the limitations of twitter.
Thanks from McCoy
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:12 AM   #32
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Doesn't matter. You're an Australian, can't even vote in our elections. *shrug*
Doesn't matter, your elections don't mean shit anymore. Trump is correct in prioritizing matters that only deal with America. Its time for America to sort its own shit out. Fck the rest of the world. America between 2012 and 2016 spent 9000 billion fighting wars that arnt your problem. Its time to put that money in your coffers and make America great again.
Thanks from McCoy
jetson is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:04 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
LOL

What a difference almost 8 months make. While searching this site for the 'Hatch Act' one finds many interesting posts. Like this:


Yes Yes Yes! No matter what Trump does--no matter what Trump says or tweets or lies about---no matter how many of his inner circle are connected to Russia your strategy is to blame someone else.

HILLARY!! COMEY!! OBAMA!! FBI!! POLLS!

Grow up, child, and start taking it like a man. You've got it all--congress, W.H., Supremes--the world by a string, but you can't defend any of it so you've got to debate like a 10 yr old.
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:33 AM   #34
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Yes Yes Yes! No matter what Trump does--no matter what Trump says or tweets or lies about---no matter how many of his inner circle are connected to Russia your strategy is to blame someone else.

HILLARY!! COMEY!! OBAMA!! FBI!! POLLS!

Grow up, child, and start taking it like a man. You've got it all--congress, W.H., Supremes--the world by a string, but you can't defend any of it so you've got to debate like a 10 yr old.


Can you even read the OP?
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:37 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Doesn't matter, your elections don't mean shit anymore. Trump is correct in prioritizing matters that only deal with America. Its time for America to sort its own shit out. Fck the rest of the world. America between 2012 and 2016 spent 9000 billion fighting wars that arnt your problem. Its time to put that money in your coffers and make America great again.
He does massive job last six months. Next step are build the wall latest january 18. But better Before january 18.
McCoy is offline  
Old July 14th, 2017, 10:59 PM   #36
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
He does massive job last six months. Next step are build the wall latest january 18. But better Before january 18.
Build the wall is not important. Deporting the fkrs is. Three strikes and your out. Not shore if it has been implemented, but Trump did say before he was elected that if an illegal Mexican gets caught in America after been deported three times, he will receive 10 years in prison. I think a better option, and much cheaper, is just shoot the fkrs. There stealing money from the American economy and sending it home so there 9 children have a tap. America needs 2 put its self first. Fck Mexicans. California is giving illegal Mexicans driving licences. There illegal you dumb fks, they deserve nothing. There giving these fkrs licences so the Mexicans arnt liable in an accident. Why help them. They are fkn illegal.
jetson is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 04:44 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Build the wall is not important. Deporting the fkrs is. Three strikes and your out. Not shore if it has been implemented, but Trump did say before he was elected that if an illegal Mexican gets caught in America after been deported three times, he will receive 10 years in prison. I think a better option, and much cheaper, is just shoot the fkrs. There stealing money from the American economy and sending it home so there 9 children have a tap. America needs 2 put its self first. Fck Mexicans. California is giving illegal Mexicans driving licences. There illegal you dumb fks, they deserve nothing. There giving these fkrs licences so the Mexicans arnt liable in an accident. Why help them. They are fkn illegal.
He wants not illegals across South and he wanted 600 or 900 miles South wall.
McCoy is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 05:05 AM   #38
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
indo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Doesn't matter. You're an Australian, can't even vote in our elections. *shrug*
Shrug, your elections are a ffn joke. There influenced by Russia. Putin is the second richest person in the word. Gee I wonder how he became that rich ?? Maybe just like Suharto amassed 70 billion. While his constituence remained poorles.
jetson is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:08 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
His inability to tell the truth (or his inability to tell fantasy from reality) by claiming:

He had the biggest Electoral College win since Reagan (not even close)
He had the biggest inauguration crowd in history (again, not even close)
Claiming he came up with the phrase "Prime the Pump" (nope)
Claiming he lost the popular vote because of illegal voting (absolutely no evidence of this)
Claiming the murder rate in the US is the highest it has been in 47 years (it was higher in the 80s and 90s)
Claiming that Obama had his phones at Trump Tower tapped (again, no evidence)

I mean I could continue but to what point, you'll just call it fake news.
80s and 90s I did lived.
McCoy is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:26 AM   #40
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
He wants not illegals across South and he wanted 600 or 900 miles South wall.
Trump will hunt you down and kill you.
jetson is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
king, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More news on King Trump Sabcat Politicians 0 February 28th, 2017 02:50 PM
King Trump Sabcat Political Talk 1 January 31st, 2017 07:14 AM
King Trump Sabcat Political Humor 7 January 4th, 2017 09:25 PM
More anarchists for king trump Sabcat Political Talk 2 April 23rd, 2016 04:22 PM
Trump, our King coke Americas 88 March 25th, 2016 06:38 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.