Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Political Talk Political Talk Forum - Discuss and debate politics


Thanks Tree51Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:56 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Yes!! Its great!!! Watching you get triggered from it is wonderful!
Yes, because that's what a President should do.

Do his job? Nah.
Keep his promises? Fuggadahaboutit.
Try to keep a minimum of dignity and decorum for the office of President of the United States? Why should he do that?

No, make sophomoric videos to piss off people that disagree with him. THAT'S the best use of his time obviously.
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Clara007
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:58 PM   #12
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Yes, because that's what a President should do.

Do his job? Nah.
Keep his promises? Fuggadahaboutit.
Try to keep a minimum of dignity and decorum for the office of President of the United States? Why should he do that?

No, make sophomoric videos to piss off people that disagree with him. THAT'S the best use of his time obviously.
And the base just laps it up. Go juvenile fool!

As I said in another thread with this video, President Trump has found his element, Professional Wrassling. As phoney as he is.
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM   #13
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,010
Imagine if a conservative started a thread with this sort of blatant stereotyping.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:31 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Imagine if a conservative started a thread with this sort of blatant stereotyping.


OR...imagine if Obama sent a tweet like that.
Thanks from skews13 and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:42 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Imagine if a conservative started a thread with this sort of blatant stereotyping.
exactly. the trump haters are behaving exactly like the obama haters. both are equally bitter, equally prejudiced, equally blind to their own bitterness and prejudice.
Thanks from Panther, Sabcat and Jimgorn
hot dragon is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:48 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Now that you goofballs have absolutely nothing but slander for king trump you think, "hey, why not slander the American people who voted for him"

Great moves. Keep it up. This elitist additude has been working out just splendidly so far. All you are doing is yelling into an echo chamber as you alienate more and more Americans.


All trump has to do is take 30 sec. To send out a few goofy tweets in the middle of the night and you fools spend hours advertising for him.

Lol
What exactly did she, or the author of the article get wrong?
skews13 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Tell me you are conservative. Tell me you are Christian. Tell me you are Republican. Tell me any of these things, and I won't make too many assumptions about you. Sure, I may assume you go to church every Sunday, eat red meat, and get most of your news from Fox and Friends, but beyond that, I will withhold judgment on the kind of person you are until I get to know you. In fact, as a Southern white male veteran who lives in a very rural area, most of the people in my circles are of the right-leaning variety. I can attest that most people are fairly decent when you get to know them.

This equation changes when you tell me unequivocally that you are voting for Trump. Instantly, I know there are certain things about you and your character that I can assume that I wouldn't if you told me you supported any other GOP candidate. Ainít none of them good.

Tell me you are a strong Trump supporter, then you are telling me the following:


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ings-About-You
this is the problem. if liberals and specifically democrats continue to write things like this its going to guarantee a republican victory in 2020. it probably wont be president trump elected for a second term, its probably going to be president pence. or maybe another bush. cruz if you are lucky.

if the democrats want to win they need to stop behaving like republicans. republicans can get away with behaving like assholes because republican supporters will vote for them. bigotry, prejudice, naked hatred, sexism, racism, that kind of asshole fits in the republican camp and will get republican votes. you want proof - trump won. but democrats wont vote for assholes, thats why hillary lost.

democrats, get your fucking act together. find a decent leader, present americans with an honest plan for their future. and stop whining like spoiled children who missed the ice cream van.
Thanks from Sabcat
hot dragon is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:52 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
exactly. the trump haters are behaving exactly like the obama haters. both are equally bitter, equally prejudiced, equally blind to their own bitterness and prejudice.
I agree with you up to a point..... The Obama haters were never this organized....Not with the media, Hollywood, un-elected bureaucrats and Obama's own party against him....Here we have all these factors against Trump....The left is far more hateful and psychotic.... And dangerous...
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:58 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
What exactly did she, or the author of the article get wrong?
what was wrong is that you cannot possibly know that all 7 of those things are true about a trump voter. the entire premise of the article is garbage. its no different to saying "i know 7 bad things about your character just because you are black/ muslim/ gay/ female/ etc". its blind prejudice. its bigotry.

its democrats behaving like republicans.
Thanks from guy39, Sabcat and Salinator1
hot dragon is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:07 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
I agree with you up to a point..... The Obama haters were never this organized....Not with the media, Hollywood, un-elected bureaucrats and Obama's own party against him....Here we have all these factors against Trump....The left is far more hateful and psychotic.... And dangerous...
i disagree. the obama haters were organised, and far reaching. they were in the media on every platform, they were celebrities, they were in the branches of government. they were everywhere. i am an outsider, and from where i sit it looks almost identical.

there is a degree of criticism that trump gets because he deserves it, that obama didnt get because he didnt deserve it. but there is a large ammount of bigotry, lies, naked hatred and bitterness that is basically whining that "we lost" without those words actually being spoken. obama faced all that, and so is trump, to pretty much the same degree.
hot dragon is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Political Talk

Tags
supporters, trump, truth



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here's yer Trump supporters! GhostRider Americas 20 October 18th, 2016 06:20 AM
Trump supporters prove their intelligence GhostRider Americas 6 August 14th, 2016 07:41 PM
NC Trump supporters readying for war RNG Americas 10 August 9th, 2016 12:30 PM
My thanks to Trump supporters Franklin Americas 8 March 16th, 2016 04:04 PM
Question for Trump Supporters RNG Americas 34 February 20th, 2016 07:19 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.